Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVIL BESIDE YOU ~2 last pt PG 70 (Page 70)

Ash1991 IF-Sizzlerz
Ash1991
Ash1991

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
amazing update...
loved it alot...

u havnt ruined it...so chill...waiting fr the nexr part...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandy_

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Nice update..
Their talk was very sweet...
Pls continue soon...
Thanx  for pm dear...

_nandy_

prerna1 IF-Sizzlerz
prerna1
prerna1

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
nice part
liked maaneet cute fights
continue soon
swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update..
hope she says ILU soon..
really wnt maan to be alrite n on his legs..
luved maneet..
continue soon

_nandy_

_nandy_ IF-Rockerz
_nandy_
_nandy_

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 23

Maan woke up not hearing the alarm but sound that geet was making moving around the room ………………… it has been 3 months since everything sorted out between them ………………… maan has permanently moved to geet's house …………………they are working on their relationship gradually ………………

" good morning " maan said rubbing his eyes 

Geet didn't wish him back ……………. She was absent mindedly picking cloths from wardrobe ………………..

Maan walked towards her and hugged her from back ………………….

" I said good morning " maan said kissing her ears

" morning " geet said

" u r fine? " 

" yah I ………… umm I ll be out for two days " geet said 

" what ? but we don't have any meeting " 

" I know its just I m going to check the site " geet said

" but all project out of delhi are perfectly fine " maan said

" maan I said I m going that is it " geet said

" geet why is this always that I never get to know what u r doing " maan asked

" coz I know what I m doing " 

" I have given all rights to u in my life why can't I get the same " maan asked

" I m giving u rights maan "

" u are not " 

" maan I don't have time for all this " 

" u have to have time for everything ……………. I can't change according to ur moods ………………….. I can't begin to act according to ur mood …………."

" I don't want it as well "

" but we are together geet , in a relationship and our paths are inter linked " 

" its not …….. u r not me "

" I don't want to be you …………not understanding Love "

" that's the end of discussion maan " geet left saying that 

They did have differences but never thought those differences will creat problems ……………… it first started like a dew drop the everyday they ended up arguing …………………… maan wanted to be a part in geet's life he wanted to share with her , accompany her , know her but geet wasn't ready to give him what he want …………………….

That was like many other days when their morning started with fight …………………..maan was frustrated ………………….. he wanted to go out get some fresh atmosphere ……………………..

" maan breakfast ? " mac asked

" no I ll have outside " maan said

" maan can we talk " mac asked 

" mac I m in a hurry may be tmr " 

" about geet baby " mac said and maan stopped to turn around

Mac was the one who has seen geet grow up and now he wants maan to know what scares geet to trust anyone …………….

" u had a fight ? " mac asked

" that we have everyday "

" u know why geet is scared to trust anyone ?... its high time u know everything maan"

" Geet's mom died when she was just two years old ……………… Geet never cherished the love of her mother it was always Sheena she considered as mother "

" sheena? " maan hears the name for the first time 

" yes Mohinder Handa's second wife , swayam's mother and geet's step mother ……………………… Sheena was very nice to geet ……………….. she took care of her as her own daughter ………………. We all were happy that sheena loved geet ………………………. Then when geet was 4 years old sheena gave birth to swayam ………………….. mohinder feared if swayam's birth will reduce sheena's love for geet but sheena continued to take care of geet like a mother ………………….. but everything changed when geet became 16 " mac stopped 

" what happened? "  maan asked

" all what we thought about sheena was fake ………………..in real she was a culprit "

" during geet's 16 b'day she had a party with her friends in their farm house …………………. There in the party sheena with help of some servants spiked geet's drink ………………… her plan was to make drive the car and kill her by crushing it under a lorry portraying it to be an accident but fortunately geet's car was caught in a check post and the police who was mohinder's friend send her back safely to house " 

" it was next day when geet baby woke up and found what happened ………..she was shocked …………….. she ran to sheena's room but only to hear her talking in phone about how her plan to kill geet failed ……………………..i who followed geet baby also heard what all shhena spoke "

" what did she speak ? " maan asked

" she was talking with someone and from her conversation what we learnt is that she was the one who bribed the doctor and killed geet's mother ……………….. she always had an eye for mohinder's property and managed to marry him after geet's mom's death …………………… sheena behaved well with geet so that everyone could believe that she loves geet …………………… she has planned to kill geet so that she could get all property " 

" geet broke down hearing this ……………… the woman who she has respected more than mother was actually pretending to love her and tried to kill her for money made her feel very bad ………………….. geet baby didn't tell mohinder anything she just went to London to her grandparents after that incident and returned only after mohinder's death ……………….."

" the fact that the one who trusted more than herself betrayed her shook her whole existence and that makes it hard for her to trust anyone even now and that makes her a person she is now  ………………."

" that is why geet avoid swayam ? "

" geet pretends to hate swayam but she can't do that ………………… everytime swayam reminds her about sheena that is why she doesn't even speak with him ……………….. for the first time if I have ever seen geet being comfortable with anyone that is you …………………… but still her early betrayal stops her from trusting you …………………. U have to try , work and make her normal ………………. Make her love and trust again " 

" I have told u everything now its u who have to act " mac said

Mac was walking away from the room when he stopped at the door and turned to look at maan 

" btw do u know what day this is ? " mac asked

Maan nodded no 

" today is the day geet lost trust in relationship and love ……………….. today is her birthday " 

Maan closed his eyes in pain ………………. Today is her birthday how couldn't he know this …………………… that is why she was upset today and he fought with her made things more complicated ………………. She must have remembered old bitter memories , she was in pain and he is sitting here doing nothing ………………..he thought its his duty to make things better ………………. He promised himself that this will be the last birthday that geet would be sad……………
He will change everything for her 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                            Geet was sitting alone immersed in her thoughts ... anyone would cherish their birthday but for her its one of the most deadliest day that has given her pain always ... She has always tried to come out of her shell but everytime something or the other pulls her back ... geet has always wondered it its her try to forget everything and move on is not enough or the betrayal is so hard that she can never forget it ...

Sitting alone geet's thoughts travelled to maan ... she has never thought he will become impt part in his life ... she loves him of course but fears to trust him ... she knew he will never hurt her but her heart fails to understand that ...

Her thoughts were disturbed when her phone buzzed ... the caller ID flashed swayam and geet cut the call ...

Geet knew why he is calling ... he always wants to be the first person to wish her ...its a pride thing for him...but this time she wants to be alone ... She can never deny that swayam is integral part in her life ... she always loved him ...Her brother is her only relation but everytime she sees his face it reminds her of the woman who played with her emotions ... who betrayed her ... who used her trust her and broke her into pieces ...

Geet's phone rang again but she cut without even seeing the ID...

She thought about maan ... he didn't wish her poor guy must be bewildered with her confusing emotions ... she hates herself for making maan undergo all this ... He is gem of a kind he defo doesn't deserve someone like him but he deserves love from his loved one , he deserves her love ...

Geet's phone rang for the third time when she picked irritatedly 

" hello"

" geet ... i ..."

" maan? what happened? "

" geet swayam ... he ... come to ABC hospital " 

" hello ... maan... maan what happened "

But the phone was already dead 

Geet's heart almost stopped maan didn't tell anything clearly but of course she could guess what he wanted to say. Swayam her brother what happened to him? Hospital? geet's mind didn't function properly various thoughts ran in her mind .if anything happens to him Oh God what will she do? She didn't he even tell him how much she loves him and cares for him.Every time whatever she says our does he told nothing but always loved her but she has never let him know that she loves her brother more than anything in this world Geet realized how stupid she has been all these years she has taken him for granted what if she never gets a chance to let him know that his sister will always be with him always care for him.suddenly She hated herself for being so selfish and foolish ...

Geet reached the hospital ...

" swayam handa " asked geet to receptionist 
" 4 th floor " 

Geet rushed to 4 the floor and was shocked to see it to be a terrace ... she turned around to find no one ... tears made way out ...

suddenly she felt someone's presence behind her and turned to find swayam standing there ... she immediately went and hugged him ... she touched his face , hands and looked at him with concern 

" u... ok ? she asked in broken voice 

" i m fine relax " swayam said

She hugged him again 

" i m sorry swayam ... i m terribly sorry ... i shouldn't have been this rude to u ...i was punishing you for someone's sin ..." she cried 

" u don't have to be sorry because i always know u care for me " swayam said 

" no i m at fault ... u have no idea how i felt when maan called me..."

" u felt that fear of losing swayam is more than fear of trusting him " geet heard a familiar voice 

she turned to find maan looking at them arms crossed ...

" maan ? ...u ?,... wait a min    so this is all planned ?"
" that is why you called me saying swayam had an accident "

" i never told swayam had accident i just told he is in hospital " maan smirked 

Geet very well understood why maan has done all this ... she is brilliant enough to understand the purpose of their drama ... maan walked towards them ... 

maan cupped geet's cheek ...

" people say u can understand the importance of a person only when u lose them and i didn't want that to happen with you... i didn't want u to regret in future ... i know u r just trying to break the shell around and we just played a part in knocking it open ..." maan said 

geet immediately hugged him ...

" thank you maan "
" always welcome "

maan raised geet's face a wiped her tears ...

" so did u guys forget anything ? " geet asked 

" no " both nodded innocently 

" are u sure ?... nothing special about today ?? " geet asked 

" nothing i know " maan pretended 

geet folded her arms and gave a knowing look ... 

" geet i want to tell u something " but before maan could say anything swayam closed his mouth with his hand and shouted " HAPPY BIRTHDAY "

maan removed swayam's hand and gave him angry look 

" u  know i always want to be first to wish her u can't snatch my rights " swayam said with a smirk 

maan made a baby face ... geet hugged him cutely ... and maan wished her giving a small peck on her head ...

" ohk now i m going not wanting to disturb ur prvate moments but don't forget hotel whales this evening " swayam said 

" no party " geet said promptly 

" i know its just we three " swayam said before walking away 

" so ? " maan asked once swayam left 

" maan ...lets get married" she said in a go

" what? " 

maan wasn't sure if he heard it right ... is she talking about marriage which is synonym to burden , care , responsibility , TRUST in her language ... maan was in cloud nine ...

" Of Course " he said with wide smile 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY new ss

The following 172 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarjasmeen64dpurvaSShah786vini187geeta1803shanmanjuzil143star432Candy_jsharudimpkangsarbjeetsudipa81smile10000purva11sweetmelondeepsikha09cutesrijuneetugarg123Smile90mkd.70ajolieJaneRochesterpiyasinghshafeekrishna.PaingellathaauGemmsaragulmans22thendral_111perfectflirt8PoonamTaliceyue27priyankadwivedirostbhawna02Nihsonnibi_suchikrsh07nityameet555shailimgprincesssarahCiaMaaneetsheetalahlawatsweet-mishtygeet_v81nat10anvashakhuranaqueenbee001cutestarzAnjali60seeratkhandazzlingnikkipari_DDSAI92payal12SHRADDHA2102SweetestParimounacutysaroBeena_gmaneetarshcutemishtimansi.tripathikeerthi9097531princes939sree.maneetsstylishdollm-g19-eiya-Lakshmi86babygurl10anky_1205kareena32dreamy4everputhsheetalvasaanjalisen85hari21--ANGEL--gurti30sridevi_nd_soniasamidsamiddreamymishti88gbhatkrndrVinsh23nats0101preetymaaneetmaanshiElienoreMGDei_Gratiasri91randhir_ki_dollmehak173InsaneniyuHeytzMaaneetTia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39deep002HanishadeviMaaneet099--Fairy--TeamMcSwarekkiran_ratiTinkerBellajayshu17_wallflower_deepali1022rupzloveuRaDMG25harshithaaaaaaasoni4evakrati5happydays30meettupiya27ritzy09PaintedSkypreeti.1ambbihaAsh1991freya123meena..Shalvehinal_maaneetMehek25nahtani88namita25prerna1-afsha-swetha10Tyroanupm04zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Remya_Pillaihoneygrapeseemamarymandy15poongs123-Mounika-KINGKHANFANpunam2712impoojavermalove2_soma-padmarao-RageOfAnAngelLittle_Mermaid.kabslocksDesigirls12_Monster_dolly10tamanna1391vrinda22abinash079_BlackPearl_bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanThabassum..mysteriousmillispvd.hayaat.tabby999Infinity.Donnaasingh24

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
awesome update 
so sad that it ended 

_nandy_

gurti30 IF-Dazzler
gurti30
gurti30

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged