its good that she is leaving

smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
well i never wanted arnav khushi to separate but the way story is going it's good that she is going to her maykaa,it's better than staying in raizadaa house and always getting humiliated by mami and feeling guilty coz of anjali,i am seriously annoyed with raizada house nowadays they can't even share a private moment in there atleast in arnav visits her sometime in gupta house or outside they will be able to spend sometime nicely,but i just wish that they will start to communicate now,i mean show some real bonding arnav and khushi never communicate things properly either they fight or laugh or sudden romance but never seen proper communication,sweet small caring scene,making mutual decision,hope they show some real bonding i am dying to see it,now they have accepted eachother's love they should now talk not decide everything alone and keep misunderstanding eachother,as per new segment khushi is leaving as buaji is ill but this might just be excuse made by khushi or both arnav and khushi i want it to be their mutual decision 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiredofuttaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want Payal to leave too. I just want that akash to go hang himself with his so called mom. Naniji please ask Payal and Khushi to leave. U are the only one sensible. Then let akash and his mom lock up in a room and cut cake. Duffer, he irritated her and got her as his wife. I dint know such a bafoon he was.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Instead of predicting let's c the coming episodes and see for ourself...with state the current trp's are i doubt cv;s wl shw seperation..i wld be plan by arnav to make sure khushi feels better..
tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Khushi is looked upon as a role model by people of her generation😊.

So it is good if she shows the way by not taking too much of this shoddy treatment meted out by her inlaws.😡
It would be a nice message if the people in and around Gupta House are shown supporting her😊
parheezGM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If the gupta sisters have one shred of self respect left, they should be the ones who should stage a walkout!!! 

First they unearth a deadly kidnapping ploy and also expose a two timing bas***d, and they are the ones who are getting insulted?? What a mad house!!

PiscineMolitor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i would rather see khushi like her normal self in Gupta house, than  she getting tortured for nothing.
boo to the raizadas, and especially that anjali.. ugh. i wanna throw tomatoes at that woman.😡
hope payal leaves as well.
PiscineMolitor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: timepassTP

If the gupta sisters have one shred of self respect left, they should be the ones who should stage a walkout!!! 

First they unearth a deadly kidnapping ploy and also expose a two timing bas***d, and they are the ones who are getting insulted?? What a mad house!!

really.. mad house totally describes them.
mental people, should ALL be living in an asylum.😡
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
of course...damn good ...
4 arhi & 4 us also...!!!!!!😉
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, I'm glad she's leaving that paagal khana. It would be really nice to see that it's Arnav's and Khushi's mutual decision to get away from the household. But alas, I highly doubt anything as logical as that would happen because this is REEL life. 
afsuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tiredofuttaran

I want Payal to leave too. I just want that akash to go hang himself with his so called mom. Naniji please ask Payal and Khushi to leave. U are the only one sensible. Then let akash and his mom lock up in a room and cut cake. Duffer, he irritated her and got her as his wife. I dint know such a bafoon he was.

nooo way  haaa haaa we want to kkg leave zooo to relax ifff payal  go  she belame kkg becos of u i leave now days she telling kkg  that i tired  to telll ppl iam  not kkg sis but i am paya  even we knows guptass also they taunt kkg if she come along be kkkg happy 4 smtime