Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Boys Vs Girls Chat Club Season2 CC#3(Open For All) (Page 47)

cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Joined: 03 May 2010
Posts: 38702

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mishti_Divz-

Originally posted by cherry_an

Originally posted by -Mishti_Divz-

Originally posted by cherry_an

@divya- divya kahin tumari wo frnd jise tum cherry bulati ho wo mai hi to  nahi.. u never know WinkLOL


Haha could be!... but her name is Naureen... TongueLOL 
arey mai naureen hi hu..
tumne muje nahi pehchana?Ouch

Hahahahhahahha darling who ur trying to fooll ha??? ROFL
  m not fooling u *hindi wala * ful .. i mean flower Tongue
 i was jus trying to start convoEmbarrassed
ok ok so wats up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingABeast-Mishti_Divz-

cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Joined: 03 May 2010
Posts: 38702

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged

cool chla gya Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingABeast

-Mishti_Divz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mishti_Divz-
-Mishti_Divz-

Joined: 07 October 2008
Posts: 20950

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherry_an

Originally posted by -Mishti_Divz-

Originally posted by cherry_an

Originally posted by -Mishti_Divz-

Originally posted by cherry_an

@divya- divya kahin tumari wo frnd jise tum cherry bulati ho wo mai hi to  nahi.. u never know WinkLOL


Haha could be!... but her name is Naureen... TongueLOL 
arey mai naureen hi hu..
tumne muje nahi pehchana?Ouch

Hahahahhahahha darling who ur trying to fooll ha??? ROFL
  m not fooling u *hindi wala * ful .. i mean flower Tongue
 i was jus trying to start convoEmbarrassed
ok ok so wats up

haha ur soo sweeet! LOL nothing much just chatting here and there! 

what abt u huni!..
.Naruto. IF-Stunnerz
.Naruto.
.Naruto.

Joined: 01 July 2012
Posts: 43201

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mishti_Divz-

Originally posted by yashu_arti

Originally posted by -Mishti_Divz-

Originally posted by krazykiller

@YASHFEEN. I m Moeen MK. So sup?


He is a snake lover!!DeadWink
who?


MK! He loves snakes, lizards, frogs, monkeys.. scorpions.. etc..LOL.Dead
wel not monkey and frogs . Bake jo tum boli yeah i like them . I like crocodiles 2
-Mishti_Divz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mishti_Divz-
-Mishti_Divz-

Joined: 07 October 2008
Posts: 20950

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazykiller

Originally posted by -Mishti_Divz-

Originally posted by yashu_arti

Originally posted by -Mishti_Divz-

Originally posted by krazykiller

@YASHFEEN. I m Moeen MK. So sup?


He is a snake lover!!DeadWink
who?


MK! He loves snakes, lizards, frogs, monkeys.. scorpions.. etc..LOL.Dead
wel not monkey and frogs . Bake jo tum boli yeah i like them . I like crocodiles 2

loool and ur proud right?? Thumbs Down ROFL
.Naruto. IF-Stunnerz
.Naruto.
.Naruto.

Joined: 01 July 2012
Posts: 43201

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
@CHERY. Thanks 4 teling k woh bhag gya mujhay 2 jumgle cats k pas chor k.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry_an

cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Joined: 03 May 2010
Posts: 38702

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mishti_Divz-


haha ur soo sweeet! LOL nothing much just chatting here and there! 

what abt u huni!..
  m i so sweet? pls meri mummy ko batao ye baat LOLLOL wo manti hi nahi..LOL
ya m here only..
chatting wid u n mk..Smile
cool to chla gya..Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingABeast

.Naruto. IF-Stunnerz
.Naruto.
.Naruto.

Joined: 01 July 2012
Posts: 43201

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
@CC. Whats so bad in liking those animals?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Jaanu&Pari'sLounge||OPEN INVITE!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Nomaa.   Replies: 1197   Views: 30681

Nomaa. 1197 30681 09 September 2012 at 2:41am by Nomaa.
My mad gang (open CC)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Bhatakti_atma   Replies: 1204   Views: 34539

Bhatakti_atma 1204 34539 21 July 2012 at 4:13am by mr.superkool
~!! Himesss is bak CC #6 !!~ *Open*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154

Author: SandCastle.   Replies: 1225   Views: 31173

SandCastle. 1225 31173 31 October 2011 at 10:40am by ..StarAngel..
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: swan20   Replies: 1191   Views: 59180

swan20 1191 59180 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index