Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVIL BESIDE YOU ~2 last pt PG 70 (Page 45)

seeratkhan Senior Member
seeratkhan
seeratkhan

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
waiting... Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandy_

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
waiting

_nandy_

Ambibamby IF-Dazzler
Ambibamby
Ambibamby

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
do update soon

_nandy_

nihatri IF-Rockerz
nihatri
nihatri

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
awesome

_nandy_

dolly10 IF-Stunnerz
dolly10
dolly10

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Waiting

_nandy_

tanvi04 IF-Rockerz
tanvi04
tanvi04

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
awsome
_nandy_ IF-Rockerz
_nandy_
_nandy_

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 20

Geet couldn't believe that she is actually doing something which she never expected to do even in her dreams ………………………. Last night maan has won the basket ball match ………………………….. he did cheat her with moves but at the end he had more shots which made him the winner ………………………. He asked her to spend a whole day with him …………….geet never want this to happen but then she has to prove to everyone that she is not affected by maan ………………… moreover she should prove to herself that he doesn't influence her …………………

Geet wore a plain red top with black jeans ……………….. maan has requested her not to bring phone along so she has to keep it in house ……………………. 

Geet was shocked to see maan waiting for her in a bike

" what the hell? " she asked

" whats wrong? "

" I m not gonna come in a bike " she said

" it will be fun and more over the place we go can't be reached in a car "

" where are we going? " she asked

" u r not supposed to ask that …………. Now get on " he said

Geet got behind him making faces ………………

" hold me tight " he said

She placed her hand on his shoulder

" I said tight " he said
" don't try to take advantage I know how it is to ride in a bike " she said

Maan gave her an helmet and put on his helmet ……………………….. he raised the accelerator which made geet fall on him with a jerk ………………….. she couldn't see his face but still could say that he was smirking ………………….. geet tried to find any convenient place to hold  so  that she doesn't fall but nothing helped her …………………

When she trying her level best to balance maan intentionally applied sudden break which made her hug him …………………… she was about to move her hands the wrapped him but he held her hand …………………… he looked at her threw rear mirror through the glass in the helmet geet could see only his eyes ………………………..  Unknown feeling passed through her……………………. From then till their next halt she didn't remove her hand ………………….

After about an hour maan stopped near something what seemed like a hut ………………….. geet was dying of thirst ………………….. she cursed maan for not allowing her to bring any of her essentials ……………….

" what are we doing here ? " she asked

Ignoring her question maan went to the hut and was talking something to the old lady there ……………… then he came back with a aluminum glass ……………..

" what is this ? " she asked
" water "
" are u mad ? how can we drink this water unhygienic " geet said

" its not geet ……… I got it fom the old lady there " maan said
" u don't even know her how can u get help from her ?" geet asked

" she doesn't know us yet helped us that is true heart  ………………… this glass of water doesn't give her much but for us it will quench our thirst ………………….. people like her believe in helping others with whatever they have …………. If someone ask ur help u ll think twice before helping but she never hesitated before giving me water " maan said

" water for free ?" geet asked innocently
" yes " maan said with a chuckle 

They resumed their journey …………… this time geet didn't hesitate before wrapping her hands around him ……………. In fact this time it came very natural ………………

After another hour drive they reached a place surrounded by trees ……………

" is this the place u wanted to show me ? " geet asked 

" not exactly " maan said

They both started to walk in the woods …………………. Inside it was getting tough to walk so maan offered his hand to her ……………….. geet knotted her eyebrows ……………….

" I m just asking for ur hand " maan said

Geet looked around and broke a small branch from a bush and placed it on his hand as a connection to walk ……………….. maan rolled his eyes and continued to walk ……………..

After about 20 mins of walk what geet saw made her eyes shine in amazement ……………………..there was a wood house surrounded by lake all around ………………… a wooden bridge connected the house to land……………………

" this is beautiful " geet exclaimed

" I know u would love this that is why I brought u here " maan said

He was pleased to see happiness in her eyes……………..

Maan opened the house with his key and they walked in ……………… the house was neat and tidy …………………..everything seemed perfect as if someone lives there ……………

" does anyone live here ? " geet asked 
" no "

" whose house is this ? " 
" umm …. Mine "

" urs? " geet asked
" when my parents were alive we used to visit here every weekend but then never got time ……………….. weekly once a local person will clean the house " maan said

Geet started to explore the house ……………….. it was simple yet elegant ………………… the person who designed the house must be truly lover of art ……………….. she finally reached the bed room where a huge portrait of maan's family photo was placed ………………….. that was the first time geet saw his parents …………………… she has not heard about them at all not that he spoke about him a lot …………………….. maan was so much like his mother ………….. they all seemed happy ……………… seeing that photo a smile adored her face just for seconds until she heard maan walking to her ………………

" isn't she beautiful ? " maan asked looking at the photo while handing a glass of juice to geet 
" she is indeed " geet said

" I was very close with my mom ……….. she was my angel …………… our life was like a dream world but then my mom was detected with cancer ……………… she suffered a lot ………………. I saw every pain of her but still couldn't do anything …………….. she died after three months ……………… " he choked with grief

"dad loved her so much after her death dad lost all interest to live he died of depression ………………… I was 20 then …………….. it took me years to come out of all that ……………." His eyes watered ………… geet placed her hand on his shoulder to comfort him 

" u know the worst part that all happened here …….. in this house " maan said ith pain 

Geet looked at him in shock ……………….. she didn't know that this beautiful house will have a sad part in his heart ………………

" that is why I never visited here after their death ……………….. but now I realized I shouldn't have done that coz I could feel my mom's aroma here , her warmth ………… I feel as if she is with me ……………….. that is the reason I brought u here I want to introduce u to my mom …………………… proudly I want to say her that u r the woman who  who fills my heart after her " maan said looking into her eyes 

The depth in maan's words made her forget everything ………………….. made the wall that she constructed around her heart break ……………… fearing to breakdown geet ran from there …………………….

Tears started to fill her eyes …………… geet had always thought that tears make u weak and give pain but now her tears made her strong and gave completely different feeling …………………………..  why does maan's pain give her pain ?... why does her tears affct her ?... she didn't have answers but she doesn't want to know the answer ……………….

Maan for the first time spoke his heart to her ………………. When she ran away without speaking he didn't follow her coz he knew she needs time …………………

Geet wished that when she could go back to her normal life which never had maan , the life which now seemed alien to her ………………….. but she knew she has to face the reality but to face the reality she has to understand herself …………………

Maan wished that geet could let go her worries and open up to him and realize her feelings …………………… 

Both wished for same things in different was not aware of what destiny has in wish list for them ………………….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLZZZ VISIT THIS PAGE AND SUPPORT 

The following 168 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsini#81manjusreedpurvaSShah786vini187zil143cukishabhi2503attitudeshyishitamorestar432sonya2012Candy_jssanju85kangsarbjeetmymaanuammara6Enigma78kavitamundharamkd.70angeljyotisravanthi93ajolieJaneRochesterpiyasinghstephanieferkrishna.gem1606lathaautelevision9mans22shinonomeangeeshPoonamTrizwanaqaliceyue27rostshailimgCiaMaaneetmisthyanisa79Ramykrishbhawna02Nihsonnibi_suchidrashtiMyAnGeLkrsh07seductivepurpleadorableshaitangeet_v81nat10sweet-mishtyqueenbee001sheetalahlawatvarthyadi000ylaraibmounacutykavya.sravyacutemishtiSphinxmansi.tripathimaneetarshBeena_gSweetestParisaro97531keerthi90mishtibSrabon_Dharasree.maneetCuteTommysstylishdollbabygurl10dreamy4everputhgurti30Ambibambyshristi1hari21sheetalvasagbhatdreamymishti88KasiKasimaanshinats0101Vinsh23preetymaaneetshalinisaran89krndrgurudrishtilove4allangel_smilyrandhir_ki_dollDei_Gratiamehak173sweetsampa39HeytzMaaneetjayshu17TinkerBellameettupiya27Tia-AFreeBirdHanishadeviTeamMcSwarekcrazydream--Fairy--deepali1022ritzy09tanvi04soni4eva-Veritaserum-harshithaaaaaaamisty_drastifan-memorable-rupzloveuRaDMG25ramaheshkrati5happydays30PaintedSkypreeti.1Doracakeidunnoanjucool-afsha-swetha10anuandaviAsh1991Shalvehinal_maaneetnahtani88maaniqraprerna1namita25mandy15seemamary6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212honeygrapeKINGKHANFANGame_Changerimpoojavermaanupm04Asmi13Remya_PillaiTyrokabslockspunam2712gill123Little_Mermaid.-Gemini-Desigirls12lehrgcluvdolly10tamanna1391gorgeousqueen._BlackPearl_abinash079mysteriousmillibhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanThabassum..spvdInfinity.singh24Donnaa

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
awesome update 
loved it 

_nandy_

Go to top