Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVIL BESIDE YOU ~2 last pt PG 70 (Page 2)

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
congrats on the new thread
n waiting for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandy_

_nandy_ IF-Rockerz
_nandy_
_nandy_

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 15

swayam and maan finally reached maan and geet's room ……………………geet was sitting in the balcony ………………………… swayam and maan reached there ………………….. geet didn't speak anything same with swayam ……………………. Maan didn't know what to speak so he kept quiet staring at them ……………………… door bell rang and their breakfast arrived before maan could go to get it geet rushed out …………..

" u know what ur sister is a bit weird " maan said
" I know " swayam agreed looking at geet's direction 

Geet called them in ……………………. Maan was surprised to see big butterscotch cake in thw table …………………….

" did u order cake " maan asked to swayam

Swayam pointed to geet and maan smiled knowingly ……………..

Swayam cut the cake and fed the first piece to geet ………………. She took it without protest and fed swayam a piece all the while maan was taking pictures in his phone …………………….. then swayam fed maan and they shared a hug ……………

Geet got a call and she went to attend it ……………..

" now I know why u told that she loves u " maan said 
" she has been sweet sister always " swayam said 

They had breakfast together in silence ………………. After that maan placed the cake in the table so that everyone can have another round but before swayam could take his piece geet stopped him ……………….

" geet just one " swayam said making a baby face 

Geet gave him angry glare …….

" just small one " swayam pleaded 

Geet tooka very small piece to the size of the ant and fed him …………………

" that's not fair " he complained 
" enough " geet said her voice was filled with concern 

Maan and geet decided to start after lunch ……………………… all the time they were with swayam ……………………… though geet didn't talk much her love and care for swayam didn't go unnoticed by maan ……………………….he never expected geet to care for someone so much ………………. He wondered how many things he has yet to know abt her …………………..

Later in the after noon they were about to drive away when swayam appeared from nowhere ……………..

" even I m going to delhi " he said clearly wanting to go with them 

" sure but where is ur jeep ? " maan asked he knew geet won't protest 
" I ll get someone to take it back " swayam said 

Maan was driving geet beside him and swayam in back seat …………………… there was silence which maan didn't like so he decided to break it ……………..

" u know what lioness I reached hotel coz of swayam he gave me lift last night " maan said 

Geet turned to see swayam " did u drive late night ? " she asked 
" who I actually ………………. I wanted to reach here so I …………." Swayam tried to answer
" why can't u listen to me ………….. I told u many times bnot to drive at night " geet said
" its ok di the road was not crowded " swayam said 

Geet turned to other side ………………… maan gave swayam apologetic look and swayam smiled …………………

They reached delhi in the evening and went to geet's house …………………..

" swayam happy birthday son " mac said cheerfully 
" thanks mac ………………….. missed u so much " swayam hugged him 

" I know u would come today that's why I arranged all ur fav dishes " mac said
" that's why I love u sooo much mac ……………… I ll go fresh and come " swayam said leaving to his room 

Maan and geet went to their room ……………………

" u know what today I see u in a different way ………... geet handa is too good as a sister " maan said
" shut up " geet said 

" I wondered why u agreed for kriya staying with us now I understood coz u know what responsibility a elder one has on their younger siblings " maan said
" maan stop ur dramatic lines " geet said 

" where are u going ? " maan asked seeing her getting ready 
" I need to get some files ready for the presentation tmr ……………….. I m going to office " she said
" wait for 5 mins I ll come with u " maan said

" no that's ohk I ll be back in an hour u stay with swayam " geet said 
" ho I thought u were concerned that I might be tired driving but now I understood u want me to sit here and entertain ur brother so that he doesn't get bore until u r here " maan said jokingly 

Geet gave him angry glare nad left ………………………

Maan called kriya who informed that she ll be staying at her frd's place to complete a design so he was just lazing around watching movie …………………….. he heard a knock and turned to find swayam ………….

" hey come in u don't have to knock " maan said

" thanks where is geet di ? " he asked sitting near maan

" office obvious " maan said

" u know whenever dad works late night in office di used to fight with him coz for her no work after the sun sets " swayam said

" no that can't be true ……….. Geet Hnada I know is not like that" maan said

" that's because u know only geet handa and I know abt Geet " swayam said 

" seriously why is not talking to u when she herself knows how much she cares for u " maan asked " tell me only if u think I can know it " maan added

:" u deserve to know after all we are a family " swayam said  " but i shouldn't be the one telling you "

" u think she ll tell me "

" i know she never shares her feelings with others but when u become a part of her life she will be a open book " swayam said

" i don't know at times i feel like i know her in and out but then she is comepletely different " maan said

" she has suffered coz she trusted wrong people and so now she thinks its wrong to trust people " 

" how old are you ?" maan asked

" 5 years younger to her " swayam said

" u seem to know a lot abt her  " maan said

" she is my sis " 

" u both are completely different " maan said

"  i talk more? "

" no actually you talk polite " maan said

" by now u must have started to like her dominance " swayam said

" oh  please don't say that "

" u know at a point i started to like the way u my girlfriend ordered me " swayam said

"  u have a girl friend and geet knows this ?" maan asked

" oh god don't tell her anything plzzz "

" ok it shall remind our little secret " maan said

" so what movie are u watching can i join? "swayam asked

" sure "

Maan and swayam began to watch movie ... they really gelled up really well both agreed in many things ... they had similar likes more importantly the both had great love and respect towards one person , geet though only one is aware of it ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHECK THIS PLZZZ

The following 136 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarSShah786priyankasphsgeeta1803zil143star432Candy_jskangsarbjeetVaishuuuforumseriessairabammara6kavitamundharaneetugarg123angeljyotidivyaraghanipiyasinghshafeeajoliestephanieferkrishna.gem1606television9lathaauGemmangeeshmans22PoonamTashuvarmishtimohabbatkrsh07bhawna02Ramykrishseductivepurplebirdy2011rostanisa79NihsonMyLuv_MaaneetadorableshaitanCiaMaaneetsheetalahlawatcutestarzAamerasweet-mishtyqueenbee001pari_DDAsheleynish025sumaiyariyakavya.sravyamansi.tripathi97531cutemishtisaroBeena_gSweetestParisstylishdollm-g19CuteTommymishtibbabygurl10kareena32dreamy4everputhshristi1sheetalvasagurti30angel_smilyVinsh23preetymaaneetgbhatshalinisaran89d_soniarandhir_ki_dollDei_GratiaHeytzMaaneetTia-AFreeBird_wallflower_deepali1022TeamMcSwarekcrazydream-Mitu-Hanishadevisweetsampa39TinkerBellahappydays30ramaheshRaDMG25ritzy09soni4eva-Veritaserum-ambbiha-memorable-misty_drastifansmallvilleswetha10namita25prerna1-afsha-Ash1991hinal_maaneetnahtani88maaniqramandy15seemamarymeena..Shalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212anupm04honeygrapeTyroRemya_Pillai-Gemini-KINGKHANFANimpoojavermapunam2712gill123Little_Mermaid.kabslocksgcluvDesigirls12dolly10gorgeousqueen.tamanna1391_BlackPearl_abinash079mysteriousmilliThabassum..bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanspvdInfinity.Donnaatabby999

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Lovely update...
Loved to c a new side of geet..
She s very caring ... and swayam s so cute..
waiting for geet's past to reveal...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nish025_nandy_

mansi.tripathi Goldie
mansi.tripathi
mansi.tripathi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
awesome update...
geet taking care of swayam...
maan and swayam are becoming good friends...
continue soon...

_nandy_

prerna1 IF-Sizzlerz
prerna1
prerna1

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
congrats for the new thread
nice part

_nandy_

RaDMG25 IF-Rockerz
RaDMG25
RaDMG25

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
awesome update and congrats on the new thread dear loved it...geet and shyams bonding is nice even though they aint no talking lol and maan is getting to know a new side of geet Smile

_nandy_

gill123 IF-Sizzlerz
gill123
gill123

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Awesome

_nandy_

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25