awesome story line update soon
BarunSanayaHM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
plz plz i want them to meet
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not anymore plzz...let them meet soon...nyc update...thanksss a lot for d pm...waiting to read more
pooja_shineStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nooo nooo nooo!!
they have to meet...pls let them meet and clear the MU in the next part!:))
otherwise liked this part too!:)
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome..
Both things,both r moved on😭
OMg!! Hope they meet eachother n confess there feelings...
Waiting for the next update ...
Plzzz Update soon

iLuvYellow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Misunderstandings in this too?? Hope they turn into "meant to be" relationship!
arushi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow buddy good going with the story. read both the chapters. they were so good. feeling sad for arhi. hope they meet soon. thanks for the pm
nj123 thumbnail

Ch7- The Right Thing?

Arnav walked into the house, his mind was at unease, he tried telling himself that what ever he felt that night was nothing, he tried convincing himself that it was over, she'l get married and he has to move on and forget about the few wonderful moments they spent together.

He started walking up the stairs when he heard Nani call out to him, 'Chotey, come here, I need to talk to you', he groaned inwardly, not now, he did not need a lecture on how he was getting older and needed to settle down, he walked to where Nani was sitting' Tell me Nani' he said.

'Chotey Anjali Bitiya told me that you have no intention of marrying Lavanya, what is all this?' she asked in an irritated voice, 'If you don't want to get married to her, why do you still call her your girlfriend, I have tolerated all this for 2 years Chotey and I'm tired of it, when are you ever going to settle down?', Arnav clenched his teeth and replied flatly 'I will get married when I want to Nani'.

'No you won't, Lavanya is a nice girl and I do not know why you haven't taught of marriage yet, stop fooling the poor girl Chotey, if you have no intention of settling down don't drag others along with you as well' Nani said in a stern voice, Arnav just got up, this was getting extremely annoying 'I'll do what I have to' he said quietly and walked up the stairs to his room.

Arnav paced around his room, he knew that Nani was right, he had no right to keep fooling Lavanya, she was not someone who he wanted by his side forever and after realizing this it was wrong to still keep her in this relationship which was nothing but a farce to him, he did not feel anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arnav stood outside Lavanya's apartment and rang the door bell, 'Hi ASR' she said in quiet voice and opened the door further to let him in 'You din't call for an entire week since I left to London' she said in a quiet voice, 'Ummm yeah things were kinda busy' he said shrugging his shoulders.
'Can we talk' Arnav suddenly said, running his hand through his hair, 'Sure' she smiled at him sadly and walked to the couch.

'Lavanya' he started, 'this thing between us' he paused and she cut in 'is not working out?' she asked in a quiet voice. Arnav just nodded mutely, 'ASR I know and I wanted to talk about this too' she said, 'I don't know why but I we're not umm right, its like I don't see the love in your eyes ASR' she said and looked down, 'We've been together for two years and both of us know that we do not want to be together forever, I mean like get married so I was asking myself where are we going with this whole thing when we don't even want to stay by each other's side forever', 'It's pointless' she added quietly later.

'I know it is' Arnav said quietly agreeing, 'I'm leaving to Mumbai tomorrow, I was going to talk to you about this whole thing, Mom and dad have moved and they want me to work there and stay with them, I think it's time we end this' she said, her eyes tearing up a little. 'You're right, I'm glad you think this way too, thank you for understanding' he whispered and hugged her, 'I'll miss you ASR' she said quietly.

--------------------------------------------------------

Khushi sat at the coffee shop, her eyes set on the orange table, why was she feeling disappointed she asked herself again, it was not meant to be and it was as simple as that she told herself and shut her eyes. 'Your getting married Khushi' a little voice whispered inside her head, she looked up and decided there was no point crying over this, she had to move ahead in life and marrying Karan was the right thing to do.

Khushi stood at the counter and collected her change, she reached for her purse and suddenly she saw a tiny scrawl in blue ink on the note, her heart started hammering in her chest, 'What the hell?' she whispered and walked back to the table, she looked more closely at the note, it was the same one, 'her lips lifted in a smile as she saw the words 'Lovely Stranger' and a phone number, her smile suddenly froze when she remembered Karan, she buried her head in her hands and whispered 'Why is all this happening now' her eyes were wide and confused and she wondered where to go from here.

Okay this was a quick short update, I may put up the next part in the evening, I really can't stop myself from writing this.😆 Tell me if you liked it. Please Please comment and like.
arushi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved it. so arnav broke up with lavanya. atlast khushi found the note. i am hoping they will meet soon.😃
update soon. thanks for the pm
and yipeee i am the first one
Edited by arushi05 - 11 years ago
gunjanmkj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes!!!! arnav broke up with lavanya n khushi found the note! n soon they r gonna meet..oh, m so xcited!!Edited by gunjanmkj - 11 years ago