Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Beautifully written. Completely agree with you. Tani's character never made any sense and seriously Tani is clearly one of the most pathetic character ever written.
Shweta-kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

KR fans almost all are ready to see a new girl playing the role of Kria, we want our Kriyaansh, something is better than nothing was an old quote. Now, the same thing applies here rather than to feel hijacked by watching d3 we want to watch the couple we adored ever since.

We r ready to accept a new lead to play Kria's role than to see Rey being paired up with any other character esp. not the character like Taani. *No offence to Vrinda*

Agreed!!!!Kria and shaks are two different personalitites...it wud be heaven to watch shakti back as kria...but the story Kria had was in itself binding...so why not rope in a new Kria...and replacement not possible...ha...well replacement for KaSh chemistry in DMG was also impossible...how did you manage to get Sukirti then...my question for creatives...

The real difference which some people cant understand is Taani is not an actor she is a character. I have come across some posts n comments which say, "I like Taani but the Cv's should have given her a strong character". When Taani itself is a character and u want a strong character instead of the present then how could you say you like Taani?? U may have liked Taani if she was a strong character and this makes sense.

Differentiating between reel and real is important...taani itself is a role,an imagination of creatives,...not a real life actor...

Another so seen, I know the story of Taani n Rey is lame but I like Taa  Rey story. When you found it lame then how come you like it??. There are so many similar to this.

I think they were trying to pull on oxymorons but could not bring it out effectively...two contrasts in one sentence...πŸ˜†

Taani is shown as a character who is all way from Jodhpur to Mumbai to see her Prince Charming. She even doesnt know her brother studies in the same college. She made a fake CD and gained the place of the sixth dancer and gave some silly reasons when asked to practise. She cried when Swayam yelled at her but didnt even give a try. She didnt even listen to them when they told not to talk to Shivam. When Taani has the courage to say to Rey that she liked him then why did she lack the courage to say she cant be the sixth dancer and her fake CD was not yet known to Swayam, Sharon and all. She didnt yet deserve the morals for faking. 

Taani n Rey, a rumour called "Taani - Rey ki Prem Kahaani", leave about Shivam, in the college like St. Louis when Kria was made AGS after fair voting and Rey as GS after voting, suddenly without any of the system if a girl especially a newcomer to college becomes the AGS then who wont doubt. If Rey n Sharon didnt want Shivam to become the AGS then they might have come kept any of their friends as Vicky, Nil, Bharat or Amar. If he so wanted girls then also Simmi, Neha, Rinni n Vishakha are deir. Vishakha is professional and personal when required. Rey n Sharon were the only reason behind the rumour.

First of all no voting...How lame is that...Yeah preferences from higher posts as GS,CS etc do matter but voting is must...when the CVS were bringing so many new characters...then why not another one-a substantial one for being AGS if they did not want to show someone from the gang to become the AGS...

After this rumour, Taani became super strong and holded Rey's hand and took him to the medical room holding his handπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. It was like a bullet proof to the rumour. Anyone of us would have believed the rumour if we would witness such scene, did Taani doesnt know that?? Did Rey's brain stopped working at the moment??

Kria...what did u do girl..jaate jaate rey ka dimag bhi apne sath le gayi...ya fir cvs k dar aur apni sadness k chakkar mei rey ne apna dimag chor bazaar mei bech diya tha...matlab jis issue ke liye fite ki (ki naam badnaam ho raha hai)...ab vohi pure college k samne kar rahe ho...

One more thing...Rey ke pas khud ke senses nahi bache the kya ki taani k peeche peeche khu hi chala jata...agar bandage karwani hi thi...matlab ek time tha jab ye ek sensible girl ko kheechkar FE mei le jate the...Aaj ka time hai.ek non-sense newbie inko kahin bhi uthakar le chalti hai...Are u on sale,rey????

CVS ki mahima aparampar hai...unka taani prem...matchless...

One more, super question  from my friend, Rey came to fire-exit after wiping the blood on his face and called Taani. How did he rub the blood mark without cleaning his hand?? Let us think someone else did it for him, was the person who did clean his face never saw his hand or were they blind??NO ...funniest truth. Rey made the people believe that he was acting without thinking.

He.he he...no comments on that...

Cv's, I know accepting a girl in Rey's life would have been difficult for a while but sooner or later the things would have got resolved and the show must have gone well.

We understood that a replacemment was not possible...but a girl so soon...🀒

Taani's character doesnt at all make a sense and it seems unrealistic. Trying to connect such girl with a strong character was really absurd and will never be acceptable.

The storyline would have been far more better if Swayam n Sharon were made to be in a trial relationship and you would have left Rey alone rather than showing him go over-protective. You would have matured Taani's character without making her being baby-sitted by Rey. You should have let her learn the things on her own and become strong rather than using the cheap tricks like Fake CD n Kria's dresses n walking style.

Agreed that a new girl opposite to kria had to come...But that did not mean-a stalker...that could have meant a non-dancer(who started liking and loving dance after being mesmerised by rey's passion for dance)...a fun-loving,bubbly girl who does not easily get into tiffs as kria used to...what i mean is that the girl dint give a damn to whatever anyone said to her...a girl of calm composure...

// D3 is incomplete and will always be incomplete until n unless the                                    mystery behind Kria will be unrevealed//

//Taani can never we accepted by us because of her  character//

One more question...some ex-KR fans and taarey fans wrote that Taani is opposite to kria as kria was hyper and taani is calm and cool...oh yeah .for sure...if crying at each and every little thing that has been messed up becoz of u is calmness...

I would state the lines of rey from 15th nov episode which said-

Rona bhi hyper hone ki nishani hai...

Especially for telling some that crying isnt calmness...kria used to be hyper but eventually calmed down and faced the problems...taani gets hyper,panicky and then runs away from the problem...

Bang on post...Taani if so insane could have been shown achieving maturity without rey...that would have been better...

CVS,how do we think of such a character with a smart and witty rey,forget about liking and loving...

Loved your post...

MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree to each and every word of your!
D3's story line has become so abrupt...its filled with stupidity and they should reveal the truth behind the protagonist's banishment!

how can suddenly they can remove the character of the main lead... around whom the whole story revolves from day one!

I don't want to say anything about Taani its just a waste of time! πŸ€’
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely post. You spoke for all the KR fans while at least for meπŸ‘πŸΌ
arsha_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really this is truth

hum kriya ki baat kartein hai shakti aati

hai aur hum jab tanni ki baat karein

dats same really palki gonna cum and

learn from us agar hum uski jgah hote

toh will be more btr show bhi aur pta

nahi how cum dey not make vish or simmi AGS dey bth are understamd and helpfull also ( btr den tanni )
and really tanni ka chracter dhella hai she suck man pta.nahi how dey got this much fan dey really suck and we want kriyaansh back anyhpw as mentioned i will do with new kriya but y tanni se bhi accha ye log show ko aage bda sKte the by many other things and shakti di gnna cum bck pta nahi wat dey gna do palki head iz all dumbest garbage i hate dat dumbo person

awsummm post snighdha di totally agreed with you d3 will alwayzz nothing widout kriyaansh
-Jum-RulzZ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agreee wid dis Post lyk heck! 
TAANI 
can never be lyk kriya! 
actually dey shudve done it in a different way!! 
Dont worry in the recent episodes It is getting even more Annoying!! Especially Swayam nw! He is gettin on my NERVES!! -.- 
Especially his so called New 
********* INTENSITIES **********
such a CRAP like dis came only becz of TAAANI! -.- 
and swaRon is Disturbed becz of TAANI! 
Weaklings were disturbed becz of Taani ! -.- 
And nw REY is also Disturbed WOW!! 
How awessome cud dis Get! 
and hw stupid of us to even Support d3 till nw! 
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow.. tune jo humlog k dimaag me chalu tha vo properly state kiya.. i juzz wan all dis point to b seen by palki or sum1 yaar.. post dis on deir wall on fb to it'l help.. :)
StolenKiss. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome one Snigs dis was really needed..aise lagraha hai dat Cvs kitna khush hai Vrinda se..
Forum.Maniac thumbnail
But if Kriya comes back then D3 will turn into khichdi like DMG with Rey's feelings transferring from Kriya to Taani then back to Kriya like Armaan's did! I think its too late for Kriya to come bck now! CVs dnt knw how to handle love triangles, they'll ruin it!
-Jum-RulzZ- thumbnail
GUYYS!!
i have a QUESTION !

WHAT CAN WE DO?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!
STRIKE??????
POST COMMENTS LYK DIS???????????
DO UALL REALLY THINK SOME MEMBER OF THE CV'S CAN SEE ALL OF THIS?????????
WAT CAN V DO TO REACH THEM FIRSTLY!!??!
THINK IDEAS OF DAT...
DEN WE WILL START SAYING ALL OF DIS ONCE WE REACH DEM!! OLRYT???