-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Nandy ,cute update dear ðŸ˜Š
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

nice part nands..

luks like maan and swayam ..sharing gud bond !!!

swayam has a girlfrend ??

lovely !!!
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Update
Continue Soon
Thank You So Much For The PM
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats 4 da new thread
Luvd da update x
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on new thread...
amazing update...
liked sawayum n maans bonding...
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
amazing part dear...

loved it  a lot
the_chosen_one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
update soon.
waiting...
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..
awww geet is a sweet sis..
liked her caring side..
hmm curious to knw abt her past..
continue soon
take_a_hint thumbnail

CHAPTER 16  

Its been two days since swayam came to stay in Geet's house ………………….. geet would put a ' i-don't-care' face but everyone knew how much she takes care of each and everything concerned with swayam ……………………….. maan was meeting a new geet every minute …………………… something very genuine he would discover about her everyday and he liked that ………………..it was as if the geet he saw before was just a shadow until their fight……………

" geet do u have any idea how rude ur decision is ? " maan asked sternly 
" don't create a scene here ………………. I m not taking anyone's life  " geet said 

" u r indirectly ……………… u know how much this place means to that people …………." Maan said
" maan don't bring this topic again I told u before " geet said

": geet  to built a bloody building u r gonna destroy a Old age home do u realize that " maan shouted 

Geet's dream to built a improved township seemed near as she got the &&& project and a perfect place to execute that ………………… a old age home come in between geet's 100 acre land and geet has no issue in demolishing it …………………. they don't want their peaceful surrounding to be damaged ……………………… though owner of the land sold that to geet the ppl aren't ready to move ………………… how will they when they have pillar support Maan Khuranna …………………….

" maan I m not running anyone's life its not that they are gonna die if they don't stay in that place " 
" to hell with ur better place ……………… why can't u understand its not abt place its about feelings , memories " maan said

" I can't believe that u r fighting with me for this small issue " 
" I might be small for u but it is related to soul of many " 

" I don't care just F*** off from here " geet shouted

" these days I thought u are not exactly what u portrait ur self to be …………….. I thought a sweet, innocent girl is hiding inside you ………………. I never expected u to be so mean and heartless "maan said his heart held pain which geet chose to ignore 

" I m just being practical ……………….  Holding on to emotions will not get u next meal and moreover u r shouting for those 50 ppl who is awaiting their death anytime just think how many ppl get benefit coz of this project "

" everything is not for benefit geet " 
" that's none of my business ………………. This happens everywhere in india are u going to fight for everyone superman " geet asked sarcastically 

" elders's curse will ruin ur life " maan said 
" that's my problem u ll have a happy life don't worry " geet said

The argument continued for next 15 minutes 

" ohk fine u r stubborn and I m double stubborn  â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦. Let me see how u get the place  â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.. I ll make sure u urself hand over the papers to the old ppl " maan warned 

" in ur dreams Mr.Khuranna " geet said 

Geet organized a party as they were to start her dream project very soon ………………………  after that argument the whole day maan wasn't seen in the office and geet cared less abt him …………………………. 

After 40 mins the party began maan arrived and he was not in the best of his moods …………………….. geet ignored him and was busy with guests …………………….. while she was walking to the bar someone grabbed her waist and dragged her to dance floor …………… her anger doubled when she saw that it was maan …………

" what the hell are u doing ? " geet asked in low voice not to create any scene in party 

" I m asking u for the last time will u spare the old age home land or not " maan's voice was serious 

" give me a break man ……………… why can't u just forget it ……………… who are they to u ? why do u care " geet asked

" I care because I m not heartless " 

" oh yeah " geet rolled her eyes 

" geet why are u doing this I know that u r not like this ………………….. u don't like ppl suffer when they are not at mistake then why now ? " maan asked
" oh ho mR.Khuranna u talk as if u know everything about me "

" of course I do ……………. Mrs.Khuranna " he stressed the last word

Geet looked into his eyes …………… she felt a strange wave pass to her looking into them ………………. His eyes held a expression which she has never seen in anyone's eyes …………………. Before she could get lost in his eyes she snapped back ……….

" don't try these lines with me it won't work " geet said

Maan tightened his hold around her waist and  glued her body to his………………. 

" maan what are u doing ? " she asked trying to wriggle out but at the same time not making it obvious to other

" maan leave me " she ordered 

" geet " he pulled her further to him his voice was soft ……………… he wanted to tell so much in one word …………..

She looked at him blankly ………………. He closed his eyes inhaled sharply then looked at her ………………

" I m doing this not because I hate u , not because I want revenge ……………… I m just trying to help those needy ppl …………………….. Trust me when u r in trouble I ll be the first one beside u " he said kissing the tip of her nose 

She looked at him questioningly…………………….. her phone rang and she picked it still looking at maan ……………..

" what ? " 

" how can this happen ?"

" this is foolish " 

" I ll reach there in few minutes "

She cut the call and looked at maan ……………..

" I hate u maan " she said before running out 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I KNOW ITS SHORT SO I LL TRY TO UPDATE TUESDAY ALONG WITH PAIN OF LOVE