Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVIL BESIDE YOU ~2 last pt PG 70 (Page 62)

anupm04 IF-Sizzlerz
anupm04
anupm04

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandy_

gbhat IF-Dazzler
gbhat
gbhat

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
loved the update.  what has happened.  hope they r not going to drifted apart. continue soon

_nandy_

_nandy_ IF-Rockerz
_nandy_
_nandy_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
CHAPTER – 22

Geet couldn't believe her own fate ………………….. once she was hurt beyond heel but after many years she chose to love again and trust again but his words shattered her …………………. Is that what he think of her? ……………………….. were all his words and confessions the other day fake?... doesn't he love her?

Her thoughts were interrupted by swayam's voice ……………..

" medicine " he said

She ate it mechanically …………….

" u need to forget him " he said
" its none of ur business Get Out " geet said

Geet's heart still couldn't believe that maan said all those words…….

" we need to go to hospital again for collecting reports " swayam said before walking out 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
                              When geet was in the hospital she didn't want to see maan but her legs involuntarily took her there …………………. She looked through the window he looked fine ……………….. she was about to walk away when she heard karan's voice ………………….. she was shocked  ………………….what would karan do in maan's room

" is she alright? " maan asked
" worried and hurt " karan said

" she would be more worried and more hurt to know the truth " maan said

" u love her a lot don't u ?" 
" of course that is why I want her to stay away from me ………………… I don't want her to spend her life with a person like me "

" don't say that …………… doctor said it can be cured with operation "
" but only 20% chances " maan added

" that's huge 20% " karan said
" that's not karan ……………….. if I tell her that both my legs became inactive , numb after my fight with the goons she will feel pitty ………………. She ll accept me but in all this our love will get lost ……………. It will be more of sympathy "

" do u think she doesn't love u ? " karan asked 
" I just say that she doesn't love me enough " maan said

" who the hell are u to decide that ? " they both turned to the voice and saw a angry geet 

" what are u doing here ? " maan asked 

" karan get out " geet said still looking at maan 
" excuse me ?"
" I said GET OUT " geet shouted which made karan to run automatically 

She came and sat near maan still not breaking her eye contact ………………

" are u hurt in head ? " she asked

" umm No " maan said not sure why she asked that 

" good because u ll be now " she said thrashing his head with a plastic bottle that was found on the table

" ouch u dragon " maan shouted in pain

" u deserve that " 

" its painful " maan said rubbing his head

" yes it is ……………. It is painful here maan " she said pointing to her heart  

" once u say all those good things to me then you say u hate me …………… how do think I can handle everything ?... that too when I m already confused with my feelings for you " geet said 

" u have feelings for me? " he asked raising his eyebrows 

" yeah I have hatred for you " geet said again was about to hit him with bottle but luckily maan caught it 

" what if I lose my memory ?... u ll torture me  " he asked jokingly 

" oh I torture u ?... u know what u r the one who doesn't love enough " geet said folding her arms 

" so u love me more than I do " maan asked
" no I hate u "
" ok then u hate me more than I do "
" u should not hate me " geet said 

" ohk " maan chuckled " u hate me and I love u " 

" yeah I haa—" that was when geet realized that he actually said ILU to her …………….s he turned took look a smirking maan 

" u wanted to say something " he asked

" I hate u " she said hugging him 

It has been 3 days since everything happened……………….. maan's operation is scheduled next day ……………….. since when geet came to know about maan's medical condition she stayed with him all possible times and never allowed anyone to even meet him ………………… only time others could meet maan was when geet went to office for and imp work …………………..

Maan enjoyed this attention he was not used to be treated spl  but his frds complained a lot ……………… geet used to behave the same way with him nothing changed …………….. she would fight with him , argue a lot maan would tackle everything with a smile which most of the time irritated her ……………………

Maan wanted to stay in his house before operation so he was taken there …………as usual geet prohibited everyone from staying there except herself ………………… maan was in his room watching TV when geet sat in bed near him ………………maan put his arms around her shoulder geet immediately hit his hand and gave him a deadly glare …………………… maan withdrew his hand making apuupy face……………… she can do anything with him but the moment he touches her she ll give killing looks ………………………

Maan thought she was better while sleeping………………… he can do anything touch however he want and she would say nothing  ……………….. he smiled thinking about his sleeping doll ……………….

" whay are u smiling ? " geet asked
" nothing " he said she glared at him

" well u are better as my sleeping doll " maan said
" what? "

" u have no idea what I do with u when u sleep " maan said with a wink 
" what do u do ? " 

Maan held her waist and bought he close to him  …………………..he made her close her eyes ………………………. With his forefinger he touched her cheeks, eyes …………………he made patterns on her lips with his thumb …………………he slowly moved his hand to he neck and sensually massaged it ………………. 

" ummm" she moaned 

Maan moved her top off her shoulder and kissed her there ……………… he moved further down and kissed through the edge of her top ………………

" do u do this always ? " geet asked her eyes still closed 

" this is the first time I m doing this " he kissedthe tip of her nose and moved away 

" u perv what all u do to a sleeping gal " geet asked playfully hitting his arms 

" ur sleeping face makes me crazy " maan said 

" I ll keep that in mind " geet said 

Day of operation everyone were nervous …………………… there could be no problem for life but 80% chances that he lose ability to walk totally ………………

" are u sacred ? " maan asked 
" whatever happens u shd always be with me " geet said
" why so? "

" because I hate you "

Geet never told ILU it was always IHU …………. Well that was her love …………………. Maan decided to wait until she herself ready to confess …………………….

" maan " she called befor he was taken into OT

She went near hin held his and and bent to whisper in his ears………………

" I hate u enough to be with u in all times " geet said 
"I love u enough geet " he said 

One hour in OT …………………. Strangely geet wasn't scared or worried coz whatever happens to him nothing could be changed between them …………………

" how is he ? " geet asked once the doc walked out 

" the operation is successful but we can be sure if he can walk …………………. We have to wait for another 7 days " doc said

After about an hour  Geet went to see maan  ……….

" can I  walk ? " maan asked

" only if u listen to me "

" am I not doing it already "

Geet rolled her eyes ……………..
" can I aske u something " maan asked
" sure"
" ummm…………. Why didn't u cancel divorce prosses ? " maan asked
" because I want divorce " geet said casually 

Maan knew that she loves him not that he doubted but still he didn't like this divorce concept 

" so? " maan said

" listen maan I m gonna say u something very frankly I really like u ……………… I m not into marriage stuffs I need to time to trust all these things but can u move in with me " she asked 

" u mean live-in together " maan asked

" whatever u call it " geet said

" I m not sure " maan pretended to think

" maaan " she glared

" will I get to touch you ? " maan asked

" ummm…………… yeah but only when I m asleep " geet said with a wink

Maan made a baby face …………………geet leaned on him …….

" but I ll pretend to sleep whenever u r around " geet said 

" then its double ok from my side " maan said cheekily 

" I never expected u to be like this " geet said

" u make me do things I never even imagined " maan said pulling her into a hug ……………

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i have no idea what i have typed 
i have completely messed with the story 
i m terribly sorry 
this story is getting really weird i know 
my sincere apologize 
i m not surprised if u didn't find it sensible
To alter your mood just check my new SS KISS OF LOVE 

The following 161 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsini#81dpurvaSShah786shanmanjuzil143k.uzmaabhi2503rashmi24588ishitamorestar432Candy_jsforumserieskangsarbjeetshristi0787happysonucutesrijuneetugarg123Smile90mandakini_marchajoliepiyasinghshafeeansshustephaniefertelevision9lathaaumans22Gemmthendral_111PoonamTdrashtiMyAnGeLashuvarkrsh07rizwanaqlovepoorostNihsonaliceyue27bhawna02RamykrishMONIJA78princesssarahCiaMaaneetshailimgsneha137adorableshaitannat10toofan_mailsweet-mishtyManeetTUJANENApari_DDseeratkhanqueenbee001varthyadi000ylaraibmounacutykavya.sravyaBeena_gSphinx97531AmElOdIcutemishtisumaiyariyakeerthi90baisakh45CuteTommysree.maneetanky_1205dreamy4evershristi1puthsheetalvasagurti30Ambibambyhari21love4allangel_smilykrndrgbhatdreamymishti88gurudrishtiaditi_2010ElienoreMGQuintessentialIpayal.gupta177nats0101maanshipreetymaaneetrandhir_ki_dollDei_Gratiamehak173Maaneet099TeamMcSwarek--Fairy--Tia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39HeytzMaaneet_wallflower_deepali1022ritzy09neha5058TinkerBellaSONU_29meettupiya27jayshu17rupzloveuhappydays30ramaheshRaDMG25soni4evaDoracakemisty_drastifanPaintedSkyharshithaaaaaaaseemamarymeena..Shalvemandy15Ash1991hinal_maaneetprerna1namita25Mehek25nahtani88maaniqraswetha10zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeAsmi13TyroGame_Changer-Mounika-punam2712gill123KINGKHANFANimpoojaverma-Gemini-Little_Mermaid.kabslocksDesigirls12_SharmeenLuvsGCgcluvlehrdolly10tamanna1391vrinda22gorgeousqueen._BlackPearl_bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanThabassum..mysteriousmilliabinash079spvdInfinity.tabby999Donnaasingh24

neha5058 IF-Rockerz
neha5058
neha5058

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
res

edited

loved it so much...
ohh maan's legs stopped working that's y he was saying that forget me...
but loved it when they talked about love n hate...
now they will live together...and he will see his sleeping doll
commented on KISS OF LOVE

Edited by neha5058 - 08 September 2012 at 9:14am

_nandy_

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
nice ...

_nandy_

payal12 Goldie
payal12
payal12

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
beautiful upt..

_nandy_

Hanishadevi IF-Rockerz
Hanishadevi
Hanishadevi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
mind blowing update..simply wonderful.maaneet love each other madly,,,pls cont soon...

_nandy_

mandy15 IF-Sizzlerz
mandy15
mandy15

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
loved it dear:)

_nandy_

Go to top