Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

ufff aakhir kab tak

celebeli Groupbie
celebeli
celebeli

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
d

Basic point which I'm getting close to is that we are not getting raya reunion on maha episode,
How long we will wait for that and they will play with our emotions and time.
In the end they have brought this only to promote the movie coz the show has a lot of popularity.
We should better make our stand clear at the forum and say aloud that we are not going to watch this show anymore if they don't reunite raya soon.
They can show whatever they want later.if they don't rrealise it then the show is nowhere.

Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Rockerz
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
they will stretch the reunion as much as possible...even in the maha epi till the end RaYa will just get a glimpse of each other and the ei will end...and then we will have a cliffhanger weekend. and moreover ayesha is attending that party as well and as per the article some other family member will spot priya before Ram and if thats Ayesha then i have no hopes of RaYa reunion any time sooner. priya then mighy go back to mumbai and then the whole twisted tale of confusion will start.
celebeli Groupbie
celebeli
celebeli

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanRaj.RaYa

they will stretch the reunion as much as possible...even in the maha epi till the end RaYa will just get a glimpse of each other and the ei will end...and then we will have a cliffhanger weekend. and moreover ayesha is attending that party as well and as per the article some other family member will spot priya before Ram and if thats Ayesha then i have no hopes of RaYa reunion any time sooner.
priya then mighy go back to mumbai and then the whole twisted tale of confusion will start.
me too guess so but I'm wondering if they are ending rajat role too soon then why they started it.i think either he will be positive and later on turn negative seeing that priya Is rams wife.
But if reunion track stretches longer i don't think viewers will watch it
aditi_34 Goldie
aditi_34
aditi_34

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Since d incmplete hug of 12 april, raya n we balhians hav nt fr once heaved a sigh of relief, d only exception being sum handful of gud epi in between where cvs hav always taken u turn in next epi...it started vid nuts fiasco,openin of nih's raaz, priya's divorce drama,failure of nih's exposure plan, priya goin to jail, laughable court room drama, priya's death sentence, eva's exit, priya's accident n apparent death, d leap n a string of Mu's n hits n misses...i guess v hav all had r share of negativity...can dey pls hurry up vid reunion??? The so mch in luv couple deserve a blissful married life n joy of parenthood..

Edited by 1itida7 - 21 July 2012 at 5:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Molina

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Not so soon ( at least before six months).
This criss-cross really makes me mad.
karamsekhon Senior Member
karamsekhon
karamsekhon

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
are yaar itni jaldi reunion nahi hoga, bohat atdpayenge hume
they will stretch it for few months
Siacutie IF-Dazzler
Siacutie
Siacutie

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
tarpa tarpa kr marenge hum logo ko ekta or cv's lekin raya ko itni jaldi nahi milaenge
celebeli Groupbie
celebeli
celebeli

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siacutie

tarpa tarpa kr marenge hum logo ko ekta or cv's lekin raya ko itni jaldi nahi milaenge

Arey apan itte bicharey bhi nahi hain .trpz to apne he haath may hai na.
Wo log raya reunion nahe karayege hum log trp neeche le jayege .
Waise bhi rajat role priya Ian ka track kon dekhega ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MolinaTVserialfreak

Go to top