Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Kunal's Birthday Preps Thread-Closed!!!! (Page 10)

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
When u hear the name Kunal Karan kapoor -Your first first thoughts?BlushingLOL

Everytime i hear this name " Kunal Karan Kapoor " my reactions are " arre yaar, yeh toh bilkul mere jaisa hi hai, same to same !! LOL" i think it's mostly because despite being a wonderful actor and a celebrity, he doesnt have the starry attitude about him, he's frank, speaks his mind without being politically correct while being interviewed no matter whatever the question is, he can make anyone around him feel extremely comfortable to the extent that one can conveniently forget that (s)he is with a star and enjoy his company.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Whenever i hear the name Kunal Karan Kapoor - I think of NBT serial.
His character Mohan Bhatnagar is just awesome. He fits the role so well that i could nt imagine anyone on this earth other than him.
I wish him all the best for his future and i am sure to see him as a superstar in Bollywood very soon.
My God Bless him with all the good things in life and help him acheive his goals.
Many Many Happy Returns in Advance to my Adorable Kunal Karan Kapoor.
misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Many many happy returns of the day Kunal. I'll always remember NBT as your best show till date. You are a wonderful actor. May god bless you and you get whatever you desire in your life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--Swetha-

adoremevirgo IF-Rockerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Dear Kunal...

You are the most amazing actor...I love you both onscreen and offscreen...you have this amazing flair while giving interviews...you have this easygoing warmth in you that gives me a pleasure just watching you...
your smile, your expressions, the looks you give...everything makes you even more charming and even more special...

I hope you know your worth...you are loved by millions because of your million dollar smile...keep smiling and be happy always...wish you all the best for your career and for whatever you do and dream in your life...

-Aditi (a true admirer)

here is something just for you...hope you like it...

and here is something for you to hug while you sleep...

Edited by adoremevirgo - 16 August 2012 at 12:30am

sheetal7sheetal-Swetha-

amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
kunal, many many happy returns of the day in advance...may god bless you and u may succeed and be successful in everything you do...u r such a wonderful actor...god blessed actor...and a very good human being...enjoy nd rock ur day...
.Indu. IF-Dazzler
.Indu.
.Indu.

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Hi Kunal!

I wish you many many happy returns of the Day..May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams.

Happy Birthday Kunal!!!!!

birthday siggie from myside

Sunna_Deewani-Swetha-

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Happy Bday Dear kunal...HugDancing
Your wonderful amazing handsome hot  nd the best actor for me...EmbarrassedBig smile
May God give all the joy , pleasure and success in your life...Big smile
Just loving  u and ur character mohan bhatnagar a lot...and also will be loving
4 everHeart

A small siggie4 u as a gift from me from me...Big smile

Edited by -Vrinda- - 19 August 2012 at 4:46am
-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
                                   " Lovely msg for a Lovely Person from Lovely Friend 4 a Lovely Reason at a Lovely Time form a Lovely Mind in a Lovely Mood in a Lovely Style Have a Lovely "BirthDay" "

masala bhindi for kunalLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index