My mad gang (*_*) # 2(open cc) - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Sanjana is super cool,n she knows ki mujhe har dusri ladki pe crush ho jata hai,and jispe mujhe crush hota hai uske sath mai date jaroor karta hu ,thats why sanjana mujhse aksar puchti hai hi "WHO IS THE VICTIM NOW A DAYS" with a smile.

Originally posted by: KaSh_Krishika

WOW!!! You should stop flirting with innocent girls!!! Or tattoo that you are in arelationshipso they don't misunderstand you!! Jokes apart, If you are dating one girl, how is your relationship status complicated. It would be in a relationship!!! Awww, you are dating a girl for 2 and a half years...so you aren't a playboy!!! Nice to know!! Say sorry to the girl!!

I was spamming to increase no. Of post.

So why were you laughing???

Yahi to problem hai usne mujhse kaha hai ki,shes ok that i ditched her,but she still wants to be my friend.

Or just ignore her and let time take its course...

KaShArHi_Krishi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sanjana is a VERY understanding girl. So you are dating Sanjana and other girls with her permission?? I never knew that such girls existed!! Kaise jelti hai tumhe?? 

I would never be so understanding. I mean , I would be jealous of the girl and feel like that guy is cheating on me!!! 

So who is the victim nowadays?? 

I am no more sad now,i realised why i was sad,and changed the thing which was making me sad.

Originally posted by: -playboy-

Yahi to problem hai usne mujhse kaha hai ki,shes ok that i ditched her,but she still wants to be my friend.

So whats the problem with friendship?? Is it awkward and all?? Or something else??
Sanjana is very sweet yaar,she is some one not to be hurted n she never feels jealous of the girls i am dating instead she feels pitty for them because she knows that ultimately i'm going to ditch them.

Sanjana is a VERY understanding girl. So you are dating Sanjana and other girls with her permission?? I never knew that such girls existed!! Kaise jelti hai tumhe??

I would never be so understanding. I mean , I would be jealous of the girl and feel like that guy is cheating on me!!!

So who is the victim nowadays??

Mujhe dar hai ki kahi mai use phir se hurt na kar do.

So whats the problem with friendship?? Is it awkward and all?? Or something else??

AWWW!!!!!!! You are such a playboy!!! Tut Tut Tut!!!! Heart breaker

Originally posted by: -playboy-

Mujhe dar hai ki kahi mai use phir se hurt na kar do.

If you behave normally like friends, I am sure that she won't be hurt!!! Maybe she isn't as weak as you think of her to be. Just behave normally not like your on edge!!!

And I am glad that you aren't sad anymore Nautanki😆