Taani - A fault of D3!! [Topic Re-Opened;Read P.24] - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by snigdha_arsha

Sissy, trying to peep these points into her ears will be the same like playing the music near the deaf man's ears. It will be our foolishness if we expect dem to correct their faults.

This post was mainly meant for Taani - Rey fans who said we have to move on and some even remarked us saying we are not taking it in a mature way. They dont even know our POV but still they comment on our levels.

This post should be an answer to them and Im glad not even a Taani - Rey fan dared to comment sarcastically againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Huh, Snigs, don't remind me of TaaRey phaangurls. Can't believe, they claim to LOUU the couple bcoz they LOUU drooling at d protagonst's physique. Utter nonsense. They r just emotional teenagers.
Btw, u said it right. CVs r not gonna redeem the character bcoz dat hairband lady( Credits- Rafi) abruptly seems to be their favourite.
totally agree with u...

and u know...I dont have any problem with taarey...if they reveal the truth of kriya in front of rey and gang...
taani dislike her to the most...
i think this is the high time when cvs corrects their mistake otherwise it would b to late n to bad for show.. as how much i knw many of kr fans hv quitted d3 including me n many of swaron fans r dissapointed n at the edge of quittingπŸ˜’.. 
 i just hope tht cvs brings kria character in the show i knw shakti was the best bt she has her own dreams too n v respect n love her bt y the character should suffer when v can accept 3 riddhimaa then y nt 1 kria.. at least tanni aur rey ke story line se tho behter hi hoti bcoz nw they r making rey character more like casanova😑 ( no offense i luv ajs n rey too)
bt nt this new rey...
u know wat Snigs those tarey fan realy dont have any solid reason to argue with ux thatx y they just always take shakti's name & rahe bat cvz ki to i m just waitng 4 budyproject we wil answer them there yahan par kuch b kahen they realy dont bother jab trp down jayegi na tab unhe pta chalega that wat they have realy lost, about d3 ya man rey is faling for that bimbo ok par kyun koi reason to do but no they just want to rush ...leave them i realy dont want to talk about them...
Rightly said .. each & every word in this post. πŸ‘Justifies are anger and states the points why we are against her :)
Omg...SOOO truuee..!!πŸ‘ πŸ˜† 
Esp the whole NURSE TAANI scene! πŸ˜›
N stupid Rey scene...
I was sitting n praying that Rey shudnt put Taani's hair behind...
Thank gawd he didnt!
The hair kept on cumin ahead!😲
N hand holding scene..If rey wud hav jus said..I noe d way n walk beside hr instead of luking @ her head it wud have been better!
I too feel SWaRon should b kept as d lead 4 now!NOt coz i m a swaron fan..(which i am)
But also coz TaaRey even if its gonna happn shouldnt goo so fast...so slow down Taarey n 
Show swaron ...cnt take more phone convos!😭 πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

bang on meow...πŸ˜ƒ i want you to post dis...i really dnt want my frnd leave dis form jst coz of dat TAA REY story or coz of some FAKE KRIYAANSH FANS😑 😑

n i m agree wid u totally...each n evry point which u quote is totally correct...i relly dnt understand y ppl say "we lyk taani bt thoda kch spark hota to acha hota day we want kriyaansh"...ohhh!!!!!!! puh-lease guys kch to dimag lgao ki kya bol re ho

n nw coming to dat rumours...crap!!!!! wen dis rumours story is gng y dey send swayam out...i mean he is taani's brother na to use to pta hona chahiye...n insted of dis dey make rey fought wid clg boys n make his fans hate him more...y are dey doing all dis i really dnt understand

n jaha tak rahi taani ke "innocent gurl" hone ki baat...tb ye innocence kaha gyi thi jb she used fake CD to enter into dance team...n dressing up lyk kriya to patoyfing rey 😑😑

cvs are jst ruining dere show in each n every character too...y cnt y jst listen to ur viewers n fullfill dere demand...n nw we are to accept new kria...den also dey are saying kria cnt b replace...bulshit kitne shows h jisme main lead change hua h...dey jst hv to take dere own show xample DMG in which ridhima was replaced 3 tyms...to D3 kya nya h...mjhe to kch amjh ni aa ra y are dey doing dis

Shaffy some questions r always unasnwered like this post...I dont kno why Taani-Rey population cannot be seen in my post since the morning..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by snigdha_arsha

Shaffy some questions r always unasnwered like this post...I dont kno why Taani-Rey population cannot be seen in my post since the morning..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aur Chaabi laga! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›