Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVIL BESIDE YOU ~2 last pt PG 70 (Page 27)

Thabassum.. IF-Stunnerz
Thabassum..
Thabassum..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

get is such an ...

she is palying with maan's emotions ...know

had hai ...

nice part

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandy_maaniqra

punam2712 IF-Sizzlerz
punam2712
punam2712

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
so it was all her plan just to get a divorce from maan
but geet ko yeh sauda mehnga padega when maan goes out of her life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandy_

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Superb update dear...
Loved it ...
Wonder what Geets mystery is...
What is the reason for Geet saying she hates Maan???
Waiting eagerly for next part...Pls continue soon...
Thanx for pm dear...

_nandy_maaniqra

zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara2212
zaara2212

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
oh no yeah kya huaCryCryCry
i guess maan wanted to tell geet that he has fallen in love with her

_nandy_

sonakshi.sharma Senior Member
sonakshi.sharma
sonakshi.sharma

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
hadi hogayi yaar Angry

Mann ko aisa bola really not fairCry

geet ko realise karna hi hoga 4 wat she did?Angry

_nandy_Thabassum..

_wallflower_ IF-Rockerz
_wallflower_
_wallflower_

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
awesome update
loved itSmile

_nandy_Thabassum..

lehr IF-Sizzlerz
lehr
lehr

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Waiting for update dear.

_nandy_

_nandy_ IF-Rockerz
_nandy_
_nandy_

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 18

Maan entered his house after long time followed by his friends ……………………. They all seemed happy ………………. He should be happy but why can't he ……………..

" finally everything is over " yash said happily
" yup geet mam gave back the land to the ppl and also divorce papers are signed" pari said 

" I m really happy maan now u can go back to ur normal  life " yash said 

Maan gave uncomfortable smile

" but still maan I think u shd still not stay in india at least for some months " adi said 

Maan was just listening to his friends but his mind was occupied with something else …………………….. he felt as if he is missing some major part in his heart …………………. His heart pained …………………… for strange reason he felt uncomfortable ……………….. he was thinking about something but he himself didn't know what was that …………….

His other friends were unaware of that except janani ………………….. she could read his bewilder eyes …………………… she looked at him and he just gave fake smile ……………………..

Maan went to the balcony pretending to receive a call …………………. Janani followed him and saw that he was standing there staring at sky …………………

" the last few days weren't easy " janani said

Maan turned to face her ………..

" umm kind of " he said

" geet mam is rude with everyone isn't she? " she said

" no not at all …………… she is really kind from inside …………….. she cares about everyone but she never shows it ………………… even in this land issue she was ready to provide alternate shelter for them but I was adamant …………….. its all my mistake ………………" maan said

" so u say that she is good ? "

" of course she is ……………… u know how much she is concerned about her brother and Mac ………………. Once if she likes someone she gives her full attention to them but never makes that obvious ………………. U know all these days she made sure that I get my morning coffee in bed but I was never aware that she was concerned about it ………………….." maan said

" she is not like us ……………….. she never had anyone to share her joy and sorrow so she keeps everything to herself ……………………… she doesn't know to express love and affection ……………………… part of her is scared to express that ……………………"maan said

" u learned so much about her in few days " janani said 

" she is not actually what she portrays herself to be ……………….. once u get to know her u ll feel as if u r with a small child ………………………. In fact she herself is like a kid ……………………..  u know she every morning she gets confused on what to wear , what to eat and all ………………………….. she loves playing games that too in my phone …………………….. we used to fight every night to decide who will play first " maan said with a smile

" while sleeping she hugs her pillow as if someone is gonna take her away ……………………… and when she sleeps she forgets whole world no one can wake her …………………………… " maan chuckled thinking about his time pass with his sleeping doll ……………

He walked to the other side of the balcony leaning on the rail…………………

" she is like a sand pot seems very rough and tough but breaks easily but at the same time if u handle with care u can cherish lifelong ……………." Maan said

" dinner is ready come in u both " pari shouted from the kitchen 

"Every day at dinner I used to irritate her coz she never talks much while eating  and I ll take full advantage of that  ………………. She ll make the most cute angry puppy face ……………… " he said

" do u know whats ironical thing in love maan ? " janani asked out of blue

" sorry?! "

" to love someone yet not realizing it is love " janani said 

" I don't understand "maan said confused

" u love geet mam don't u? " she asked

Maan was shocked to hear something like this ……………..

" what are u telling? Its completely rubbish " maan said turning his back to her

" maan when u r in love it will be known to ur frd before urself " janani said

She turned maan to face her …………..

" maan I always know what we share is not love ………………. We understand each other and so we are together …………………….. u always ask me why I behave indifferent at times ……………. U know why ? coz I wanted to give u space to walk away from this relationship ………………… I know one day u will understand what love is and u ll fall in love "

" but I …………."

" do u like to be with her in spite of all difference? ……………… do u like to see her smile ?...tell me maan " 

Maan closed his eyes ………….

" are u ready to sacrifice ur happiness for her? ……………………… when u imagine ur life after 10 years do u see her with u ……………… u both like a happy family ? " janani asked

Maan was still quiet …………

" if answer for all this is yes  then Mr.Maan singh Khuranna u r in LOVE " janani said

Maan was still lost in thoughts …………………. Was janani right? ………………. Does he love Geet? ………………………. He didn't know ……………….. all he knew is that his life feels complete if he is with her , his heart smiles without reason if she walks with him , everything about her makes him crazy , her smile makes his day , her tear breaks him , her touch sends thrill throughout him …………………….. if this is love then yes he is in love with geet …………….

Maan rushed inside the house    ……………….. his friends were having dinner …………….

" guys I m in love " he declared proudly 

Yash and pari looked at him as if he was crazy ………………… adi looked confused while pakkoda was held between the plate and his mouth ……………….. janani gave him understanding smile …………..

" are u fine ? " yash asked
" I m absolutely fine buddy coz I –AM-LOVE " maan said cheerfully 

" and u r in love with ? " adi asked
" Geet " maan said with grin 

" What the hell ? are u kidding ? " pari asked annoyed 

" guys I m as serious as a heart attack ……….. I love her " maan said

" are u mad maan ? what about j---" before adi could complete janani interrupted 

" why are u all reacting like this ? u shd be happy that our frd is in love " janani said
" but jan—"

" pari plzzz " janani said 

Maan sat on the sofa nd closed his eyes with his palm in excitement……………………

" I never knew being in love will feel so good " maan said smiling 
"does she know this? " adi asked
Maan nodded no
" does she love u? " 
Maan nodded no

" very good what are u gonna do ? " yash asked 
" I m gonna love her " maan said 

" maan u r seriously crazy " pari said 

" relax guys may be she loves me but I don't know …………………. I don't care what her feelings Is all I know is that I m gonna make her mine at any cost " maan said 

" and we all will help u " janani said and looked at everyone pleading them to agree 

" thanks frds I ll just make a call to swayam ………….. will be back soon " maan said before running to his room 

" what is this janani ? " adi asked
" he has never loved me and u all know that " 
" but u were together for three years ……." 
" we were frds and will always remind the same "

" but …."
" don't u remember what maan told that day we understood each other so we were together its not that we loved eachother " janani said

" didn't u ever love him ? " pari asked
" maan is too good that anyone can love him but no one can change destiny ………………….. maan is destined to be with geet " janani looked at maan who was in his room busy talking in phone probably with swayam ………..

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

SORRY FOR NOT SENDING PM FOR LAST UPDATE THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ IT CLICK HERE

The following 152 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsini#81dpurvaSShah786taniakhaled48zil143cukishabhi2503khan_azmaattitudeshygurtimanetstar432maneetsdollCandy_jsforumserieskangsarbjeetammara6sairabkavitamundharaneetugarg123angeljyotimkd.70JaneRochestershafeepiyasinghdivyaraghanikrishna.stephanieferriturana27lathaautelevision9angeeshnammmuPoonamTseductivepurplealiceyue27bhawna02NihsonRamykrishpinku33krsh07maneet2011rostprincesssarahshailimgmisthyCiaMaaneetadorableshaitansweet-mishtyqueenbee001pari_DDanuradha.nandamsheetalahlawatvarthyadi000kavya.sravyaSweetestPariBeena_gcutemishtiSphinxmansi.tripathi97531keerthi90crazyfanofdsdvSrabon_Dharamishtibsree.maneetCuteTommysstylishdollbabygurl10anshimanshidreamy4everputhgurti30Ambibambysheetalvasadreamymishti88krndrshalinisaran89gurudrishtilove4allangel_smilypreetymaaneetnats0101KasiKasiVinsh23payal.gupta177randhir_ki_dollDei_Gratiamehak173Tia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39TeamMcSwarek_wallflower_deepali1022crazydream--Fairy--HanishadeviMaaneet099jayshu17neha5058ritzy09soni4eva-Veritaserum-rupzloveuushankitvcRaDMG25krati5happydays30-memorable-harshithaaaaaaamisty_drastifanambbihaAsh1991namita25..hinal..nahtani88maaniqraprerna1-afsha-swetha10seemamarymandy156n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212honeygrapeTyroRemya_PillaiAsmi13anupm04RageOfAnAngel-Gemini-Little_Mermaid.gill123impoojavermaKINGKHANFANlehrgcluvDesigirls12dolly10gorgeousqueen.tamanna1391vrinda22_BlackPearl_abinash079bhanu_rekhagThabassum..mysteriousmillikhwaishfanspvdtabby999Donnaasingh24

Go to top