Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaaneman007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shamil

arrey yaar ! I was speaking for myself! πŸ˜› did I say everyone should share my pov? nahin na?
as far as watching re-runs, yes I wud prefer watchng them or better find a more interesting show (if there is one) I havent  taken an oath that I will watch NBT till it ends what ever crap  they dish outπŸ˜†

LOL yaar, jo bhi kaho, the characters are pretty interesting, even if some of the situations of CV's making are absurd. Any case, anytime we watch these shows, we have to suspend belief. Zyaada sochoge, toh bulb fuse ho jayega. Isiliye, details ko goli maaro, characters ko enjoy karo. πŸ˜†
kritikajindal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
but idont understand dat why such a😊 nice serial have low trp..😭
kkkap00r thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Who wants to see a long term show? At least not me!!!

Better show TV shows with short but meaningful stories.

If a show keeps on going forever, audience lose interest as well...

Had they put a romantic track and then marriage of MM and then a few weeks of after marriage track it would have been satisfying for the fans as well. Fans dont want to see 1000 episodes with meaningless twists. Finally people stop watching such shows.
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaaneman007

LOL yaar, jo bhi kaho, the characters are pretty interesting, even if some of the situations of CV's making are absurd. Any case, anytime we watch these shows, we have to suspend belief. Zyaada sochoge, toh bulb fuse ho jayega. Isiliye, details ko goli maaro, characters ko enjoy karo. πŸ˜†

glad to know u r able to enjoy NBT what ever they showπŸ˜†
unfortunately I cant. Logic, soch and certain other facts pop up dimaag mein and play spoilsport.
If I could enjoy shows just for the sake of it, I wud have end up watching all the top shows πŸ˜‰
yeah started watching NBT coz the characters were pretty interesting; but not any more. What's the difference between a bigamist mohan & all those leads who behave the same wayπŸ˜•

Dont ask me why am still hereπŸ˜† aadat si ho gayi hain; bas isliyeπŸ˜›
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kkkap00r

Who wants to see a long term show? At least not me!!!

</div>
Better show TV shows with short but meaningful stories.

If a show keeps on going forever, audience lose interest as well...

<div>Had they put a romantic track and then marriage of MM and then a few weeks of after marriage track it would have been satisfying for the fans as well. Fans dont want to see 1000 episodes with meaningless twists. Finally people stop watching such shows.

Ohh i agree.. Show a wonderful stroy for a short period than drag it for 3 to even 10 yearsss. Atleast the cvs n actors who come up with gud stuff culd maintain their credibility.Edited by kunchii - 11 years ago
jaaneman007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

glad to know u r able to enjoy NBT what ever they showπŸ˜†
unfortunately I cant. Logic, soch and certain other facts pop up dimaag mein and play spoilsport.
If I could enjoy shows just for the sake of it, I wud have end up watching all the top shows πŸ˜‰
yeah started watching NBT coz the characters were pretty interesting; but not any more. What's the difference between a bigamist mohan & all those leads who behave the same wayπŸ˜•

Dont ask me why am still hereπŸ˜† aadat si ho gayi hain; bas isliyeπŸ˜›

LOL there's a lot of difference between a bigamist Mohan and other heros, most of whom seem to be Fortune-100 tycoons who somehow manage to run entire empires from the family mansion. From what i know of other serials, he's also not come back from the dead. Yet. πŸ˜†

Talking about aadat, now what kind of logic is that? We want logic, but we dont want to exercize it ourselves?πŸ˜†

shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaaneman007

LOL there's a lot of difference between a bigamist Mohan and other heros, most of whom seem to be Fortune-100 tycoons who somehow manage to run entire empires from the family mansion. From what i know of other serials, he's also not come back from the dead. Yet. πŸ˜†

Talking about aadat, now what kind of logic is that? We want logic, but we dont want to exercize it ourselves?πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† yeah he is not a tycoon and not yet come back from the 'dead' ;that makes 'a lot of difference'πŸ˜›

@bold- didnt get uπŸ˜•  am not very intelligent u see😳could u  care to explain?😊
Edited by shamil - 11 years ago
Kunalrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poojabi

they care a damn what we want,i have understood that they will show only those thing which they think can improve trp,we dont give them trp or commercial success so they dont care for us,no matter how much we criticize,shout,write hate massages.like you youself said shamil that "gaali se dar nehi lagta,trp se lagta hai"πŸ˜†.i just now pray ki jitna crap dikhana hai ek bari me dikhalo,trp badhao,till  then i will take a break,and then hum pe thodi meherbani karo.

Pehley toh shamil meri waah waahi kabool karoo on that trp se darr lagta hai line
Edited by Kunalrocks - 11 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
What worked out in SSK might not work out here...it might too...
But on swap marriage day itself or with promo of swap marriage TRP jumped from 1.5 to 3 whereas trp before unexpected marriage here was 1.73 and it jumped to just 2 and it maintained 2 only...even after Meghan marriage preparation. What a price to pay for .2 jump like killing of 2 main characters to core...and just .2 jump...Its still not safe in that zone...SSK never ever got its charm back never returned to its original class or flavour after those stunt...They need one steroid after other for TRP jump..it became streroid churning machine...What about TRP dip after marriage...either they will bring full blown infidieltiy or Trp will go down again...But they lost their core audience..who contributed them to reach 2.4 once...

They reached 2.3-2.4 during logical PL and Amar case time...All genre work on Indian Television with their own niche audience. NBT belonged to category where eveyrone knew its not going to achieve miracle no.of 3-4-5 anyday with normal TRP audience.. But it could have miracle run of around 2.4-2..5 with no character butchering and decent ending for us to remember it as outstanding show.