Pratigya

Wht u guys think ??

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi,
Well we all know how much nautanki happened in last week episodes so guys wht u think now will ASy will leave TN r he like a stubborn thakur will stay in TN
I so want him to stay in TN so that our kriya leave that jungli house forever 😉 bt as per going the episode I think cv,s r once again just giving us hope making us fool this time also kriya will not leave becoz everyone can leave jungli house bt not kriya 🥱 As krish had given his blood on a cOndition that he,ll have to go wid his mother so I think he,ll leave TN forever 😕
And may say to krish not to leave !! Bt Plzzz baba this time his decision shld not b change at any cost
Bt I still not going for kriya niwas 🥱
Share ur views 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously this time i want Krishna and Pratigya to leave TN  but u know yaar i have no hopes from our cvs. Edited by kriyatanu - 11 years ago
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dear if  ASY is stubborn then don't forget that Our baba is stubborn too😛He gave the blood with this condition that ASy have to leave TN.Now if he won't  leave tn then KST will leave tn😉ASY stay there or not who cares🤔We just want to see kriya outside of tn baas baat khatamIf this time prats will try to convince krish then KSt's ans should be-She better stay tn and leave him alone😉After hearing this lines prats will be agree to leave tn with her krish😛she can't live wtihout him na😆So one emotional attyachar is needed here🤔
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyatanu

Seriously this time i want Krishna and Pratigya to leave TN but u know yaar i have no hopes from our cvs.

Me tooo u know these cv,s always do unfair wid us always they show kriya pack their bags and when they reached door someone stop them and they stopped 😆
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

The dramas and contents of MKAP are all about TN nowadays...won't think CVs will risk getting their leads out of TN for a long time...

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

Dear if ASY is stubborn then don't forget that Our baba is stubborn too😛He gave the blood with this condition that ASy have to leave TN.Now if he won't leave tn then KST will leave tn😉ASY stay there or not who cares🤔We just want to see kriya outside of tn baas baat khatamIf this time prats will try to convince krish then KSt's ans should be-She better stay tn and leave him alone😉After hearing this lines prats will be agree to leave tn with her krish😛she can't live wtihout him na😆So one emotional attyachar is needed here🤔

Emotional attyachar 🤣 😳
For this reason only I want ASY to stay in TN bt I think our dream will always b a dream 🥱
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Originally posted by: ThatOneGal

The dramas and contentsof MKAPare all about TN nowadays...won't think CVs will risk getting their leads out of TN for a long time...

Hmmm agree
Bt if not for long time then only for few days just to fulfill once our dream
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It would be good to see them leave for a little while.. and ss to realise that everything he has done has consequences he can't just think they can be one big happy family under the same roof dream on  
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi85

It would be good to see them leave for a little while.. and ss to realise that everything he has done hasconsequences he can't just think they can be one big happy family under the same roof dream on

Bt cv,s r not in that mood 😡
Moreover not only this bt before also so much happened in TN bt after that they r again one big happy family 😳
piyarapiyari thumbnail

😲 😲 😲
Plz someone pinch me 😲 😲 😲