Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Heared that Sanaya is going for leave for 4 days and rain sequence is already shooted( I think)...So, may be in her absence they will be providung us Rain sequence... Its my POV... not sure
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: mepoba

Only Khushi is going ..pl wait na..we can still get it as  asr may go with  her..do u think cv's wld want to bring trp more down by showing seperation...

separation will not improve things now... 😊
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This show is ALL about selfish Anjali and her RAIN sequence! I hope Snake comes back and this time he DOES KILL HER!

She deserves it! Such selfish and blind people are better off DEAD!
pinky charm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amti4u

Heared that Sanaya is going for leave for 4 days and rain sequence is already shooted( I think)...So, may be in her absence they will be providung us Rain sequence... Its my POV... not sure

i hope its true..but whenever something big happened sbs and sbb they always show some clips but till now no rain sequence ?today they showed khushi was leaving RM but no information regarding rain sequence...nd now sanay is on leave for 4 days so till next week nothing like this might happened after that might be when trp go down to 2 then creatives will wake up and give some brain to arnav that not to spoiled again khushi s life for poojali...i hope poojali deliver a child as soon as possible so he can spend time with his baby rather then to break his brother life...i am surprised where is poojalis baby bump??
..Surbhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
oh my gosh..
seriously
when r they going to have that...
im waiitng.. and waiting...
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pinky charm

i hope its true..but whenever something big happened sbs and sbb they always show some clips but till now no rain sequence ?today they showed khushi was leaving RM but no information regarding rain sequence...nd now sanay is on leave for 4 days so till next week nothing like this might happened after that might be when trp go down to 2 then creatives will wake up and give some brain to arnav that not to spoiled again khushi s life for poojali...i hope poojali deliver a child as soon as possible so he can spend time with his baby rather then to break his brother life...i am surprised where is poojalis baby bump??

Hope for the best yaar... I dont think Arnav will leave khushi that easily... 😉 and there will be rain sequence  for sure...