SBS(Ankita in DID) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Wow...
Wud love to c our ankita dancing with dance ke baap..afteral our anki is also a great dancer...
Thanks for sharing Ipsii😊 looking 4ward forward for Ankita's performance...really missing Sushant so much😭 if Sushant was still performing on Tv then would love to see him dancing wid Faisal as Faisal is my fav😍
I am sure that no one in the forum will miss DID Little Masters next Saturday, to watch Ankita dance with Saumya, and Rithwik with Faisal.

Ankita was very good in Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa last year, and Madhuri Dixit, who was on the judges panel, complimented her quite warmly. Sushant was even better, even in the little bits he did with Madhuri. They looked so good together that I wished someone would make an Indian version of Summer of '42,  with her as the older woman in love with a much younger man. It would be a fabulous piece of casting.

Yesterday,  on DID l'il Masters, there was  a lavani - the same as the one before the chawl function with Manav and Arjun as the chief guests - which Archana dances to teach Teju and Purvi. Both Shalini, who is very good at abhinaya,  and so impresses despite all that puppy fat, and the senior dancer were good, but Ankita was MUCH better in that little clip from PR. I am sure she and Saumya will be a treat to watch.

At 11 years, Saumya Rai, with a face like a Japanese doll, is so graceful that she does not walk down a staircase, she floats down it. I am not sure she would need an umbrella in the rain - as they used to say of the  great English ballerina assoluta, Margot Fonteyn, I think Saumya too could walk between the raindrops!

It is a pity Rithwik is not partnering the 8 year old Om Chetry from Assam,  though Faisal is much older and an excellent and expressive dancer. Om is my personal favourite, for he is always brimming over with pure mischief off stage, and is such a marvel of balance, panache and sheer pluck on stage.To see him do the
malkhamb dance , or an aerial number, is to have your heart in your mouth till  he is safely down on terra firma once again.

The jugalbandi last week between him and the other kid wonder, the 7 year old Jeet Das from Kolkata , who does not seem to have any bones in his body, and now sports a very charming gap-toothed smile,  was just incredible.

I was very sorry to see the 11 year old Tanay from Jalgaon, who is so very graceful and dances like flowing water, eliminated yesterday. I hate that, when one kid is pushed out, weeping, and so do the judges, one can see that. Tanay came in on the wild card opening, with a terrific display of contemporary dance; he dances with his heart and is so quietly elegant that the judges warm to him instinctively. But he is not flamboyant like Jeet or Om, or Faisal, and when it comes down to votes from the public, it is a question of having the kind of choreography and performance that captures and holds the attention of the ordinary viewer.

A good example of this would be Shalini. She  was almost eliminated the previous week, but her last performance, in the Grandparents Special last week,  was so overtly emotional, with her sobbing her heart out at the end and everyone around also in tears, that the audience must have loved it and her. So this week, she was the No.1!

It was here that poor Tanay failed. So, I think, will Rohan, who was in the danger zone yesterday along with Tanay, and was retained only by the skin of his teeth. They are both very good, but do  not have the in your face flamboyance that attracts the audience, with steps and an attitude that seem to say  'Look at me, I am the best!".

My guess is that the tops four will be Saumya, Faisal, Om and either Jeet or Shalini.

I am a DID L'il Masters regular, and next Saturday, I shall be looking out eagerly for our PR contingent.  Such specials apart, even in the usual run, no soap, or even any other programme can beat DID L'il Masters for sheer enjoyment. It is tops any time and every time.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by ipsii

SBS...They saw Ankita and soumya (DID litle master)...dance practice...They both looking so confort with eachother...😊

There is small interview of both also...Anki said i really enjoy with dance with soumya,she is a great dancer...and i hope i remeber every step in stage there is nothing go wrong...And also say say lot of lift was there becoz of that my back paining but i will do my best...anki also said we both looking like sister...😛..
Originally posted by sashashyam

I am sure that no one in the forum will miss DID Little Masters next Saturday, to watch Ankita dance with Saumya, and Rithwik with Faisal.

Ankita was very good in Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa last year, and Madhuri Dixit, who was on the judges panel, complimented her quite warmly. Sushant was even better, even in the little bits he did with Madhuri. They looked so good together that I wished someone would make an Indian version of Summer of '42,  with her as the older woman in love with a much younger man. It would be a fabulous piece of casting.

Yesterday,  on DID l'il Masters, there was  a lavani - the same as the one before the chawl function with Manav and Arjun as the chief guests - which Archana dances to teach Teju and Purvi. Both Shalini, who is very good at abhinaya,  and so impresses despite all that puppy fat, and the senior dancer were good, but Ankita was MUCH better in that little clip from PR. I am sure she and Saumya will be a treat to watch.

At 11 years, Saumya Rai, with a face like a Japanese doll, is so graceful that she does not walk down a staircase, she floats down it. I am not sure she would need an umbrella in the rain - as they used to say of the  great English ballerina assoluta, Margot Fonteyn, I think Saumya too could walk between the raindrops!

It is a pity Rithwik is not partnering the 8 year old Om Chetry from Assam,  though Faisal is much older and an excellent and expressive dancer. Om is my personal favourite, for he is always brimming over with pure mischief off stage, and is such a marvel of balance, panache and sheer pluck on stage.To see him do the
malkhamb dance , or an aerial number, is to have your heart in your mouth till  he is safely down on terra firma once again.

The jugalbandi last week between him and the other kid wonder, the 7 year old Jeet Das from Kolkata , who does not seem to have any bones in his body, and now sports a very charming gap-toothed smile,  was just incredible.

I was very sorry to see the 11 year old Tanay from Jalgaon, who is so very graceful and dances like flowing water, eliminated yesterday. I hate that, when one kid is pushed out, weeping, and so do the judges, one can see that. Tanay came in on the wild card opening, with a terrific display of contemporary dance; he dances with his heart and is so quietly elegant that the judges warm to him instinctively. But he is not flamboyant like Jeet or Om, or Faisal, and when it comes down to votes from the public, it is a question of having the kind of choreography and performance that captures and holds the attention of the ordinary viewer.

A good example of this would be Shalini. She  was almost eliminated the previous week, but her last performance, in the Grandparents Special last week,  was so overtly emotional, with her sobbing her heart out at the end and everyone around also in tears, that the audience must have loved it and her. So this week, she was the No.1!

It was here that poor Tanay failed. So, I think, will Rohan, who was in the danger zone yesterday along with Tanay, and was retained only by the skin of his teeth. They are both very good, but do  not have the in your face flamboyance that attracts the audience, with steps and an attitude that seem to say  'Look at me, I am the best!".

My guess is that the tops four will be Saumya, Faisal, Om and either Jeet or Shalini.

I am a DID L'il Masters regular, and next Saturday, I shall be looking out eagerly for our PR contingent.  Such specials apart, even in the usual run, no soap, or even any other programme can beat DID L'il Masters for sheer enjoyment. It is tops any time and every time.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

[/QUOTE]

Oh , I wish I could be a LM regular  .. I sort of watch it on and off ... bcuz my mum isnt a fan of dance shows.. she is more into singing shows ... and well .. she always wins the "wrestling for the remote" competition at home .. hmph ! 
I do catch up on some performances later on Youtube.. but it is hard to keep up with everything...

Anyways , I am definitely not going to miss Ankita-soumya's performance this week !!
Oh , it would be great if sushant and madz are cast together for a good movie ... but i wonder whether he will be able to manage acting with her .. he has such a huge crush on her ...😆 ...

As for the LM contestants .. I have a hard time picking favourites bcuz all of them are so cute to watch .. the way they dance , all pure and straight from their heart ... its so hard to see the kids eliminations !!
Edited by lunza - 11 years ago