Love it... 😊
xogopi1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
this was an incredibly sweet story
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ek ajnabi haseena se... yun mulaqat ho gayi... Phir kya yeh na pucho... kuch aisi baat ho gayi...Just read another brilliant story of yours...Stupendous...Your way of narrating the story is so impressive and beautiful... Indeed they are written in each other fate. And it's their fate, which get them together after so many years...Their kiss in the rain was bang on... and it was so dreamy and magical...I completely loved your work...❀️
Edited by ..RareGem.. - 9 years ago
-cadbury- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Is this Ss taken from jay jay movie (madavan)(Tamil movie)
-cadbury- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nj123

<font color="#0000ff" size="6" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">CH-9 Meant To Be</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Khushi hugged her knees close and sat on the rocks by the beach, her eyes wide and glazed as she watched the waves crash the shore, her life was similar to the waves, everything had moved so fast and in a moment she had decided to change where she was headed.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">She sighed and squeezed the Rs5 note in her hands, she could call him but then he was getting married and her actions might end up ruining a lot of things. After two years alarmingly the same note was back in her hands and the worst part was she could not figure out what to do. She closed her eyes and listened to the low rumble of thunder and guessed that it would soon be raining, the thunder sounded oddly comforting to her as all she could find in her life right now was deadly silence.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Arnav walked by the shore, the waves washing over his feet as they crashed at the shore, his mind was reeling with the thousand consequences that would come along if he called her, he could just not intrude in her life like this when she was getting married, he reached for his phone the tenth time and then quietly put it back in his pocket again, this could destroy her wedding. He sighed and kicked at a pebble as he kept walking along the shore, oblivious to the thunder as the storm inside his mind was more louder and raging right now.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Khushi sighed and got up, she could reach no conclusion and guessed that a little sleep would do her good, she jumped off the rock and turned to go when she bumped into someone at the corner, near the shore, 'I'm so sorry' she said looking down absently and kept walking when suddenly she halted and stood frozen as she heard the person call out to her, that voice.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Arnav watched with wide eyes as he looked down at Khushi, the same soft hair, large hazel eyes but a missing smile, his was heart racing at an odd rate seeing how everything was suddenly pushing him towards her, signs and now she was right here before him, she mumbled an apology and kept walking, she hadn't bothered looking up to see who it was and he stood absolutely frozen for a few minutes until suddenly his mind registered what was happening and he called out 'Khushi'.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Khushi turned around slowly wondering if her mind was playing tricks on her, she turned and her eyes almost popped out in surprise, it was him, the same person, the same easy smile, the same caramel eyes, 'It is HIM' her mind yelled, she looked at him in a daze and just stared blankly until he smiled, came forward and snapped his fingers before her and said quietly 'Hey Lovely Stranger', 'Hey' she whispered and her lips turned up in a smile.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">They laughed after a few minutes of silence, 'WOW,I mean this is just so WOW' Khushi finally managed to say, the surprise still threatening to drive her mad, 'After all these years' Arnav smiled quietly and looked down at her.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">'Are you getting married?' the question suddenly popped out before Arnav could think and Khushi looked at him with wide eyes and then shook her head, 'Well I was gonna but then I had to call things off' she said quietly and looked down, she then looked up with narrowed eyes 'How did you know?' she asked curiously, Arnav turned red and told her the whole thing while she just gawked as he explained the trouble he had taken to find her.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">'So your not engaged?' she finally managed to ask, he just shook his head and said 'Nope, they were just a few rumors on the gossip sites' he then paused and asked with a smile 'You googled me', Khushi simply giggled and looked down unable to meet his deep caramel eyes.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Khushi reached into her pocket and pulled out the note and showed it to him 'I found this' she whispered while he looked at it with a surprised smile and replied 'I found the book too' he said reaching into his jacket'. The thunder rumbled and roared as it neared and indicated that it would soon be raining, they stood quietly and smiled at how everything had turned out after two years.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">'So I guess it was all meant to be' Khushi whispered and looked up into his eyes as Arnav stepped forward and tilted her chin up, he bent down and looked into her eyes 'It was always meant to be' he whispered over her mouth and kissed her softly as the first drops of rain fell from the sky, Khushi stood on her toes and closed her eyes when she felt his warm lips descend upon hers, she linked her arms around his neck and pushed herself closer when she felt him coaxing her mouth open and nibbling on her lower lip, she sighed when he wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted off her ground, it felt so perfect.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The rain poured over them, washing away all the past barriers that had come between them as their mouths moved together slowly yet passionately, Arnav pulled backbreathlessly and smiled at her flushed face, they smiled at how everything had finally fallen into place, the pieces finally fit together. Khushi looked up at the sky as the pouring rain washed over her face, she spread out her arms and smiled at how beautiful it felt, she looked back down to see Arnav gazing at her softly and she leaned her forhead against his, closed her eyes and whispered 'I'm so glad I found you lovely stranger', 'Me too' Arnav said quietly and closed his eyes as the rain poured unceasingly and wrapped them in new found bliss.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4"> <font color="#990000"> A YEAR LATER</font></font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Khushi smiled warmly as she played with Arnav's fingers and looked at the stars 'They're still as beautiful as they were that night' she whispered and looked sideways at Arnav and smiled, the moonlight dancing in her eyes ,brightening thehappinessand love in them.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Arnav simply smiled quietly and absorbed the feeling of being in the same place where it all started, the place he had met her and the place where he had silently lost his heart to a stranger. He sighed deeply and pulled her closer where they lay and hugged her close, she was lovely.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Khushi looked at Arnav and placed her hand upon his cheek and whispered 'I love you Arnav', Arnav smiled at his wife warmly and placed his lips softly upon hers, he kissed her deeply making her toes curl, she opened her mouth to him and sighed when he pulled her closer by her waist and tangled his hands in her hair. He pulled back and whispered looking into her eyes 'Love you forever, darling' and landed his mouth on hers again as she closed her eyes and gave in to the lovely warm feeling that she had become so familiar with.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The moon and stars seemed to smile upon them as they witnessed the two lovely strangers who had crossed each others path on one fateful night like this one lying below underneath them enveloped in true love and destined happiness, they were meant to be.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> </font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> <font size="6"><font color="#990066">THE END</font></font></font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> <font color="#ff0000"> </font></font><font color="#ff0000"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>NOTE</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this. I couldn't stop myself from updating this. And now since it has ended I would love it if you drop in your taughts, silent readers please take a moment and tell me if you liked it it will really really mean a lot to me. Please hit the like button and don't forget to comment.πŸ˜ƒA big hug to all those who have commented and hit the like button regularly, this update is for you, hope you enjoyed it.</font>

Is it taken from jay jay (Tami movie)
vks11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just started reading it. Very nice story.
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi dear,
thanks for a beautiful read
divya_divs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am reading this story for the second timeπŸ˜› and i have fallen in love with it againπŸ˜ƒ
luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG this was so beautifully written πŸ˜ƒ
absolutely loved it 😊
mit0905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wonderful Story...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘