Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

Who will be the new Ram & Sita? (Page 4)

-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...

But who will i choose???Confused

Rubina or Suhasi???Confused My are my favourite...Confused
An unanswered question for me...Wink

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
To the YMGGK and Karan Abha Fans,

There is an article in Deccan Chronicle which talks of the RAmayan series in ZEE.  This is the only article which says that Nandish Sandhu and Karan Grover are also in line to play the role of Ram.

Do keep Your hopes alive.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meera_nairVishaD.love_karanabha

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
It will be nice is Avina are chosen to be Ram and Sita as i only want Suhasi to be paired with Karan V Grover. Anyhow, lets see who are the final cast Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_karanabha

VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

Channel split on Ram, Sita

Zee TV has finally confirmed its plans to revive the epic Ramayana. However, the head honchos at the channel seem to be divided on whom to select to play Ram and Sita. The buzz is that Uttaran star Nandish Sandhu and Karan Grover are also being considered for the role. The situation is similar with the role of Sita. "They have already auditioned Sanjeeda Sheikh, Suhasi Dhami and Rubina Dilaik. But no one has been confirmed as yet," a source said.

This is the only article that has both Suhasi and Karan's name mentioned together. But which Karan Grover? Karan Singh Grover or Karan V Grover? Confused

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
The choti bahu team got a raw deal in both the seasons when it was abruptly brought to an end.  I am not too sure if Avina would want to take this seriously.

The good part is that the storyline cannot be changed depending on TRpS as this is an epic and the story is known to all.

As I saw the name Karan Grover and Suhasi  Dhami, I assumed that it is the KaranAbha pair and forgot about the other Karan.  Hope it is your Karan who is being considered.

All the best to you guys.Big smile
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
That's true Radha and this show only airs once a week. Plus, i would want Suhasi to come in a show only with Karan and true, this is an epic and nothing can be changed from the storyline. Lets see who eventually gets the role Smile
Likewise, Avina would also make a good pair and if Abharan or Avina does this means we only get to see our favorite cast once a week? Hope they will also do another project at the same time Wink
alamelu1970 Senior Member
alamelu1970
alamelu1970

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Yes would love to see Abharan donning Ram and Sita and Avina will also look good. Let's wait and watch.
I hope the CVs and the productions house of the new shows heed to our request and bring Abharan together in a new show :)
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Yes, lets wait and see what happens Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index