Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

TaRey, SwaRon .. D3 whats happening? o.o

Fabnidz30 Groupbie
Fabnidz30
Fabnidz30

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Hello everyone ;]Approve

Its been like months since I posted anything o.O
Well, I just HAD to post this. Its like really annoying now.

So this show is based on these 3 elements .. 'Dil' 'Dosti' & 'Dance' & We all love this show.We expect so much from CV's and get well the opposite from them. ErmmMy point is .. this show has now become all TaRey. TaRey. and well TaRey -___- Like dudeee. why is everything only about taani .. taani ..Wheres the actual D3 '3 elements' gonee? Stern Smile I mean, for instance 'D3 Monsoon Special' Oh how much I loved that, that much I HATED the 'TaRey' bahrish dance ._. grrr. I am sitting there on the sofa, yelling & ranting >.< Uggh,  I mean, it would be better if we could have a SwaRon bahrish dance, like I would be in heaven if that did happen Day Dreaming 

But, this taani kya mein kya karoon? Earlier I said, lets give her a chance. well Vrinda does act well, I aint saying anything to her, but I am talking about the character Taani. Uff. Shes just too much into the show now, like yesterdays episode '19 July 2012' What the flying flapjacks was that? more than 'SwaRon' .. we saw Taani healing Rey's wounds >.< Angry Gosh, I mean in between, I did like Taani for her simplicity, but now .. shes too much gussa-fied into the show. I mean you needed a charcater to complete the show, kaayfine. BUT we do not appricieate a 'TaRey' like whaaat?! Stern Smile

Dear CVS, I hope you understand, doing a 'dance seq with the same BG, same place & ditto same steps' isnt going to make us KriYansh fans, forget KriYansh, & think omg, TaRey is so cute. Naahi, we miss KriYansh so much .. & its like pouring salt (namaak) on our wounds by adding MORE TaRey -___- Cry

mhhm, now coming to SwaRon. dude. what the flying flapjacks is wrong with y'all? KYA KARE HON?! KYU KARE HON YEH SAB?! Why SO MUCH mis-understanding, why so much fights? whyyy? CryIts only like been a month or so since, both of them & the diva Sharon got into a 'Trial Relationship' only a month or so .. and Sharon with great difficulty .. you know! SO why all this mess? Unhappy Imean, we love our cute SwaRon all romantic & all. but I guess we expecting too much from you CVS Ermm & PLUS. We expect to see SwaRon, & what we end up seeing? guess karo. Taani >.<

If SwaRon is going to break up & TaRey is going to form, Im done Angry Like NO WAY.Rem, when Rey said, "Taani, tum mughe itna affect kyu karti ho?" or something .. i have a feeling he might start to like her. :O Mhm, thats all. I need your feedback, do you all feel the same? Unhappy

Thanks, Nidhi Heart

Edited by Fabnidz30 - 21 July 2012 at 4:01am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

skreyaMrinmoyeeproudbongRadioactive.Tanuka_TanHaswayamsharonkritzzz_ArShacrazyskyCrazyGirl.21

proudbong IF-Dazzler
proudbong
proudbong

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
teh show ab...T3 ban chuki hai...

Taani k nakhre...Taani ki Nautanki...Taani ki dance -___-

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Fabnidz30MahirahMrinmoyeeRadioactive.Tanuka_TanHaBeulaSwaRonsujana9crazyskyCrazyGirl.21

Fabnidz30 Groupbie
Fabnidz30
Fabnidz30

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
SwaRon.rcb Agreed to what you said o.o T3 uggh >.<
CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon.rcb

teh show ab...T3 ban chuki hai...

Taani k nakhre...Taani ki Nautanki...Taani ki dance -___-

T2..she cant dance Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fabnidz30tashu20Tanuka_TanHaBeulaSwaRonsujana9

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
lol...T3...so true indeed...

Cv's shud be goin slow on taani...and gc us our swaron with no other interuption...they are including and relating taani to everything??? insane...palki mam taani ke peechey paagal ho chuki hai...

why wud swaron fans have any problm if our swaron is gvn...proper swaron not juss anything...the real swaron...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top