Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Taani - A fault of D3!! [Topic Re-Opened;Read P.24] (Page 28)

unaj Groupbie
unaj
unaj

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snigdha_arsha

Originally posted by unaj

tani cries way 2 much. Universal truth haha. Da way da actor portrays da character also makes lot of difference. And in dis case, da way vrinda portrays tani jus doesn't touch my heart. Sori tarey fans, i've tried to lyk her but she jus needs a lot of improvement in her acting skill. As a viewer, after seeing so many talented actors in d3, its obvious 4 da ppl to xpect a lot frm a new lead character. But nywez. even amar made me cry by his speech although it was okay in comparison wid shareyam. Wheneva these trio- shareyam cry, my heart goes out 2 dem. And its jus nt because i luv dem, its because dey r damn convincing and natural. Hats off to these brilliant actors. Kunwar Amar seriously deserves a better co-actor. To see other characters being butchered is intolerable.

As u said, if any1 cries we shud feel a bit emotional ifnt atleast make us mum but when Taani cries it annoys me 2 d core and I will often laugh saying, "Dnt u hav anything else 2 do". Seriously, her crying scenes never make a sense.
xactly i dont think its called bashing but m yet to get da feel and depth of her character. N i dont kno how long its gnna take? Even if i lyk her as a person, m nt gnna lyk her as an actor. Acting is nt everybody's cup of tea.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetangelpayalFate.IntervinedcrazyskySnigs.

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged

tani cries way 2 much. Universal truth haha. Da way da actor portrays da character also makes lot of difference. And in dis case, da way vrinda portrays tani jus doesn't touch my heart. Sori tarey fans, i've tried to lyk her but she jus needs a lot of improvement in her acting skill. As a viewer, after seeing so many talented actors in d3, its obvious 4 da ppl to xpect a lot frm a new lead character. But nywez. even amar made me cry by his speech although it was okay in comparison wid shareyam. Wheneva these trio- shareyam cry, my heart goes out 2 dem. And its jus nt because i luv dem, its because dey r damn convincing and natural. Hats off to these brilliant actors. Kunwar Amar seriously deserves a better co-actor. To see other characters being butchered is intolerable.

As u said, if any1 cries we shud feel a bit emotional ifnt atleast make us mum but when Taani cries it annoys me 2 d core and I will often laugh saying, "Dnt u hav anything else 2 do". Seriously, her crying scenes never make a sense.
xactly i dont think its called bashing but m yet to get da feel and depth of her character. N i dont kno how long its gnna take? Even if i lyk her as a person, m nt gnna lyk her as an actor. Acting is nt everybody's cup of tea.

I second ur words and I dnt kno how long it will take fr it take fr atleast bearing the character. In the starting, we wudnt hav accepted her soon but nw even after 6 months v r not ready 2 accept the character. I mean Half of a year and it is still annoying. Hopefully the character mayb connected if it realistic and may Cv's bring the changes atleast now.

unajsweetangelpayalcrazyskyDilBanjara

unaj Groupbie
unaj
unaj

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

I second ur words and I dnt kno how long it will take fr it take fr atleast bearing the character. In the starting, we wudnt hav accepted her soon but nw even after 6 months v r not ready 2 accept the character. I mean Half of a year and it is still annoying. Hopefully the character mayb connected if it realistic and may Cv's bring the changes atleast now.
ya ..but jus da shift in character is nt enuf...its high tym 4 vrinda 2 improvd and xcel.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetangelpayalcrazyskySnigs.

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Vrinda need 2 improve both in Acting n also in Dancing.

unajsweetangelpayalDilBanjara

sweetangelpayal IF-Dazzler
sweetangelpayal
sweetangelpayal

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
firstly congratz, every1..thread re-opened Party
abhi main criticize nahi karne wali zyada..thoa thoda..
d reason y i cant connect wid taani is coz i would never go to a new city to see a guy i lyk
i would never confess dat i do to him jus randomly
i wld never cheat, i mean it, e1 if any1 else in d3 did dat, i wld say dis
i wld care abt my bro's love track as well, for his reputation
i wld not cry all the tym to solve mr probs, i wld face dem
i wld listen to my bro wen he says to stay away from someone

yeah, vrinda needs to improve her actin...no doubt she is pretty, atleast a lil, u'l may agree...but d character makes us dislike her at tyms..no offence plz

so since d character has been developed weakly, i cant connect...its as simple as dat..i wld hav definitly moved on, n since i USED TO REALLY LOVE the old rey, wld b happy for him if he moved on, AFTER knowin d truth...but the whole chain of events dont seem logical to me...again its jus an opinion
so e1 though tum log mujhe uda doge abhi goli se LOL, i can say is if we hav a stronger new gal for rey, i wld appreciate it n TRY MOVIN ON, as much i tried wid taani, but it dint work..but yeah i'l try

and last but not the least, I want kriyaansh bak. if not shakti, den anyone...(n i knw i can accept new faces coz i loved suku n jenny in dmg)...
_kriyaansh forever n always Heart

unajSnigs.DilBanjara

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Sudha, agree with u... D3's standards have really gone down after Taani entered... The characterization is such that most of the viewers are finding it tough to accept her and in the process to make her accept, CV's r mostly focussing on her and butchering the other characters so badly specially Rey's and Swaron's that its irking the viewers more...

I think instead of CV's trying to impose Taani upon the viewers, they should just allow the story to flow in a normal pace and slowly viewers would accept her.. It may take time but at the end viewers would accept rather than get frustrated...

unajSnoweySnigs.Joshua_TANHA

-Jum-RulzZ- IF-Rockerz
-Jum-RulzZ-
-Jum-RulzZ-

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Ok ! i might have NOT recognised! 
But!!! 
IM FREAKING happy for the fact that the TOPIC is Re-Opened!!! :D :D 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigs.

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetangelpayal

firstly congratz, every1..thread re-opened Party
abhi main criticize nahi karne wali zyada..thoa thoda..
d reason y i cant connect wid taani is coz i would never go to a new city to see a guy i lyk
i would never confess dat i do to him jus randomly
i wld never cheat, i mean it, e1 if any1 else in d3 did dat, i wld say dis
i wld care abt my bro's love track as well, for his reputation
i wld not cry all the tym to solve mr probs, i wld face dem
i wld listen to my bro wen he says to stay away from someone

yeah, vrinda needs to improve her actin...no doubt she is pretty, atleast a lil, u'l may agree...but d character makes us dislike her at tyms..no offence plz

so since d character has been developed weakly, i cant connect...its as simple as dat..i wld hav definitly moved on, n since i USED TO REALLY LOVE the old rey, wld b happy for him if he moved on, AFTER knowin d truth...but the whole chain of events dont seem logical to me...again its jus an opinion
so e1 though tum log mujhe uda doge abhi goli se LOL, i can say is if we hav a stronger new gal for rey, i wld appreciate it n TRY MOVIN ON, as much i tried wid taani, but it dint work..but yeah i'l try

and last but not the least, I want kriyaansh bak. if not shakti, den anyone...(n i knw i can accept new faces coz i loved suku n jenny in dmg)...
_kriyaansh forever n always Heart

Taani's character is really so weak and we fail miserably when we try 2 connect 2 dis new character. Rona- Dhona is her all times fav, the character seems so unrealistic and who comes all d way frm Jodhur 2 Mumbai only 2 c their prince charming.

Hope Taani doesnt butcher D3 to such a level dat it cannot be repaired.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetangelpayal

Go to top