Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVIL BESIDE YOU ~2 last pt PG 70 (Page 35)

Post Reply New Post

Page 35 of 80

Dei_Gratia

IF-Dazzler

Dei_Gratia

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
nyc one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NANDY_BRU

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DEVIL BESIDE YOU ~2 last pt PG 70 (Page 35)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KINGKHANFAN

IF-Rockerz

KINGKHANFAN

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
loved it

NANDY_BRU

Ash1991

IF-Rockerz

Ash1991

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
maan realized his feeling fr geet...nyc...
continue soon...

NANDY_BRU

dolly10

IF-Stunnerz

dolly10

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Nice update 
maan realizing his feelings

NANDY_BRU

shristi1

Goldie

shristi1

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Awesome dear.
Loved it.
update soon.

NANDY_BRU

angeesh

angeesh

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
So Maan is in love...but what about Geet?
What's the mystery behind Geet?
Update soon please

NANDY_BRU

seeratkhan

seeratkhan

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
waiting... Cry

MG FF PEHCHAN read plzz nd post comments

NANDY_BRU

IF-Rockerz

NANDY_BRU

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER 19

Swayam managed to know whole maneet story from Michel …………………. He felt really bad for maan especially after receiving a call from him saying how much he loves geet and how much he had hurt her today ……………………. Swayam was sure if anyone could love geet for what she is then that is only maan ………………….. Maan's presence in her life would make her life happier …………………..

Swayam decided to talk to geet about that and so he went to her cabin when he heard Geet and Karan's talk where they were talking about how they tricked maan to sign divorce papers ………………….

" I never expected you to do this " swayam said 

Geet turned to see him …………..

" is anything wrong ? " she asked 
" u think he signed the papers coz he was helpless? That's not true …………… he signed the papers coz he thought u are hurt coz of him " swayam said

" whats so big deal ? " geet said

" it is a big deal coz he loves you " swayam said 

Geet looked at him as if he said something disastrous………………

" stop the non sense " geet said 

" u might not know that but it is true ………….. he loves you "

" he only hates me "

" u say that because it is easy to make urself believe that he hates u so that u can use that as a key to hide ur feelings " 

" what are u saying ? "

" u r trying hard to make urself hate him so that he doesn't become ur weekness and he never recognises ur feeling for him "

" come  to point "

" in easy words I say that u like him "  

" what rubbish " geet turned the other side 

" u r scared to accept anyone in life ……………… u think everyone will have hidden meaning behind their love to you ………………. "

" that's not true " geet said

" that's very much true " they heard Karan say 

" this is none of ur business K " geet said 

" but I m inviting myself to the business "

Geet looked at him curiously

" I didn't tell anything when u told about ur divorce plan because that was way before u started feeling for him ……………………. But geet I m sure u like him " karan said

" K u r stupid " geet said

" the very day when I came to office and saw the way u look at him I know u are gone ……………………….u said janani was maan's ex I clearly saw jealousy and hatred when u saw Janani ………………… and that very moment I knew u like maan ………………………. I just wanted to make sure if maan also feels the same for u ………………….. I flirted with janani he definitely disapproved it but when I flirted with you and called u my GF his eyes were throwing venom daggers at me ……………… .."

Geet looked at them with various emotions …………….. this was all so new to her ……………….. She very well know that she doesn't love maan …………….. then why they both are arguing with her?...

" whatever you guys thik is absolute bull Sh***…………………… its misconception ……….."

" oh really !!! why did u marry him for property thing ?... u could have asked me to sign the papers u know I wouldn't cheat or take advantage of it …………………. Was u mere employ seemed more trustworthy than ur 8 year frd ?... why did u allow him to stay with u when u not even dance with any male except me …………………… why didn't u ruin his career ? why did u stopped from filing FIR? …………….. why did u take care of his sister? ……………….. do u think I don't know that u helped kriya in banglore and set bodyguards for her to prevent her from the local goons who tried to harass her ?" karan said in a go 

Unintentional tears escaped geet's eyes ………………

"  I was being human "

" but u never behaved the same way to anyone not even with ur step mother sorry to mention but " karan said the last words looking at swayam

Karan came near geet ……………..

" geet I m not as intelligent as you in business but I know human psychology better…………………….. u love someone not because u like being with them but because u can't live without them ………………….. just imagine after 5 years u see maan in roadside happily eating ice cream with his wife , children won't u feel that u missed one opportunity to tell him because of ur ego ……………………… "

" u decide geet if its better to live with the memory of the person or to live with that person and make new memories "

" stop all ur non-sense ... i m quier listening to ur words it doesn't mean i agree to that... i have no feelings for anyone...u know wat ? GTH .." geet declared

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                         it has been two days since all trouble over around geet and trouble started inside her heart ... karan's words were haunting her often ... not that she gree to that but somehow she felt guilty ignoring it ... she was in a very bad mood ... so inorder to relax herself she decided to play basket ball ...

Geet was playing for almost last 30 mins it did help keep her heart in peace ... Satisfied with her excersise she threw the ball and was about to walk away when the ball flew above her head and entered the basket ... she turned around to find a smirking maan ...

That was the first time she is seeing him after 2 days ... all her efforts to divert her mind playing game crushed seeing him ... unknown wave of thrill ran threw her seeing him ...

" what are u doing here ? " she asked sternly hiding her emotions

" umm i came to collect my things ... saw u here so thought of joining " he said cooly

" game with me ? " he asked as she didn't seem to develop any conversation .

" i don't have time" she said and walked away

" scared " he said which mde her stop 

She turned and looked at him with  and he understood that look that meant yes ... he threw the ball to her ...

" no fun withoutr a bet " maan said

" sorry "

"as usual if u lose "

" i never lose " 

" but if u lose u ll "

" i ll not do anything u say "

" no confidence? " he asked mokingly 

She walked towards him and looked at him into his eyes ...

" Geet Handa never loses ... if u win i ll do whatever u say " 

" u shouldn't be telling that to me " maan said amused

" i trust---

" me? " maan asked

" no i trust myself " geet said before pulling her hair into a band getting ready for the game 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following 164 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsini#81krishna.SShah786priyankasphslovelyninizil143taniakhaled48abhi2503attitudeshyrostJaneRochestershubhiguptaLoveArhiForeverstar432Candy_jssanju85payal.gupta177forumseriesmascosairabkangsarbjeetshristi0787AsmitaDavevarthyadi000neetugarg123TheSunShineSmile90angeljyotimaneetarshshafeepiyasinghstephaniefertelevision9lathaauriturana27angeeshmans22GemmPoonamToooooorizwanaqseductivepurplealiceyue27bhawna02RamykrishprincesssarahpreetymaaneetshailimgSweetestParinityamanjuahujaCiaMaaneetsweet-mishtyqueenbee001maankisimmSHRADDHA2102ylaraibkavya.sravyaBeena_gVinsh23sumaiyariyakeerthi90pearl_warriorSphinxcutemishti97531kabslocksmansi.tripathisamidsamidcrazyfanofdsdvmishtibsree.maneetsstylishdollm-g19shristi1anshimanshidreamy4everbaisakh45puthnihatriramaheshgurti30Ambibambyhappydays30tanvi04d_soniagbhatshalinisaran89krndrlove4allgurudrishtihari21piya27KasiKasinats0101Maaneet099ShonameetJeba.Rahmanmehak173Dei_GratiarsusmitaheytalDesigirls12Tia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39crazydream--Fairy--Hanishadeviimpoojavermalil.mizz.smexii_AngelSonu_KINGKHANFANdisha_Maan.GCdeepali1022ritzy09neha5058honeygrapesoni4evarupzloveuushankitvcRaDMG25-memorable-krati5harshithaaaaaaaPaintedSkyAsh1991Water.smallvilleswetha10khwaishfanhinal_maaneetnahtani88maaniqraprerna1namita25seemamarymandy15meena..Shalvezaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_Remya_PillaiTyroLittle_Mermaid.punam2712gill123anupm04-Mithuna-rashmivaishgcluvlehr.MoNsTeR.MuShI.dolly10singh24tamanna1391goldenmoon-Orchid-abinash079-Thabassum-Neelam..spvdbhanu_rekhag

Post Reply New Post

Go to top