Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

India-Forums

   
Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha
Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

~~Roshani Shetty as Sajni=lali lipistick AT~~ (Page 6)

ElusiveDevotion IF-Dazzler
ElusiveDevotion
ElusiveDevotion

Joined: 21 March 2008
Posts: 2772

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
LOOOL I love laali! :P Nice to see this thread! Add my name - Khushboo :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Joined: 18 June 2011
Posts: 21116

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
So sad sajni got slap from that old lady... But sajni did not even gave a proper eply... Lol i feel sajni is so good and naive gal... I felt sad that she was punished for no reason... And vedji always calls sajni and it was so good when he told sajni i have said right... Which means both vedji and sajni share their thoughts and talk...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotionVinder90

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 4375

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

So sad sajni got slap from that old lady... But sajni did not even gave a proper eply... Lol i feel sajni is so good and naive gal... I felt sad that she was punished for no reason... And vedji always calls sajni and it was so good when he told sajni i have said right... Which means both vedji and sajni share their thoughts and talk...


true about that ved ji . . I am still very angry on Imarti  Angry
Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 4375

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ElusiveDevotion

LOOOL I love laali! :P Nice to see this thread! Add my name - Khushboo :)

cool. . i have added you to the list Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotion

gowrig1984 Groupbie
gowrig1984
gowrig1984

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 99

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
today roshanis acting was really awesome. when she entered the kitchen and started to tell about her nature she started to cry she was really awesome awesome. day by day i am loving her and becoming more fan of hers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 4375

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gowrig1984

today roshanis acting was really awesome. when she entered the kitchen and started to tell about her nature she started to cry she was really awesome awesome. day by day i am loving her and becoming more fan of hers


she is just wonderful . . . best suited for this role. .  Star

today my respect and love for lali lipistick has risen ten fold. .  this is the 2th person ever in serial world to naturally make me let a tear out  Big smile    she was amazing today . . Clap  

She brought hapiness to me even with a single well timed expression . .but today went a massive level higher  Big smile

edit: AND guys make sure to comment on her IF fan page. . Smile thanks in advance


Edited by Vinder90 - 25 July 2012 at 1:48pm
Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Joined: 18 June 2011
Posts: 21116

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Lol today it had too much cute funny sajni i think love her a lot she can make anyone laugh... She is really awesome actress...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 4375

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Lol today it had too much cute funny sajni i think love her a lot she can make anyone laugh... She is really awesome actress...


extremely true bhavya. .

ion Friday she rocked even more they way she was trying to teach ANuj to use the broom in her own way LOL. . too hilarious. . and also the mini-chase moments of her and Imarti were too funny. . it was fantastic. .

lali lipistick rocked it. . Clap Clap Clap ClapClap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index