Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gothope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: nimarta

hey all.. it's my first time creating a topic if I offend anyone I'm really sorry...

but I have to say I was pretty put off with the way imran khan was received!!! purvi had like no reaction no hug or anything!! even imran was surprised at how cold she was!!!! I think she should have at least given him some respect... and just before he came they were she is a big fan... yeah righttt what a crappy fan if you ask me...

was really sad to see..

FiRsT ThINGS FiRsT I by NO MEaNs am JUdGinG her SInGING.
However I must say that if I was asked about how big of a fan I am of John Abraham and I say I am like the biggest fan and then I turn around and he is there I swear I would go for a hug just to see if it's actually him or I am just in dreamland. If not a hug I would have pretty wild reaction to it. Considering had it not been II6 she would have never got to see him that closely.
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
personly i get embarrassed even watching it on tv where girls jump up n down and squeeel there heads off> and say i wished i married you ..my dream came true  blah blah blah g... what poorvi did was normal she kept in mind that is on tv n internet ...so she behaved. as for respect she did hug him n she singed a song with him. i dont know what else pple want her to do...

gothope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimarta

exactly! didn't understand why he came too! there was no promotion or anything.. don't know maybe he wanted to show his new look =) haha I have no idea!

I think he came to promote the internet service because I remember in beginning minni said so you are the new brand ambassador and then the surprise for ritika which required that same internet connection. So yeah I think he was just promoting that. 
sayani2807 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Poorvi is basically very composed by nature...U wdnt get to see much reaction from her even when she gets safe...

BUT had I been in her place,I would have surely gone crazy 😆