Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
no one watch d3 4 her...many left if some one still watches it its because of swaron n other casts
zoharocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: crazysky

no one watch d3 4 her...many left if some one still watches it its because of swaron n other casts

i myself luv swaron to the core but being aftr a character aftr sum1 left the show is wrng...im nt against shaks... i think she is a gr8 dancer...but it is not taani's fault that she chose to exit it to pursue her dreams
StolenKiss. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: zoharocks

u cnt get enough of taani that is why u actually watch it...no fights but stll why do you watch her of u hate her so much???

Yea we cant get enuf of her.. 😳
StolenKiss. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Angel56

@Abshu ..love u babes ... i m ur shishya(student) from now on... itne sundar vichar kahan se laati hai app madam...itni khoobsoorat lines dhundi kahan se hain re tu ...  loved it...

aaye aap apne guru ke charan chuke apna gyaan badayi 😆 ðŸ¤£
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

u cnt get enough of taani that is why u actually watch it...no fights but stll why do you watch her of u hate her so much???

. That's because she ruined the show + cry's 24/7.
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

i myself luv swaron to the core but being aftr a character aftr sum1 left the show is wrng...im nt against shaks... i think she is a gr8 dancer...but it is not taani's fault that she chose to exit it to pursue her dreams

well i know that its not taani 's mistake..that shaks exited..
its just that taani aka vrinda..(no offense) is not able to cop up or build up the chemistry or passion with d3...look most of the fan decided to give her a chance..like.. ok if kria exited we r ready to accept the new gal...but taani dissapointed us...but we thought of giving another chance as she is new comer(which is not really) n everyone in d3 was new comer...so it will take time 4 her to adjust...
but dude dont u think its ages ago she came as new comer in d3??...well leave this..
we thought of giving her another chance thinking its cvs fault...
i personally feels that if taani fans likes her n adore her acting ...then i should suggest her to do over acting..loud enough so that her expression can enter in my heart...

ps: its just my personal view...a far from considering that am d3 fan ...kriyansh fan...swaron fan...everyone in d3 ... 
if any new viewer sees her acting they 'll say her to improve..

if anyone thinks am wrong..plz feel free to think so..but please dont force me to like anyone...jab dil kahega like karne laayak hai...i will just like...
Edited by crazysky - 11 years ago
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤣
Originally posted by: Abshu_Arsha

aaye aap apne guru ke charan chuke apna gyaan badayi 😆 ðŸ¤£

haan haan charan kahan hai app k guru jee...😆 ðŸ¤£
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
7 more comments for dis pg.