India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What and Why

.Brooke. IF-Sizzlerz
.Brooke.
.Brooke.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
I do not want to make this post but WHAT kind of pregnancy they are showing. Its not bashing to the character or someone else. They showed that Anjali is pregnant with no other illness. She was very happy and fine after sonography  and she and baby were fine. But suddenly she needed some magical tablets on HEER RANJHA show. Normally its just iron and some multivitamins one needs.Now she is upset its fine but why they are showing as this is because of pregnancy or they could have added that she has some fatal illness.Otherwise pregnant women do not behave like this.I am afraid that new girls who have not gone through this process will find it difficult to become pregnant .This type of one  pregnancy will enough for the entire family as they will be unable to do anything else but to pamper the lady .   They should make it a bit realistic or it will ruin the character.

WHY? 
Now after we enjoyed the beautiful hug why ther was that BD in the whole shots from the back. As her dupatta was wrapped around her neck and not properly waxed arms. Anyone noticed or just me having sight issues.Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index