ESP#28 : Memories In The Making - Page 95

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by paintthetown

Yes Aish has done a brilliant job with the IPK one. I hate the avatar and siggy forum banner and the book talk one🤢
You think I make decent stuff?😕Just askin.

wen i voted for u at book talk ur banners hadnt opened ..after dat i havent been there...
i didnt even knew which no. my banners were there...Nehu guessed them n told me n i vetoed them yes.

Edited by 18shabbo - 11 years ago

I love it when unknown peeps vote for me😃
Makes me feel good about myself!😆

only those ppl vote me whom i literally beg*ESPian* n nami n mariam...🥱
Originally posted by 18shabbo

only those ppl vote me whom i literally beg*ESPian* n nami n mariam...🥱

Hehe😆
Nami is Nameera, right? I sent her a buddy req. and she never accepted it so I cancelled it 😳

Hehe😆
Nami is Nameera, right? I sent her a buddy req. and she never accepted it so I cancelled it 😳

dats coz she forgets how to accept buddy req...i have to remind her how to do it...same with puttin siggy in dabba n avatar...
about IPK banner i remember...durin votin rounds aish's title was not there...after she won she had put her signature on it n then it was put up...

dats coz she forgets how to accept buddy req...i have to remind her how to do it...same with puttin siggy in dabba n avatar...

I'll send her one again It is all in the dashboard...how can she forget?🤣

about IPK banner i remember...durin votin rounds aish's title was not there...after she won she had put her signature on it n then it was put up...

Oh! So that is the reason!😆
I wish I sooo wish I win the book talk one😳 but chances are low
Good night spammers <3🤗

I'll send her one again It is all in the dashboard...how can she forget?🤣

she says she only knws how to log in n write n post...rest i have to do for her...
short link her index...make her siggys...n if im in a good mood write her headings for her index pm her n she'll copy paste...
Edited by 18shabbo - 11 years ago
nami says shes technically retarded...but she has a creative lenience for herself <3