Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Who will be the new Ram & Sita?:TOI (Page 2)

maya-kk IF-Stunnerz
maya-kk
maya-kk

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
wish avina get it

all the best to them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Oh wow great news !!!!!!!! Avina  will be great in Ram and Sita. Everyone please let us pray ! :) All the best for them !! Wishing Avina good luck and would love to watch this show ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sinharubyPutijaChalhov

Daisy15 IF-Dazzler
Daisy15
Daisy15

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Thanx chalhov..

PutijaChalhov

chocolate_boy IF-Rockerz
chocolate_boy
chocolate_boy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Zee TV will do nothing with Ramayan. It has no creativity. Even Life OK mytho shows are more better equipped than Zee mytho shows. They know only one motto - "Do a Maha milan episode with the top shows" I hope they cant bring it with Ramayan.

This is a golden chance for Zee to recreate the magic by roping in AVINA as Ram and Sita. Their many sins will be washed away, I hope.

Sorry If I hurt anyone.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radha.avinaharianjanaushasriPutijaChalhovNeerjaa

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Article 1st Ramamyan

http://www.televisionpoint.com/news2008/newsfullstory.php?id=1217841165

2nd Ramayan

Ramayan may be the numero uno show on NDTV Imagine but it doesn't seem to generate the high TRPs which perhaps one expects from such a show.

Commenting on this Gurmeet sighs, "There are many channels today thus the viewership is divided. Wherever we travel, we've always received huge response from the public. I don't know much about the Hindi GECs, but the dubbed version of Ramayan in southern states of India generates TRPs in excess of 15."

Endorsing Gurmeet's view is 'Sita' Debina Bonnerjee. "Ramayan has affected viewership in the southern channels. I've been told that Ramayan airs at the same time slot in one of the southern channels and it generates TRP in excess of 15. Besides, the second best show on that channel draws an average rating of 2-3."

Vije Bhatia, who plays Bharat, too boldly defends his show. "We may not have touched the skies but at least Ramayan is doing much better than other mythos – some of them are one of verge of shutting down."

Lets see the 3rd now

Angie12

HaYaforEver Senior Member
HaYaforEver
HaYaforEver

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Thank youSmile

PutijaChalhov

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Angie12

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Article 1st Ramamyan

http://www.televisionpoint.com/news2008/newsfullstory.php?id=1217841165

2nd Ramayan

Ramayan may be the numero uno show on NDTV Imagine but it doesn't seem to generate the high TRPs which perhaps one expects from such a show.

Commenting on this Gurmeet sighs, "There are many channels today thus the viewership is divided. Wherever we travel, we've always received huge response from the public. I don't know much about the Hindi GECs, but the dubbed version of Ramayan in southern states of India generates TRPs in excess of 15."

Endorsing Gurmeet's view is 'Sita' Debina Bonnerjee. "Ramayan has affected viewership in the southern channels. I've been told that Ramayan airs at the same time slot in one of the southern channels and it generates TRP in excess of 15. Besides, the second best show on that channel draws an average rating of 2-3."

Vije Bhatia, who plays Bharat, too boldly defends his show. "We may not have touched the skies but at least Ramayan is doing much better than other mythos ' some of them are one of verge of shutting down."

Lets see the 3rd now

I fail to understand what new angle can be shown if the same PH is going to make it again.  Sagars have already made it twice and the second one was made just few years ago.  So what new characterization can they show now?  On top of that, it is going to be on Zee which at the moment is not really known for anything innovative.  So far they are just trying to copy the sucess of other channels and using the same old formulas. 

I don't mind seeing a new Ramayan provided the writers have an ability to write anything complex.  The writers from this PH (Sagars) have always reduced Ram and Sita to one-dimensional characters when they were such fascinating multi-dimensional characters.  Then the costumes used by this PH have always been so caricature type with cheap gaudy jewelry.  I am with Radev2010 on the costume part.  Of course I am basing it on the 1st Ramayan made by them as I haven't seen the second version. 

PutijaChalhov

Go to top