Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

ESP#28 : Memories In The Making (Page 134)

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 24784

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paintthetown

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Originally posted by _Aanchal_

I see a stranger here *disappears* Ermm

Mein jaa hi rahi hoon, zyada der nahi rehna, you don't have to LOL


Tune ab kya kar diya, that Aanchu made you a stranger as well?Ermm


It's one of her antics period ROFLROFLROFL You don't need to see this Anchi Clown

armyofspooks IF-Sizzlerz
armyofspooks
armyofspooks

Joined: 22 June 2011
Posts: 12592

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Originally posted by paintthetown

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

I am dying out of tiredness today.


Aanchu is killing meCry
Mujhe kabse stranger aka enemy banake rakhi hain.
And yes, Sancho I didn't find any *cough* voice clip.Dead


I couldn't find a proper place to record it any way..ghar walon ke samne karungi toh ho gaya ROFLROFL My legs are killing me today Sleepy


Let me give you a crass and dirty option, which is very much popular for taking picsROFL
GO TO THE WASHROOM!Stern SmileROFL and record it!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.hea.

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 24784

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paintthetown

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Originally posted by paintthetown

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

I am dying out of tiredness today.


Aanchu is killing meCry
Mujhe kabse stranger aka enemy banake rakhi hain.
And yes, Sancho I didn't find any *cough* voice clip.Dead


I couldn't find a proper place to record it any way..ghar walon ke samne karungi toh ho gaya ROFLROFL My legs are killing me today Sleepy


Let me give you a crass and dirty option, which is very much popular for taking picsROFL
GO TO THE WASHROOM!Stern SmileROFL and record it!LOL


As if that was need ROFLROFL
...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Joined: 15 September 2011
Posts: 14724

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Hello Hi people! Dancing


Buenos Dias Senorita! CoolHug

Bonjour Madame! Hug

Wassup? 
armyofspooks IF-Sizzlerz
armyofspooks
armyofspooks

Joined: 22 June 2011
Posts: 12592

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Yo Ash! Wassup?  How's Zayn? Wink


I'm good...Zayn's getting yet another tattoo that too in the month of Ramadan! Pinch
God, knock some sense into my boy! Ermm

How's you?Big smile
armyofspooks IF-Sizzlerz
armyofspooks
armyofspooks

Joined: 22 June 2011
Posts: 12592

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Hello Hi people! Dancing


Buenos Dias Senorita! CoolHug

Bonjour Madame! Hug

Wassup? 


Stern Smile

Spanish? Why? I don't get it!Pinch
.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 24784

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Hello Hi people! Dancing


Buenos Dias Senorita! CoolHug

Bonjour Madame! Hug

Wassup? 

I'm bad. I don;t have an ounce of energy left in me Ermm
...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Joined: 15 September 2011
Posts: 14724

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paintthetown

Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Yo Ash! Wassup?  How's Zayn? Wink


I'm good...Zayn's getting yet another tattoo that too in the month of Ramadan! Pinch
God, knock some sense into my boy! Ermm

How's you?Big smile

Awww we'll convey your message to zayn LOL 

I'm awesome! Cool

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~*Crazies' Survey: Memories Forever*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: _Manpreet_   Replies: 80   Views: 15116

_Manpreet_ 80 15116 16 September 2011 at 3:17am by Prinsesse.Suvi
SonaBir memories...and Random chat!

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: beckytower   Replies: 55   Views: 5129

beckytower 55 5129 04 September 2008 at 5:03am by Raiinie2
*SonaBir-Saawariya Memories*

2 3 4 5

Author: beckytower   Replies: 39   Views: 3523

beckytower 39 3523 30 May 2008 at 8:41am by mariasrk
My chlidhood memories cc ~join here~

2

Author: Aleeza_23   Replies: 13   Views: 1156

Aleeza_23 13 1156 27 January 2008 at 3:06pm by Aleeza_23

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index