Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

India-Forums

~~Roshani Shetty as Sajni=lali lipistick AT~~ (Page 7)

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Post some pics of tracker here guys... She was hilarious in pyaar ki ek kahani...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Post some pics of tracker here guys... She was hilarious in pyaar ki ek kahani...

great point. .  i will try to get all i can to decorate this AT further. . currently rather too busy at work so not much time to pik the right art work and pics. . from the videos. . but .  .umm. . after this tuestay, all will be well. . and i will make this place shine a lot mroe. . Big smile

and yes, if you guys also get the pics.. pliz post them here. . Big smile  will be too awesome Smile

Edited by Vinder90 - 29 July 2012 at 9:29am
Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Vinder laali lipstick is becoming too famous than Ambi yaar... East or west sajni is the best in Kairi ...

Vinder90

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Vinder laali lipstick is becoming too famous than Ambi yaar... East or west sajni is the best in Kairi ...

LOL lali lipistick ROCKs!! . . Ambi is awesome too. . but Lali lipistick is in a league of her own. . absolutely no one is better than her. . . . dil garden garden kar diya LOL

and with that i haev a feeling that AMbi will next solve Lali lipistick's woes and maker her married life better. . . Kusum is sorted for now. . hope kusum stays strong. . i want to see lali lipistick more happy Big smile  Lali lipistick can do most herself. . jsut needs a push in the right direction . . which i will try to clear in my upcoming SS . . umm i hope. . LOL
Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
oh wow vinder SS please PM me i know it will be on laalilipstick and Vedji romance...

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

oh wow vinder SS please PM me i know it will be on laalilipstick and Vedji romance...

definitely will be on lali lipistick Smile Big smile

yup dont worry, once i write the first part, I have delayed by nearly a week now. . coz of work pressure and writing mood is not kicking in. . but the SS is still on the to-do list. . and as soon as my major work is done, i will be all time free ,, and the SS will take shape at that time. . will definietly do it this week . . Guaranteed Big smile

i will make sure to PM everyone I know. Big smile . . 
Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Vinder90

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
You may add me on too. She is a laughter riot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90Madhura2105

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index