Taani - A fault of D3!! [Topic Re-Opened;Read P.24] - Page 19

Posted: 11 years ago
Sudha, agree with u... D3's standards have really gone down after Taani entered... The characterization is such that most of the viewers are finding it tough to accept her and in the process to make her accept, CV's r mostly focussing on her and butchering the other characters so badly specially Rey's and Swaron's that its irking the viewers more...

I think instead of CV's trying to impose Taani upon the viewers, they should just allow the story to flow in a normal pace and slowly viewers would accept her.. It may take time but at the end viewers would accept rather than get frustrated...
Ok ! i might have NOT recognised! 
But!!! 
IM FREAKING happy for the fact that the TOPIC is Re-Opened!!! :D :D 
Originally posted by sweetangelpayal

firstly congratz, every1..thread re-opened 🥳
abhi main criticize nahi karne wali zyada..thoa thoda..
d reason y i cant connect wid taani is coz i would never go to a new city to see a guy i lyk
i would never confess dat i do to him jus randomly
i wld never cheat, i mean it, e1 if any1 else in d3 did dat, i wld say dis
i wld care abt my bro's love track as well, for his reputation
i wld not cry all the tym to solve mr probs, i wld face dem
i wld listen to my bro wen he says to stay away from someone

yeah, vrinda needs to improve her actin...no doubt she is pretty, atleast a lil, u'l may agree...but d character makes us dislike her at tyms..no offence plz

so since d character has been developed weakly, i cant connect...its as simple as dat..i wld hav definitly moved on, n since i USED TO REALLY LOVE the old rey, wld b happy for him if he moved on, AFTER knowin d truth...but the whole chain of events dont seem logical to me...again its jus an opinion
so e1 though tum log mujhe uda doge abhi goli se 😆, i can say is if we hav a stronger new gal for rey, i wld appreciate it n TRY MOVIN ON, as much i tried wid taani, but it dint work..but yeah i'l try

and last but not the least, I want kriyaansh bak. if not shakti, den anyone...(n i knw i can accept new faces coz i loved suku n jenny in dmg)...
_kriyaansh forever n always ❤️

Taani's character is really so weak and we fail miserably when we try 2 connect 2 dis new character. Rona- Dhona is her all times fav, the character seems so unrealistic and who comes all d way frm Jodhur 2 Mumbai only 2 c their prince charming.

Hope Taani doesnt butcher D3 to such a level dat it cannot be repaired.
Originally posted by snigdha_arsha

Taani's character is really so weak and we fail miserably when we try 2 connect 2 dis new character. Rona- Dhona is her all times fav, the character seems so unrealistic and who comes all d way frm Jodhur 2 Mumbai only 2 c their prince charming.

Hope Taani doesnt butcher D3 to such a level dat it cannot be repaired.
yeah, exactly...coz i dont go to see my crush frm one end of the city to the other 😆 n i too hope d same...n its nt lyk i've never tried acceptin her but its unrealistic beyond limits...n i do pity vrinda at tyms...although i dont dislike her, but dat grudge does come in at tyms 😕

yeah, exactly...coz i dont go to see my crush frm one end of the city to the other 😆 n i too hope d same...n its nt lyk i've never tried acceptin her but its unrealistic beyond limits...n i do pity vrinda at tyms...although i dont dislike her, but dat grudge does come in at tyms 😕

Vrinda is unnecessarily getting -ve feedback becoz of her role. Hope the cv;s understand and relieve her frm d hatredness spreading across.
yeee topic re-opened...

snigs what to say what to state...u just said it all...totally amusing...

awww yess all what we all feel...

in total aww...

speechless...
Originally posted by snigdha_arsha

Vrinda is unnecessarily getting -ve feedback becoz of her role. Hope the cv;s understand and relieve her frm d hatredness spreading across.
yeah snigs, exactly my point. taani apart, she's e1 pretty. YEH CVS AISE HI KAAM KARTE REHTE HAIN 😡

yeah snigs, exactly my point. taani apart, she's e1 pretty. YEH CVS AISE HI KAAM KARTE REHTE HAIN 😡

Ya CVS do and Vrinda gets affected.
First of all, amazing post! I couldnt tell it better. When Kriya left, all of us thought that they would take some time to open the suspense. That didnt mean that they forget the issue completely right?! I mean, a guy gets dumped on his backside and he doesnt have the right to know why? Shakti not coming back is acceptable with me because I understand her sentiments. She did make Kriya memorable and immortal but does that mean that they would 'magically make her vanish' once Shakti is unavailable? Rey needs to know the truth so that he can COMPLETELY move on and not behave like a confused soul. Taani is...what do I say? Her character is half baked. I guess the writers were in a hurry to get a girl into Rey's life and chose the typical saas-bahu type character. Its predictable, irritating and clingy. Also, what are they showing? That she could be with both Shivam and Rey but love Rey? I mean, how is she innocent then?! Swayam was the most sensible character till now and this complication has taken its toll on him too. His frustration at Taani on one side and care on the other is understandable. What I dont understand is Rey's illogical lust and pampering. He is SOO not this! Its like he is on the rebound from Kriya and desperately wants someone to show as his girl. Many changes needed yaar, but basic things could be done:
1. Reveal the Kriyaansh fiasco
2. Make Rey seem normal.
3. Let Taani mature on her own.

Its a desperate request from a frustrated D3 fan I guess =)
Wow! what a post! i was never a Kriyansh fan.but im definitely a kriyansh fans' fan.i wasnt on IF when there was kriyansh vs swaron war. but i think tum log pehle pehle jhagra karte the but then u realized both r equally potential bas SwaRon fans ko SwaRon dikhte hain n Kriyansh fans ko Kriyansh. u ppl prove ur point sensibly.

ur title says it ALL... but some parts of ur post were beautiful n logical.one was the part u explained the difference between a character n an actor.ppl rili need to learn that.

n the best part was D3 wud hav flourished with rey as single n the GS/head n tanha. n even if a girl came into his life the girl had to b an apt one.taani is not at all well fitting for rey,not to mention her character background is BASELESS.no girl can come so far to meet his prince charming who's not even an actor or celeb.he is just a college guy (talking abt rey here)...

palki once said "when we were showing SwaRon where were rey's fan?" i had replied to her "they were right beside us cz we arent an enemy clan"

thnks to the mods for reopening.this is a healthy topic where no one is bashing any actor.
we just wanna complain abt the D3 storyline.

this shud really be read by taarey fans.