India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

reaction to imran khan! (Page 2)

nimarta Groupbie
nimarta
nimarta

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
exactly! didn't understand why he came too! there was no promotion or anything.. don't know maybe he wanted to show his new look =) haha I have no idea!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shirani7music-a-muse

greatsaleen Senior Member
greatsaleen
greatsaleen

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by acjbmb01

Originally posted by Rohan1234

I think it is absolutely fine to just smile and not jump like crazy when you do not feel like it. She may be shy by nature.Stars are used to crazy fans but there can be shy fans too.

I agree. She maybe reserved. And to the topic maker, she did hug Imran and she smiled more than usual.

Agree! Why is it necessary to go nuts over celebrity-sighting! 

Her meeting with Lata M. was soo cute - she said he hugged and kissed Lata M. and she got a kiss back :) Clap LOL

I am very sad to see so much negativity towards Poorvi Confused
I am very fond of her - she has her own forte! So she may not sing the "melodies" we are traditionally used to but what she is singing is also music ... 

I wish to hear her sing for a long time ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

acjbmb01LOVE_DMGObodroKargosh

gothope Goldie
gothope
gothope

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimarta

hey all.. it's my first time creating a topic if I offend anyone I'm really sorry...

but I have to say I was pretty put off with the way imran khan was received!!! purvi had like no reaction no hug or anything!! even imran was surprised at how cold she was!!!! I think she should have at least given him some respect... and just before he came they were she is a big fan... yeah righttt what a crappy fan if you ask me...

was really sad to see..
FiRsT ThINGS FiRsT I by NO MEaNs am JUdGinG her SInGING.
However I must say that if I was asked about how big of a fan I am of John Abraham and I say I am like the biggest fan and then I turn around and he is there I swear I would go for a hug just to see if it's actually him or I am just in dreamland. If not a hug I would have pretty wild reaction to it. Considering had it not been II6 she would have never got to see him that closely.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimarta

LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
personly i get embarrassed even watching it on tv where girls jump up n down and squeeel there heads off> and say i wished i married you ..my dream came true  blah blah blah g... what poorvi did was normal she kept in mind that is on tv n internet ...so she behaved. as for respect she did hug him n she singed a song with him. i dont know what else pple want her to do...

greatsaleen

gothope Goldie
gothope
gothope

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimarta

exactly! didn't understand why he came too! there was no promotion or anything.. don't know maybe he wanted to show his new look =) haha I have no idea!
I think he came to promote the internet service because I remember in beginning minni said so you are the new brand ambassador and then the surprise for ritika which required that same internet connection. So yeah I think he was just promoting that. 

nimarta

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Poorvi is basically very composed by nature...U wdnt get to see much reaction from her even when she gets safe...

BUT had I been in her place,I would have surely gone crazy LOL

Go to top