Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Taani - A fault of D3!! [Topic Re-Opened;Read P.24] (Page 29)

sweetangelpayal IF-Dazzler
sweetangelpayal
sweetangelpayal

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snigdha_arsha

Taani's character is really so weak and we fail miserably when we try 2 connect 2 dis new character. Rona- Dhona is her all times fav, the character seems so unrealistic and who comes all d way frm Jodhur 2 Mumbai only 2 c their prince charming.

Hope Taani doesnt butcher D3 to such a level dat it cannot be repaired.
yeah, exactly...coz i dont go to see my crush frm one end of the city to the other LOL n i too hope d same...n its nt lyk i've never tried acceptin her but its unrealistic beyond limits...n i do pity vrinda at tyms...although i dont dislike her, but dat grudge does come in at tyms Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautiful_KingSnigs.

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetangelpayal

Taani's character is really so weak and we fail miserably when we try 2 connect 2 dis new character. Rona- Dhona is her all times fav, the character seems so unrealistic and who comes all d way frm Jodhur 2 Mumbai only 2 c their prince charming.

yeah, exactly...coz i dont go to see my crush frm one end of the city to the other LOL n i too hope d same...n its nt lyk i've never tried acceptin her but its unrealistic beyond limits...n i do pity vrinda at tyms...although i dont dislike her, but dat grudge does come in at tyms Confused

Vrinda is unnecessarily getting -ve feedback becoz of her role. Hope the cv;s understand and relieve her frm d hatredness spreading across.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetangelpayalBeautiful_KingEndurance

Beautiful_King IF-Dazzler
Beautiful_King
Beautiful_King

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
yeee topic re-opened...

snigs what to say what to state...u just said it all...totally amusing...

awww yess all what we all feel...

in total aww...

speechless...

sweetangelpayalSnigs.

sweetangelpayal IF-Dazzler
sweetangelpayal
sweetangelpayal

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Vrinda is unnecessarily getting -ve feedback becoz of her role. Hope the cv;s understand and relieve her frm d hatredness spreading across.
yeah snigs, exactly my point. taani apart, she's e1 pretty. YEH CVS AISE HI KAAM KARTE REHTE HAIN Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigs.

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged

yeah snigs, exactly my point. taani apart, she's e1 pretty. YEH CVS AISE HI KAAM KARTE REHTE HAIN Angry

Ya CVS do and Vrinda gets affected.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetangelpayal

kreya_dance Newbie
kreya_dance
kreya_dance

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
First of all, amazing post! I couldnt tell it better. When Kriya left, all of us thought that they would take some time to open the suspense. That didnt mean that they forget the issue completely right?! I mean, a guy gets dumped on his backside and he doesnt have the right to know why? Shakti not coming back is acceptable with me because I understand her sentiments. She did make Kriya memorable and immortal but does that mean that they would 'magically make her vanish' once Shakti is unavailable? Rey needs to know the truth so that he can COMPLETELY move on and not behave like a confused soul. Taani is...what do I say? Her character is half baked. I guess the writers were in a hurry to get a girl into Rey's life and chose the typical saas-bahu type character. Its predictable, irritating and clingy. Also, what are they showing? That she could be with both Shivam and Rey but love Rey? I mean, how is she innocent then?! Swayam was the most sensible character till now and this complication has taken its toll on him too. His frustration at Taani on one side and care on the other is understandable. What I dont understand is Rey's illogical lust and pampering. He is SOO not this! Its like he is on the rebound from Kriya and desperately wants someone to show as his girl. Many changes needed yaar, but basic things could be done:
1. Reveal the Kriyaansh fiasco
2. Make Rey seem normal.
3. Let Taani mature on her own.

Its a desperate request from a frustrated D3 fan I guess =)

Essence..ArShaAngels

Winds.of.Winter Senior Member
Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Wow! what a post! i was never a Kriyansh fan.but im definitely a kriyansh fans' fan.i wasnt on IF when there was kriyansh vs swaron war. but i think tum log pehle pehle jhagra karte the but then u realized both r equally potential bas SwaRon fans ko SwaRon dikhte hain n Kriyansh fans ko Kriyansh. u ppl prove ur point sensibly.

ur title says it ALL... but some parts of ur post were beautiful n logical.one was the part u explained the difference between a character n an actor.ppl rili need to learn that.

n the best part was D3 wud hav flourished with rey as single n the GS/head n tanha. n even if a girl came into his life the girl had to b an apt one.taani is not at all well fitting for rey,not to mention her character background is BASELESS.no girl can come so far to meet his prince charming who's not even an actor or celeb.he is just a college guy (talking abt rey here)...

palki once said "when we were showing SwaRon where were rey's fan?" i had replied to her "they were right beside us cz we arent an enemy clan"

thnks to the mods for reopening.this is a healthy topic where no one is bashing any actor.
we just wanna complain abt the D3 storyline.

this shud really be read by taarey fans.

rachita_1994 IF-Dazzler
rachita_1994
rachita_1994

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
@Snigdha: Agree full on. The character is full of loopholes. It needs to be characterized and be strong enough which it is not. Example: See the entry of Taani and now see her: Look at the difference. One rejection has changed the character from Black to White!

ArShaAngelsShivaay_ShivIka

Go to top