Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

   
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Correlation currnt TRPs with need for Twist (Page 3)

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Joined: 30 May 2012
Posts: 11790

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crushed2012

Originally posted by misty85

Exactly... that's why I'm bearing this rondhi track... I hope they gets some TRPs & this rondhi spare our lives.


U said it my dear(for the highlighted phrase)... Pardon my irritation ... but i just hope this Rondi drama/ saaga gets over quickly and i feel like ... just close the scean wiht some accident and let her just go away from the face of the story line... sorrry I am sooo rude... i actually stopped watching NBT because of this Rondi ... i read the daily updates , if the forum give me a positive feeling then i watch the epi Cry...
True.. Heard Ridhima is here to stay. Somebody tel me hw can i get rid of this ridhima track soon. Kissko bathavo.. ?? Kya karu.. ?? Light up a candle n go on the streets.. Like the ppl did for CGM.. ??!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crushed2012kritikajindal

NBT-BV Goldie
NBT-BV
NBT-BV

Joined: 01 July 2012
Posts: 2218

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged

The irony of indian TV soaps - audience want sadistic pleasure as far as the TRP chart shows. One of the so called comedy -Tarak Mehta is too sadistic to digest.

The other comedy shows Sarabhai, yes boss were also sadistic to some extent.
 
If such are the audience - who would try to maintain a simple, different and beautiful storyline like initial 100 eps of NBT.
 
The TRP of NBT jumped after the MR marriage track- though I don't know how the TRP data is collected and analysed.  what is the reliability???
 
 


Edited by NBT-BV - 22 July 2012 at 1:54am
jaaneman007 Senior Member
jaaneman007
jaaneman007

Joined: 24 December 2011
Posts: 967

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

I would prefer a short term existence of a subtle sweet story any day to a dragfest OTT drama which can go for ever 
 
LOL aur uske baad? We watch re-runs?LOL 
 
sorry boss, but i am not a huge proponent of the "Chaar din ki chandni phir andheri raat" school of TV viewing. LOLLOLLOL
 
Speaking for myself, even a substandard NBT is better than the alternative fare. But dont let me dissuade folks from going for the 4 moonlit nights if that's what they want.  LOL
shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Joined: 01 September 2006
Posts: 17194

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaaneman007

Originally posted by shamil

I would prefer a short term existence of a subtle sweet story any day to a dragfest OTT drama which can go for ever 
 
LOL aur uske baad? We watch re-runs?LOL 
 
sorry boss, but i am not a huge proponent of the "Chaar din ki chandni phir andheri raat" school of TV viewing. LOLLOLLOL
 
Speaking for myself, even a substandard NBT is better than the alternative fare. But dont let me dissuade folks from going for the 4 moonlit nights if that's what they want.  LOL
arrey yaar ! I was speaking for myself! Tongue did I say everyone should share my pov? nahin na?
as far as watching re-runs, yes I wud prefer watchng them or better find a more interesting show (if there is one) I havent  taken an oath that I will watch NBT till it ends what ever crap  they dish outLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

jaaneman007 Senior Member
jaaneman007
jaaneman007

Joined: 24 December 2011
Posts: 967

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

arrey yaar ! I was speaking for myself! Tongue did I say everyone should share my pov? nahin na?
as far as watching re-runs, yes I wud prefer watchng them or better find a more interesting show (if there is one) I havent  taken an oath that I will watch NBT till it ends what ever crap  they dish outLOL

 
LOL yaar, jo bhi kaho, the characters are pretty interesting, even if some of the situations of CV's making are absurd. Any case, anytime we watch these shows, we have to suspend belief. Zyaada sochoge, toh bulb fuse ho jayega. Isiliye, details ko goli maaro, characters ko enjoy karo. LOL
kritikajindal Groupbie
kritikajindal
kritikajindal

Joined: 20 July 2012
Posts: 109

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
but idont understand dat why such aSmile nice serial have low trp..Cry
kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 1594

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Who wants to see a long term show? At least not me!!!
 
Better show TV shows with short but meaningful stories.
 
If a show keeps on going forever, audience lose interest as well...
 
Had they put a romantic track and then marriage of MM and then a few weeks of after marriage track it would have been satisfying for the fans as well. Fans dont want to see 1000 episodes with meaningless twists. Finally people stop watching such shows.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

S.Stephyshamil

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Joined: 01 September 2006
Posts: 17194

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaaneman007


LOL yaar, jo bhi kaho, the characters are pretty interesting, even if some of the situations of CV's making are absurd. Any case, anytime we watch these shows, we have to suspend belief. Zyaada sochoge, toh bulb fuse ho jayega. Isiliye, details ko goli maaro, characters ko enjoy karo. LOL
glad to know u r able to enjoy NBT what ever they showLOL
unfortunately I cant. Logic, soch and certain other facts pop up dimaag mein and play spoilsport.
If I could enjoy shows just for the sake of it, I wud have end up watching all the top shows Wink
yeah started watching NBT coz the characters were pretty interesting; but not any more. What's the difference between a bigamist mohan & all those leads who behave the same wayConfused

Dont ask me why am still hereLOL aadat si ho gayi hain; bas isliyeTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkap00rSilentsoul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index