itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Omg this one..😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFOif8-tzW4[/YOUTUBE]
Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tfs of updatuing those hilarious videos ... she was superb as tracker and i loved her comic timing in it ... 
itsnabzz thumbnail
Dhruti u also used to watch Pkyek..
Tracker was too funny nah..😆

Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she was hilarious in it ... e specially against T ...
gowrig1984 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the post people. its too good. i love her. her eyes and her actions are awesome. she is the best and i watch this serial for ambi and sajini only. a wonderful actress who needs lot of appreciation just for her sense of acting. she acts according to the need of the scene. that's my views i appreciate LALI LIPSTICK
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gowrig1984

thanks a lot for the post people. its too good. i love her. her eyes and her actions are awesome. she is the best and i watch this serial for ambi and sajini only. a wonderful actress who needs lot of appreciation just for her sense of acting. she acts according to the need of the scene. that's my views i appreciate LALI LIPSTICK

very true. . i have also aded you to the fan list for lali lipistic 😊

and Nabi. . many thanks for those videos i really wanna get some time off now to see that serial A-Z. .  will do that definitely . . very very interesting. . Roshani is fantastic in that too. . 😃
itsnabzz thumbnail
Vinder90 thumbnail

This is for you Nabi. .  🤗   sometimes words are not enough to say thanks . . but yes, many many tonnes of thanks. . Lali lipistick rocks.. Roshani too fantastic in this role. . beyond description . .she is incredible
Vinder90 thumbnail
how dare Imarti slap my dear lali lipistick today  . . .   wish Ambi came a bit before to hold Imarti's hand like Sunny deol/ or anyone lol. .  . . then my lali lipistick wud not have to swallow a slap . . 😡 

rarrr. .

but. . coming to think of it. . this hopefully benefits lali lipistick . .that Ambeee is bad bad . .  . . coz Lali lipistick is too innocent to know that lol . . Lali genuinely thought that Imarti had gud intentions lol. . .

But gotta say. . Lali expressions = priceless  . . . even in that situation . . the laughter break you get form those expressions is very much needed. . and fantastic.

Roshani SHetty did a  very very wonderful job again today. . 👏.
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOOOL I love laali! :P Nice to see this thread! Add my name - Khushboo :)