Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Taani - A fault of D3!! [Topic Re-Opened;Read P.24] (Page 6)

Forum.Maniac IF-Rockerz
Forum.Maniac
Forum.Maniac

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
But if Kriya comes back then D3 will turn into khichdi like DMG with Rey's feelings transferring from Kriya to Taani then back to Kriya like Armaan's did! I think its too late for Kriya to come bck now! CVs dnt knw how to handle love triangles, they'll ruin it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deetha.

-Jum-RulzZ- IF-Rockerz
-Jum-RulzZ-
-Jum-RulzZ-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
GUYYS!!
i have a QUESTION !

WHAT CAN WE DO?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!
STRIKE??????
POST COMMENTS LYK DIS???????????
DO UALL REALLY THINK SOME MEMBER OF THE CV'S CAN SEE ALL OF THIS?????????
WAT CAN V DO TO REACH THEM FIRSTLY!!??!
THINK IDEAS OF DAT...
DEN WE WILL START SAYING ALL OF DIS ONCE WE REACH DEM!! OLRYT???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnithedivadhaakshuSnigs.Deetha.DilBanjara

samrudhik Groupbie
samrudhik
samrudhik

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
just want to say...mai is taarey ko dekh dekh k pak chuki hoo aur pls ab nahi tolerate ho raha hai...kuch bhi kuch bhi dikha rahe hai...yaar kriya ko lao show mein...ab shakti nahi aa sakti to koi aur hi sahi...sabse zyada gussa to isliye aata hai kyuki kriyaansh ko bahot hi burii tarike se end kiya...Angry
ek aur baat...how can rey fall for taani...aisa suddenly kya hua jo rey ko us behenji par itta pyaar aa raha hai...qki wo poore tym roti rehti hai to log usse pyaar karne lagenge...huuhh...!!!
yaar ye CV's samajh kyu nahi rahe hai ki koi bhi taarey ko dekhne mei interested nahi hai...
wo purana D3 kitta achchaa hua karta tha...there used to be sooo much fun...but now its sooo not coool...i just hate this new D3...
jaaooo un taarey fans k liye hi banao apna show jo ki naa k barabar hai...
they lost such a huge fan following b'coz of their stupidity...get lost CV'sAngryDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

unaj-Rema-Snigs.DilBanjara

unaj Groupbie
unaj
unaj

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
da worst thing is vrinda can't act let alone dance. We can't be forced to lyk her if she can't impress us. Da character itself is lame. And when we can't relate to tani, although its nth personal..vrinda is nt a gd choice for d3. Probably she cud do better in other shows but nt d3. Her blank expressions make me scratch my head at tyms. Cvs sud get dis by now. Talkin abt kriya's part, it wud be again difficult to accept other actor as shakti is what viewers want to see. Since it doesn't look possible i'd rather stick to shareyam. I don't know whether ppl will agree wid my point or nt but what i feel is the chemistry of sharon is superb wid rey also. Myt be because these 3 are da brilliant actors and their sparkling chemistry wid each other make us crave 4 more. Dis is jus what i feel.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divineplanroshnithedivadhaakshuSnigs.-Sara.-Rema-DilBanjara

divineplan Senior Member
divineplan
divineplan

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Well what can I say Meow, you make sense in every word...I wonder if the CV's read our posts at all...or whether they have enough sense or foresight to understand the points being made over and over again by so many of us fans.

- Jo

Edited by divineplan - 23 July 2012 at 12:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigs.DilBanjara

zoharocks IF-Dazzler
zoharocks
zoharocks

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
this post supposed to be unbias is bias...u hate taani say it...needn'tmould it...and yes there are people who lv her and r luving the track...so forget abt kria
ArShi90 Senior Member
ArShi90
ArShi90

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoharocks

this post supposed to be unbias is bias...u hate taani say it...needn'tmould it...and yes there are people who lv her and r luving the track...so forget abt kria

You love them na??? then love..We are not stoping you..we are watching D3 from first episode..We love kriYansh...n stop giving lecture plzzz..We can't forget our Kriya..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

unajdhaakshuJ-chan-Sara.-Rema-Zehnaseeb.Snigs.DilBanjara

unaj Groupbie
unaj
unaj

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoharocks

...obviously by looking at da way vrinda act, how can anyone expect us to love da character she's enacting. Our response is so obvious and ya nobody is moulding da truth as vrinda is da pathetic actor . If she cud impress us we'd also luv her but everyone knows da fact. Its nt da we are blindfolded by swaron and kriyans, its because dey are fabulous actors. We can't put up wid tani's blank expressions and bizarre acting skills. So snigs, bang on post. We're wid u.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dhaakshuJ-chan-Sara.-Rema-Zehnaseeb.Snigs.DilBanjara

Go to top