Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

ESP#28 : Memories In The Making (Page 75)

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 26308

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 26308

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Wahi Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Cutiepie...Blushing

I saw Jeran on the couch with koel epi...they bth were so cute..Day Dreaming
snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Joined: 09 June 2010
Posts: 48647

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
You know what, i just posted the mismatch thing on the IPKKND gallery and suddenly minnu commented.. I was like "I AM DEAD, BE PREPARED TO SAY BYE TO THE RED COLOR' but then i realized she just commented gallery reviewed statement LOL
Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 26308

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

You know what, i just posted the mismatch thing on the IPKKND gallery and suddenly minnu commented.. I was like "I AM DEAD, BE PREPARED TO SAY BYE TO THE RED COLOR' but then i realized she just commented gallery reviewed statement LOL
 

ROFLROFLROFL

even i go to visit creations gallery when i see tht minuu posted as it appears in My Posts..but all i can see is Gallery Reviewed till here post..ROFL
snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Joined: 09 June 2010
Posts: 48647

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
You remember i actually posted this 'Gallery Reviewed' thing once during the newsletter on CV section ROFLROFL but its really scary to see a MOD replying under your posts... happened to me in sajda forum too... I wasnt on the DT then... and Gagan once landed on my post... I was like damn! I am dead.. 
Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 26308

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

You remember i actually posted this 'Gallery Reviewed' thing once during the newsletter on CV section ROFLROFL but its really scary to see a MOD replying under your posts... happened to me in sajda forum too... I wasnt on the DT then... and Gagan once landed on my post... I was like damn! I am dead.. 

yup..DTs are still scary for me..Ermm
snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Joined: 09 June 2010
Posts: 48647

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
waise I am making the Archive mansion banner for the buddy project.. need one for media gallery? ROFL
Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 26308

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

waise I am making the Archive mansion banner for the buddy project.. need one for media gallery? ROFL

Make..Embarrassed nd is banner needed for pic gallery too???

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~*Crazies' Survey: Memories Forever*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: _Manpreet_   Replies: 80   Views: 15105

_Manpreet_ 80 15105 16 September 2011 at 3:17am by Prinsesse.Suvi
SonaBir memories...and Random chat!

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: beckytower   Replies: 55   Views: 5129

beckytower 55 5129 04 September 2008 at 5:03am by Raiinie2
*SonaBir-Saawariya Memories*

2 3 4 5

Author: beckytower   Replies: 39   Views: 3522

beckytower 39 3522 30 May 2008 at 8:41am by mariasrk
My chlidhood memories cc ~join here~

2

Author: Aleeza_23   Replies: 13   Views: 1156

Aleeza_23 13 1156 27 January 2008 at 3:06pm by Aleeza_23

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index