Pratigya
Pratigya

Wht u guys think ??

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Hi,
Well we all know how much nautanki happened in last week episodes so guys wht u think now will ASy will leave TN r he like a stubborn thakur will stay in TN Ouch
I so want him to stay in TN so that our kriya leave that jungli house forever Wink bt as per going the episode I think cv,s r once again just giving us hope making us fool this time also kriya will not leave becoz everyone can leave jungli house bt not kriya Sleepy As krish had given his blood on a cOndition that he,ll have to go wid his mother so I think he,ll leave TN forever Confused
And may say to krish not to leave !! Bt Plzzz baba this time his decision shld not b change at any cost Ouch
Bt I still not going for kriya niwas Sleepy
Share ur views Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaforeverBruce_Lsuk4tanudrashtiteenssSnigdha_KhanamabhiloveriyaArjaAddict

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Seriously this time i want Krishna and Pratigya to leave TN  but u know yaar i have no hopes from our cvs.

Edited by kriyatanu - 21 July 2012 at 4:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Dear if  ASY is stubborn then don't forget that Our baba is stubborn tooTongueHe gave the blood with this condition that ASy have to leave TN.Now if he won't  leave tn then KST will leave tnWinkASY stay there or not who caresErmmWe just want to see kriya outside of tn baas baat khatamOuchIf this time prats will try to convince krish then KSt's ans should be-She better stay tn and leave him aloneWinkAfter hearing this lines prats will be agree to leave tn with her krishTongueshe can't live wtihout him naLOLSo one emotional attyachar is needed hereErmm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_Ltanudrashtipiyarapiyari

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyatanu

Seriously this time i want Krishna and Pratigya to leave TN but u know yaar i have no hopes from our cvs.

Me tooo u know these cv,s always do unfair wid us always they show kriya pack their bags and when they reached door someone stop them and they stopped Ouch LOL

tanudrashti

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged

The dramas and contents of MKAP are all about TN nowadays...won't think CVs will risk getting their leads out of TN for a long time...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanudrashtipiyarapiyari

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Dear if ASY is stubborn then don't forget that Our baba is stubborn tooTongueHe gave the blood with this condition that ASy have to leave TN.Now if he won't leave tn then KST will leave tnWinkASY stay there or not who caresErmmWe just want to see kriya outside of tn baas baat khatamOuchIf this time prats will try to convince krish then KSt's ans should be-She better stay tn and leave him aloneWinkAfter hearing this lines prats will be agree to leave tn with her krishTongueshe can't live wtihout him naLOLSo one emotional attyachar is needed hereErmm

Emotional attyachar ROFL Embarrassed
For this reason only I want ASY to stay in TN bt I think our dream will always b a dream Sleepy

Snigdha_Khanam

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThatOneGal

The dramas and contentsof MKAPare all about TN nowadays...won't think CVs will risk getting their leads out of TN for a long time...

Hmmm agree Approve
Bt if not for long time then only for few days just to fulfill once our dream Ouch
Khushi96 Goldie
Khushi96
Khushi96

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
It would be good to see them leave for a little while.. and ss to realise that everything he has done has consequences he can't just think they can be one big happy family under the same roof dream on Wacko 

piyarapiyari

Go to top