Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Makeover for Hottie and Sundari needed urgently!!

roldc Goldie
roldc
roldc

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
This may be my 100th post on the same topic!!!!!!!! 

CVs/PH please I implore you to pay attention to the looks and grooming of your main leads.  You have the Telly industry's two best gems in your hands.   When Barun and Sanaya appear on screen together the viewers get lost in their sizzling chemistry.   Despite their magic on screen, we viewers still feel concerned about their drab attire day in and day out.

We see Sanaya and Barun wearing the same attire repeatedly and this is just not acceptable any more!!!!   What is the money spend that the PH has done on the main leads since the start of the show?

The viewers can literally count the numbers of shirts and suits that Hottie wears.   He wears the same pair of shoes that are now dusty, unpolished and literally gone out of shape.Cry   His make up and hair style just do not go with the image of the mighty business tycoon, ASR.

Sundari has not worn sarees since a very long time.   If sarees are meant for special occasions only then we have not had those special occasions since donkey's yearsCry.    Why is she made to wear those long salwar sets that don't do much to enhance her beauty.   Sanaya has beautiful skin and figure.   CVs/PH please give her a new wardrobe that is befitting of her beauty.   For God's sake get rid of those hair clips tooCryCryCry.

CVs/PH if you are running out of ideas, please turn to your competitors if required for inspiration.

I sent a message to 4 Lions last week out of sheer frustration but it appears that all my efforts are in vain. CryCryCryCryCry    Please forumwasion, support me in this cause.   

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209Luvlin28athirumachashni12VIP.Lifesami99fatim28zuha_ranbirAlpenliebeRitsritsLumosMaximaBlue_Scrubspieryrosespoorthi

roldc Goldie
roldc
roldc

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
More than 50 views!!!

No likes or comments ...Looks like I am the only disgruntled fan and fighting for a lost cause Cry
Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
thats absolutely right...Roodaali can get beautiful sarees and also the make over wenever needed bt nt ArShi...who are the soul of this show...Hats off to Barun n Sanaya fr tolerating this kanjoos n partial PH, who thinks of every one except the leads of the show!Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28roldcpieryrosespoorthi

spoorthi IF-Sizzlerz
spoorthi
spoorthi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
so true
arhi should get new cloths after all they r the leads of the show,i don't know why  PH r neglecting about it
khushi should get a make over,her hair style has to be changed  ,PH r ready to do anything to the other actors but not leads of the show,
feel really bad for SARUN,they strive so much day and night but in turn what they get remain  unnoticed by the PH

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roldc

..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
agreed yaar. 

but what to do.. barun looks hot no matter what..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roldcpieryrose

LumosMaxima IF-Dazzler
LumosMaxima
LumosMaxima

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Agree with ya.
 Unhappy 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roldcpieryrose

zuha_ranbir Goldie
zuha_ranbir
zuha_ranbir

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
supa lyk ka button kyun nahi h?

totally agreed! zara cv's hum pe reham khaao. . . sarun romance to nahi dikhaatey ho buh atleast clothing ko improve karo!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28roldcpieryrose

..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spoorthi

so true
arhi should get new cloths after all they r the leads of the show,i don't know why  PH r neglecting about it
khushi should get a make over,her hair style has to be changed  ,PH r ready to do anything to the other actors but not leads of the show,
feel really bad for SARUN,they strive so much day and night but in turn what they get remain  unnoticed by the PH

yesshh i agree.. i mean.. new style clothing.. barun needs differ style suits..seriously and the hair and shoes...

and khushi needs some new sarees.. of she should wear them.. not the suits.. pzzz. lets hope they get taht..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roldc

Go to top