Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVIL BESIDE YOU ~2 last pt PG 70 (Page 53)

Ash1991 IF-Sizzlerz
Ash1991
Ash1991

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
amazing update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandy_

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Geet is an innocent girl hardened by her life experiences...not easy to let go off the shield which ahs protected you from this world...but in the end, she will ahve to let go of her apprehensions if she want real love

_nandy_

happydays30 IF-Rockerz
happydays30
happydays30

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
waiting for update dear
plz update

_nandy_

PaintedSky IF-Rockerz
PaintedSky
PaintedSky

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Sad Sad part :(

_nandy_

singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Waiting...Day Dreaming

_nandy_

RaDMG25 IF-Rockerz
RaDMG25
RaDMG25

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Such a sad story of maans soo happy he shared with geet to try to open her up loved the update wait for next part :)

_nandy_

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Awesome Update
Continue Soon
Thank You So Much For The PM

_nandy_

_nandy_ IF-Rockerz
_nandy_
_nandy_

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER 21

Everything seemed dark ……………… she was lost somewhere but suddenly a light appered from nowhere ………………… she ran near the source of light and when she neared she saw maan holding a glowing crystal ball ………………….. he spread his free arm seeing her …………………….. she surrendered in his embrace hiding herself in his chest ……………….. when she raised her head to see him he was gone leaving her alone ………………..

" maaannn " geet woke with a sudden jerk 

Her vision was blurred ……………… her head hurted a lot ……………she looked around it was all completely white …………………. She would have thought that she was in heaven if it was not for glucose bottle and normal yucky smell any hospital would have …………………….. HOSPITAL ? but why ?... she couldn't remember anything except few incidents from last night ………………….. geet fell back in bed recollecting the events …………….

Maan and geet didn't speak much after geet ran out of the room ……………. They even had lunch in silence ………………… geet spent time exploring maan's mom library and was amazed to see most of her favs there ……………….. maybe they share same taste …………….. is that why maan likes her? Does she remind him his mother? geet wondered ……………

Later in the evening maan insisted they go on a boat ride before they return …………………. Geet readily accepted as she wanted some peaceful atmosphere ……………… but anyway when she is with maan her mind couldn't be peaceful ……………………

They reached the land on the other side of the lake which was also filled with trees ……………….. in middle of the trees was a tent with bonfire in front of that …………………… two logs were arranged as table and maan and geet sat there …………..

They sat there in silence but it seemed as if they were speaking enough to eachother ………………….

Geet was looking at the trees when she felt maan's thumb caressing the back of her hand ………………. She looked at him shocked ………………. She was about to withdraw her hand when he pulled it completey and entwined his fingers with his ……………..

" will u miss me if I go away from you ? " maan asked 

" what are u saying maan ? " she asked 

" have u ever thought about me in my absence ? " he asked

" I ………wohh……" geet didn't know what to answer 

" don't answer that geet if u say no I can't handle if u say yes I can't go away now " maan said
" now ? where are you going maan? " she asked 

" geet this date is not because I want to spend time with you but I wanted to protect you " maan said

" protect me? "

" commissioner received info from reliable source that some underworld gang has u as their target"

" what ? I don't understand anything " 

" the gang threatened to kidnap you if police don't release their partner ………………. Even I received a blank call last night …………….. commissioner requested me to take you away from city whole day so that they can search for the gang and arrest them " maan said

" why didn't u tell me ? I could have handled " geet said

" you could have handled geet but when I m with you I can't allow a single fear even to enter ur mind " maan said 

Geet was touched with the depth of his love  ………………..

" but maan everything is ok now right? "

" no ………….. police tried to trace their phones and they are possible near this area so commissioner called me to warn about this ………………… police are on their way but …….."

" but what maan? "

" the underworld gang are likely to reach first "

" aren't we safe ? "

" u r safe as long as u r with me " maan said 

He took her hand near her lips and kissed there

" I need to go " maan said
" why? "
" if they don't find anyone there they ll can reach here easily "

" no maan u r not going there alone"
" I have to "

" maan either we bot are going or else none of us is going " geet said

" but geet >"

" I said no and that is final" geet said with her usual attitude 

Maan came close to her ……………he moved his face closer …………….. he thought she ll protest but instead she closed her eyes ……………… he kissed her forehead ……………….

" I m sorry geet " he said

Geet opened her eyes quickly confused ………………. Next minute hard rod hit her head and she fainted …………………. Maan placed her inside the tent and walked back before giving her a small peck on her lips ………………..

Geet again woke up with a sudden jerk ... maan has gone ... is he safe? ... where is he?... how did he come here ? ...

Geet got out of the bed and was aout to walk out when she was stopped by a voice ... she turned to find swayam who was sleeping in the couch ... he woke up rubbing his eyes ...

" where are you going?" he asked

" i want to see maan " she said 

" u can't go... u r weak " 

" no i have to see him... i want to make sure he is safe ..." she said

Her eyes trembled with fear and concern ...

" you can't go " 

" why? "

" he will not see you "

" wht? "

" he don't want to see you ... he doesn't even care ... u are not going " he said

" where is he ? "

" i don't know "

" swayam swear on me where is he ? "

" room no. 504 "

without giving a second glance to swayam geet ran out ... swayam stood there with endless tears coz he knew his sister will be back with broken heart ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHECK THIS 

The following 159 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmardpurvaSShah786priyankasphszil143cukishabhi2503LoveArhiForeverstar432sonya2012Candy_jssanju85kangsarbjeetmymaanukavitha05cutesrijuneetugarg123angeljyotiajoliemkd.70sravanthi93piyasinghstephanieferkrishna.lathaauGemmmans22angeeshkrsh07rizwanaqseductivepurplealiceyue27priyankadwivedirostanisa79Nihsonnibi_suchibhawna02Ramykrishpinku33nityashailimgSmartangeladorableshaitansweet-mishtyshruthiruchsnat10TheSunShinequeenbee001seeratkhanpari_DDchiki143SHRADDHA2102mounacutykavya.sravyaBeena_gmaneetarshSweetestPariSphinxcutemishtiprinces939keerthi90mansi.tripathimishtibcrazyfanofdsdvsree.maneetCuteTommysstylishdollbabygurl10dreamy4everputhshristi1gurti30Ambibambylove4allangel_smilygurudrishtikrndrshalinisaran89gbhatKasiKasiVinsh23preetymaaneetmaanshiElienoreMGShonameetrandhir_ki_dollDei_Gratiamehak173rsusmitaHanishadeviMaaneet099Tia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39TeamMcSwarekcrazydream--Fairy---Mitu-deepali1022jayshu17neha5058ritzy09meettupiya27rupzloveukrati5happydays30soni4eva-Veritaserum-RaDMG25DoracakePaintedSkyambbihamisty_drastifananjucool-afsha-swetha10prerna1hinal_maaneetMehek25nahtani88maaniqraAsh1991seemamarymeena..Shalvehoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212mandy15anupm04Asmi13TyroimpoojavermaRageOfAnAngel-padmarao-Little_Mermaid.kabslockspunam2712gill123TwilightsparklegcluvDesigirls12lehrdolly10tamanna1391vrinda22Rashmi..._BlackPearl_abinash079mysteriousmillibhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanThabassum..spvdInfinity.tabby999Donnaasingh24

Go to top