Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is re-marriage track on cards soon?

Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
As Anjali n Arnav's conversation was still hanging in the middle at end of yestarday's episode. will Asr ll disclose the truth of their marriage to Anjali? As per p7 news Kushi is going to GH and the spoilers conforming the news too..is the track heading to  redemption track n then re-marriage track any time soon?😉 Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaituv thumbnail
No one thinks so?😲 Is it not possible right now?Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago
Tinkerbell5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I dont think it will happen that soon - the re-marriage will not happen without Anjali's permission and blessing and she is nowhere near in accepting Khushi's place in Arnav's life. Maybe in few months time when Anjali has come out of her depression but not before that I am afraid😭
kitab04 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mishti did say that arnav and khushi will remarry in her 12 july spoilerz
shivikamaddness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i really don't think so that this track gonna happen as soon what we re thinking cv is unprectibal i don't have any trust on cvnow unprectibal 
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First they need to sort out lots of stuff between ARHI , Arnav-Anjali  and get everything out in the open.
There should be no hard feelings between Anji -Khushi  and if Khushi wants to marry him again after this 6 month thingy then only we will be able to enjoy a proper fairy tale wedding which Khushi always wanted to have.
Edited by kookie2020 - 11 years ago
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmm its hard to say bc in a way yess this track could be leading to arshi re-marriage but then first the entire family needs to know the truth behind their forced marriage, shyams comolete truth, and finally anjali realizing her mistake and trying to reunite arshi back! But still u never know what will happen as our CVs are very unpredictable!
Chaituv thumbnail
Originally posted by: uktamil

I dont think it will happen that soon - the re-marriage will not happen without Anjali's permission and blessing and she is nowhere near in accepting Khushi's place in Arnav's life. Maybe in few months time when Anjali has come out of her depression but not before that I am afraid😭

Ya, i don't deny the fact ,But see now Kushi is leaving RM accordi g to p7news n spoilers too, if Arnav discloses the truth abt their marriage may be then Anjali can change her opinion too. 
Chaituv thumbnail
Originally posted by: kitab04

Mishti did say that arnav and khushi will remarry in her 12 july spoilerz

It may take sometime but I don't think it will be too longer!
Chaituv thumbnail
Originally posted by: kookie2020

First they need to sort out lots of stuff between ARHI , Arnav-Anjali  and get everything out in the open.

There should be no hard feelings between Anji -Khushi  and if Khushi wants to marry him again after this 6 month thingy then only we will be able to enjoy a proper fairy tale wedding which Khushi always wanted to have.

Ya , but as Kushi is leaving RM now, may be we r heading to a redemption track now n then may be wedding!