Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Taani - A fault of D3!! [Topic Re-Opened;Read P.24] - Page 14

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I cannot but agree to most of what you said about Taani but not sure whether people (fans) would accept a new girl who plays Kriya as many are very attached to the idea of Shakti playing Kriya only.

In terms of Taani though... I agree. I do not hate Taani and I am no hater of TaaRey ( i actually feel that the CVs tried to create a unique story)  HOWEVER, they did a couple of things wrong on the way. And your points pretty much sum it up. She is a weak character which sometimes gets on my nerves... the events that have occurred in building the Taani character up were abit off (eg making a dance CD, becoming the A.G.S and so on)...

I believe the cvs could have made some changes and than Taani would be alot more appealing than she is at the moment. However the relationship of TaaRey is something i do like..the whole idea of a weak character which Vrinda plays and than the strong character which Amar portrays, is something which,really appeals to me. Their relationship is so diff to KR+Rey and that is what i like. As i would hate it if the same sort of relationship was depicted between Rey and Taani.

All in all.. Taani's character needs a serious thought! 
Edited by survi035 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Taani is too much of a weak character to bear enough!
Snigs. thumbnail
102 lyks...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Thank u guys!😊
sweetangelpayal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
snigs...yeh jake deke aate hain palki ko..i dont mind going to d place wer dey shoot... πŸ˜†
Snigs. thumbnail
I dnt understand why is Taani shown crying fr everything every week everyday...😳
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Guys, please don't spam this thread!

Thank you
D3 Dev Team
Snigs. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snigdha_arsha

First of all, there is never a need of Shakti or Vrinda to be taken in the discussions. It is their decision completely and the Cv's n Palki to take whom for which role or not. It is completely not needed for us.

When we ask for Kriyaansh, that doesnt mean Shakti has to come back and shoot now or shoot from NY, get the difference we asked for Kria's character and not Shakti.

We r proud of acheiving heights of Shakti, we would gladly welcome her with open arms if she comes back but she is pursuing her dreams and we support her no matter whatever will be the decision.

KR fans almost all are ready to see a new girl playing the role of Kria, we want our Kriyaansh, something is better than nothing was an old quote. Now, the same thing applies here rather than to feel hijacked by watching d3 we want to watch the couple we adored ever since.

We r ready to accept a new lead to play Kria's role than to see Rey being paired up with any other character esp. not the character like Taani. *No offence to Vrinda*

The real difference which some people cant understand is Taani is not an actor she is a character. I have come across some posts n comments which say, "I like Taani but the Cv's should have given her a strong character". When Taani itself is a character and u want a strong character instead of the present then how could you say you like Taani?? U may have liked Taani if she was a strong character and this makes sense.

Another so seen, I know the story of Taani n Rey is lame but I like Taa  Rey story. When you found it lame then how come you like it??. There are so many similar to this.

Taani is shown as a character who is all way from Jodhpur to Mumbai to see her Prince Charming. She even doesnt know her brother studies in the same college. She made a fake CD and gained the place of the sixth dancer and gave some silly reasons when asked to practise. She cried when Swayam yelled at her but didnt even give a try. She didnt even listen to them when they told not to talk to Shivam. When Taani has the courage to say to Rey that she liked him then why did she lack the courage to say she cant be the sixth dancer and her fake CD was not yet known to Swayam, Sharon and all. She didnt yet deserve the morals for faking. 

Taani n Rey, a rumour called "Taani - Rey ki Prem Kahaani", leave about Shivam, in the college like St. Louis when Kria was made AGS after fair voting and Rey as GS after voting, suddenly without any of the system if a girl especially a newcomer to college becomes the AGS then who wont doubt. If Rey n Sharon didnt want Shivam to become the AGS then they might have come kept any of their friends as Vicky, Nil, Bharat or Amar. If he so wanted girls then also Simmi, Neha, Rinni n Vishakha are deir. Vishakha is professional and personal when required. Rey n Sharon were the only reason behind the rumour.

After this rumour, Taani became super strong and holded Rey's hand and took him to the medical room holding his handπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. It was like a bullet proof to the rumour. Anyone of us would have believed the rumour if we would witness such scene, did Taani doesnt know that?? Did Rey's brain stopped working at the moment??

One more, super question  from my friend, Rey came to fire-exit after wiping the blood on his face and called Taani. How did he rub the blood mark without cleaning his hand?? Let us think someone else did it for him, was the person who did clean his face never saw his hand or were they blind??NO ...funniest truth. Rey made the people believe that he was acting without thinking.

Cv's, I know accepting a girl in Rey's life would have been difficult for a while but sooner or later the things would have got resolved and the show must have gone well.

Taani's character doesnt at all make a sense and it seems unrealistic. Trying to connect such girl with a strong character was really absurd and will never be acceptable.

The storyline would have been far more better if Swayam n Sharon were made to be in a trial relationship and you would have left Rey alone rather than showing him go over-protective. You would have matured Taani's character without making her being baby-sitted by Rey. You should have let her learn the things on her own and become strong rather than using the cheap tricks like Fake CD n Kria's dresses n walking style.

// D3 is incomplete and will always be incomplete until n unless the                                    mystery behind Kria will be unrevealed//

//Taani can never we accepted by us because of her  character//

Dont try to convince us saying Kria(Shakti)'s replacement was impossible. Mystery can be revealed without involving the character too, if you dont know how to, come n learn from the writers here.

**D3 storyline has been committed with so many faults, this is just one among                                            those**

*****This post is not only for Cv's or Palki but also for the Taani - Rey fans to                             state the points why we are against her*****

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tani's character is bending each n every ones character...
Arshawellwisher thumbnail
I agree !! Hate Taani !! 
Snigs. thumbnail
Taani spoiled d nature of D3.