Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DEVIL BESIDE YOU ~2 last pt PG 70 (Page 15)

97531 Goldie

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Nice update dr,
loved it,
continue soon.

Dei_Gratia IF-Dazzler
Dei_Gratia
Dei_Gratia

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
interstin teaser
Update soon
ElienoreMG IF-Dazzler
ElienoreMG
ElienoreMG

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Superb teaser...

Edited by ManeetGurtiMG - 03 August 2012 at 10:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandy_

-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gemini-
-Gemini-

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
nice teaser.
i think some plan is going in Geet;s mind
waiting for the update.

_nandy_

dolly10 IF-Stunnerz
dolly10
dolly10

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Awesome teaser
Waiting eagerly

_nandy_

the_chosen_one IF-Dazzler
the_chosen_one
the_chosen_one

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update

update...update...update
update...update...updateupdate...update...updateupdate...update...updateupdate...update...updateupdate...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...updateupdate...update...updateupdate...update...updateupdate...update...updateupdate...update...update
update...update...update

update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update

update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update

update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update

update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update

update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update
update...update...update

_nandy_

_nandy_ IF-Rockerz
_nandy_
_nandy_

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 17 

Geet reached HC and was shocked to see all the old ppl from the old age home sitting there holding banners which said "WE WANT OUR PLACE " ……………………. The more shocking thing was some HC staffs precisely maan's frds accompanied them …………………….. the place was crowded with police and press ………………..

Reporters rushed to geet when they spotted her …………….

"madam what do want to comment about it ? " 

" is It true that u r snatching their house? "

" this is injustice isn't? "

" we hear that ur husband MSK is behind them ? " 

Geet with the help of her bodyguards went inside the office not answering any questions of the ppl ………………..

" what the h*** is this ? " geet shouted at the ACP
" madam we are sorry we couldn't do much " ACP said

" what do u mean ? " geet asked
" madam ur husband Mr.Khuranna is supporting them if we have to take action we have to arrest him then " he held his head down 

Geet closed her eyes to suppress her anger ./………….

" geet" she heard familiar voice

" swayam what are u doing here ?,………….. why did u come here ? ……………. Its not safe " geet shouted in concern 

"  it seems pretty big problem how can I leave u alone " swayam said 

" thats none of ur business just leave " geet said sternly

" but i..."

" u are not needed here ... u r not grown up enough to deal this " geet said

" i can talk with maan " he said

" even i can do that but here we are not to talk but to solve so just go from here " geet said

Before geet could say anything further she was interputed by ACP...

" madam its already late and it has started to rain ... they are all not ready to leave ... we shd do something fast and..." ACPsaid

" and? "

" Mr.Khuranna is here  " 

" umm send him in " geet said after brief silence

Maan entered her cabin ... his face held helplessness ... he wanted to help the old ppl at the same time it pained to see geet so much disturbed ...

" geet "

" shut up don't say my name ... what do think u have achieved doing all this ... what is the need to create a big issue abt this ?...  i told u i ll arrange some alternative for the ppl ... why did u do this ?... do u know ur what u stupid act have done ?... now the company doesn't want to do project with HC ..." 

" geet i..."

"i said shut up... do u know how much this project meant to me ... it was my father's dream , my ambition and now because of u **** everything is shattered ..."

maan stood rooted to the place... the happenigs are not what he expected ... his intention was not to hurt geet ... he has always seen geet angry but now its not just anger its frustation , worry , fear ... if possiblw he would kill himself to make everything better around her ...he  for the first time regretted doing something ...

" u must be happy ... this is what u wanted right? ... to ruin my company ... i never thought u could be like this "

" it not what u think geet "

" exactly its not what i think that u r ... last time when u told me u intentionally didn't do anything to mess the conference i believed you ...in spite of. whatever happened between us i thought u ll never harm me ... i could have done anything to u and ur near ones using my power but i stayed calm after the press isuue coz i somewhere felt guilty coz u seemed too good to be punished ..."

A lone tear escaped her eyes in frustation ...

" i m sorry plzzz listen to me "

" u shd be sorry Mr.khuranna ..."

" u want me to give them the land back right i sure will  do it but on one condition ..." geet said and maan looked at her 

" sign the divorce papers and also transfer the 50% proerty of urs in my name " geet said throwing papers in his face 

" geet i ..."

"  what ? do u want money? how much do u want 10 crores? 20 crores? " geet asked 

" u can't do this " maan said

" why? "

" geet i ..."

" u lost u chance to say anything Mr.Khuranna just sign and get lost " geet said turning to other side 

maan signed the paper and went away ... he felt guilty ... he thought he lost the right to face her ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geet looked at the papers and smirked this is what she wanted ... to push him far away from her life where he can't affect her by any means ... Geet  has recieved a call in the afternoon from &&& comapy saying that they don't want to work in a land creating problems and so they shifted the project to west of delhi ...geet agreed to that ... she knew how much particular maan is in getting the pld people their land back so she played along and finally made him sign the papers ......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS TO COMPENSATE LATE UPDATE OF MY SS NEW OS

Edited by NANDY_BRU - 04 August 2012 at 8:16am

The following 145 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmardpurvaSShah786priyankasphsgeeta1803kumctg48zil143abhi2503rashmi24588attitudeshysimmi11LoveArhiForeverstar432maneetsdollCandy_jssanju85forumserieskangsarbjeetammara6sairabkavitamundharaneetugarg123sravanthi93angeljyotiajoliepiyasinghansshudivyaraghanistephanieferkrishna.television9lathaauangeeshshinonomeGemmanky_1205bhawna02pinku33mishtimohabbatkrsh07ooooooseductivepurplePoonamTanisa79lovepoorostshailimgnityaMdworldadorableshaitanCiaMaaneetTheSunShinenat10sweet-mishtysheetalahlawatqueenbee001pari_DDanuradha.nandamseeratkhanchiki143varthyadi000SHRADDHA2102kavya.sravyaBeena_gSweetestParimansi.tripathi97531sree.maneetSrabon_DharamishtibcrazyfanofdsdvcutemishtiSphinxbabygurl10dreamy4everputhhappydays30gurti30Ambibambygurudrishtikrndrsheetalvasagbhatdreamymishti88d_soniaVinsh23KasiKasipreetymaaneetpayal.gupta177ElienoreMGDei_GratiaTia-AFreeBirdTeamMcSwarekcrazydreamHanishadevigill123sweetsampa39deepali1022kabslocks-memorable-neha5058ritzy09awesomepoojajayshu17rupzloveuRaDMG25harshithaaaaaaamisty_drastifanAsh1991ambbihaShalvenamita25..hinal..seemamarymaaniqraprerna1-afsha-swetha10Asmi13RageOfAnAngel-Gemini-anupm04Remya_Pillaizaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Little_Mermaid.punam2712impoojavermaDesigirls12_Monster_dolly10gorgeousqueen._BlackPearl_tabby999tamanna1391vrinda22bhanu_rekhagabinash079mysteriousmillikhwaishfanspvdThabassum..DonnaaInfinity.singh24

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
so finally geet mae maan sign diavorce papers and maan in guilt signed it

_nandy_

Go to top