SBS(Ankita in DID) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
thx for the info..cant wait for their performance..both r awesome dancers..

link- 

Below are videos that are posted in my ARVI Thread and for more Interviews/Clips go there.

Thread title: Arjun & Purvi fave scenes+PR OffScreen Interviews

Thread Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2919061

Pavitra Rishta: SBS Ankita Lokhande & Rithvik Dhanjani DID Lil Masters Dance Rehearsals

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipVqT_WRn34[/YOUTUBE]

ENJOY...πŸ˜ƒ
Hai πŸ˜Š,
Thanks for Sharing and Thanks for the Video.
They look cute , adorable and the acts look attractive,amazing.
The song, the Duo, the steps, the efforts ,the platform,altogether looked great.

I too like Sowmya a lot. And I am happy that I am going to See Her with Anki now.πŸ˜ƒ

Like a  Cadbury Dairy milk advertisement, "Are you wishing to have two treats in the same pack", (Diary milk small pack with two balls)
It was like that when I read this news and saw the video. who wouldn't be,so I am excited and Happy as well.

Need not say about Sowmya, she was doing a fab job with the Talented trainers Around.

But I always wished Anki to do such a performance. She was a Graceful dancer and an efficient capable  one.
She hasn't been given chances to perform some out standing performances.
Now I am sure this would be one.

Seeing the Rehearsals it look too good , too tough than expected, and same way wish them to rock the stage too.

And I have one more wish. I always felt Anki look too good in her casuals during rehearsals and it was more pleasing and appealing, as the designers mostly doesnt give the right one to her during the actual show as far award shows are concerned.

More than her award show performances I love her rehearsals a lot more.I love to see it more as she was  in her  usual self there.

Hope she was given a good Hairdo and costume here.
Hope this performance come out as a wonderful one with both(Anki and sowmya's) their efforts.

Ok,one last ques,when is this to be telecasted.
Edited by umayal - 11 years ago
Is the telecast is on Next weekend.???
Thanks ipsii for sharingπŸ€—πŸ€—

So looking forward to this and the Gold awards; love watching Ankita's performances, she is an awesome dancer😍
TFS

Soumya is such a graceful and beautiful dancer...She is my favorite..

Rithvik looks cute dancing..

Wonder who is dancing with rest of the kids..

Rohan and Soumya are my most favs..Jeet is another chhota packet bada dhamaka πŸ˜›
Originally posted by umayal

Is the telecast is on Next weekend.???

Yes...
Oh yeah!! One more performance of Anki...Soumya is too good...
Hope they will rock together...Ritwik-faizal too are looking good!!!
Its understandable what Anki is going through...she never had lifts in her dance...usually its the male dancer who does this...I hope with practice, everything goes smoothly..

So its next weekend ...waiting eagerly...
Oh yay! Looking forward to the dance performance.. Raghav is a good skipper, hopefully he has given them some nice choreography.
wow Anki and Soumya really looking good together...RD performance is also good..
Waiting for next weekend to see Anki performance...
Anki n Soumya both are looking like dolls ..On the performance day guess its going to be 2 barbies dancing in sync for a lovely song...Cant wait to see it next weekend..πŸ˜‰

Anki is back performing for reality shows...Good to see that...Waiting for rocking performances from both Anki n RD...
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago