*Pyar impossible" KriYansh SS Note: Page 3

ArShi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yayyy!!!! My fried just informed me tht My OS "Meaningless Three Words" won the best story...actually it was a competition in my school..I m very happy now...Dhinka chika πŸ₯³..So back with a new oneπŸ˜ƒ..I wrote first chapter yesterday...hehe can't control myself from posting this SS..Enjoy!!!

**Pyar Impossible**

Chapter 1:

Shoot me, I begged. Just shoot me now.

"C'mon, Kriya!" Sharon laughed, bumping her hips against me. "Dance! You look so dead; it's like you don't want to be here!" She grinned, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

I glared. "That's because I don't!"

"It's okay, Kriya, really. You don't have to hide your excitement."

I closed my eyes miserably as I bit back a groan. And I called her my best friend. I mean, it's her own fault that I was here in the first place when I can be at home doing something productive. Like, what? Reading a book? Yeah, exactly. But, no. Instead, I'm stuck here in the middle of a dance floor surrounded by grinding couples.

I know. Let's say it together everyone: ewww.

"Sharon," I said desperately, tugging her arm. She looked at me, raising an eyebrow. I inwardly snorted. Gosh, she probably thought I left to the washroom. "Can I go now?"

"What? No!"

Why not?

"We just got here five minutes ago. Are you insane?" she said, giving me a really weird look.

I shot her a look of my own.

Apparently.

I sighed, probably knowing that she's right. Plus, she was the one that drove my ass all the way to this place. She even paid for me.

After successfully dragging my resistant ass from my bedroom, that is.

I told her I didn't want to come. But did she listen? No. I told her weeks ago that I don't like dances. Hell, she knew that ever since we were born, damn it! But she still insisted. And damn me for having such a soft resolve. Just one look into her pleading, sorrowful eyes. . .

I closed my eyes. I am an idiot.

I dragged my legs towards the side of the dance floor. I grunted as I tried to push and excuse past people who just shot me scowls and glares. I replied by shooting them my own daggers and even flipping them off when they cursed my existence. Yeah, well, screw you, too.

I finally made it to the sidelines and inwardly patted myself on the back as my eyes surveyed the mob of people dancing. I snorted. Pft, if you wanted to call it that. Our generation has taken its toll and defined new, non-existent words and new definitions for other words. I don't know whether it's a good thing, or a bad thing. It depends on how you look at the world.

"Well, look who decided to show up," an amused voice said to my right.

I inwardly closed my eyes and begged for it to end. Why did it have to get worse? Why? I inhaled sharply, yet discreetly and turned my even gaze to none other than Rey, the most popular guy in the school who's so cool.

Note my emphasized sarcasm.

"Why, Rey!" I shrilled, perfectly imitating his posses and fans. Whatever, same diff. "I didn't know that you'd be here! What brings your sorry ass all the way here? I mean, you should be at home in front of the mirror practicing your smiles!"

He raised an eyebrow, obviously unperturbed by my lame act. I dropped my sweet smile and glared at him. "That meant piss off," I said.

His lips twitched. "I kind of figured."

I nodded robotically. "So take my advice."

This time he didn't bother hiding his smirk. "How about no?"

Infuriating. He was absolutely, without a trace of doubt the most infuriating man I have ever met. I felt my eyebrow twitch as I forced a smile on my face. It probably came out looking retarded and well, forced, because his smirk grew into a grin, and before I knew it, he was snickering like I said something funny.

Stupid piece of filthy scum. Was he delusional?

"I never said anything amusing," I said stiffly, averting my eyes away from his smouldering amber orbs. Screw him and his intense gaze. I had nice eyes, too damn it!

"Who said I was laughing at something concerning you?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Your beady eyes happen to be focused in my direction. The possibility that you'd be talking to someone behind me is non-existent since the wall is right behind me. Plus, when would you ever pass up the chance to make fun of my unfortunate existence, right?" I asked sarcastically.

"Exactly. You know me too well," he said.

"Unfortunately," I muttered. "Can you leave so your unsightly figure does not visually impair me for the rest of my life?"

"Unfortunately," he said, obviously mocking me, "I cannot do such a thing."

My eyes narrowed. "And why not?"

His eyes twinkled. "Because I love being in your company."

I seethed, fuming in anger. This was exactly why I loathed his ugly existence. He didn't hesitate to mock me with everything that he is, any chance he got. He pretended to be my friend the first moment, and then the next, he was being a total jackass. At other times, he's being sweet and considerate, and the next he's being a total pain in the butt.

He was bipolar with six personalities. I didn't know which one to trust.

I met his dim-witted existence in seventh grade when he transferred to my elementary school. Everyone instantly took a liking to him with his exotic eye colour, his wonderful black hair (it's black, people, get over it), his heart throbbing smiles . . .

But I saw through his faade. Deep down he was a conniving prune with one purpose in life: to make mine a living hell. I figured that in eighth grade when he began to taunt and put me down. I was pissed, to say in the least. I had thought that he was at least decent, and then his ugly being had to go and prove my ass wrong.

Phew!!!! Too much sleepyπŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯±..Pm later..Comment plz..If i get good response I will update otherwiseπŸ˜†..I m serious this time..

Ok!!! I changed the name of this SS..new title: Pyar Impossible

Edited by love45 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sujana9 thumbnail
res2thank god i did it first 😳😳😳 yes yes πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

unres :πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

first of all tighest hugs to u for winning d comp...! u r a champ jaan keep rocking as always πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

i am first to comment dat to widout a PM isnt i wonderful :PPP lol feeling great dinka chinka 😳

cmg to d ss wow its ss i am super happy

kriya is NOT  a dancer ... OMG..!πŸ˜•

cool sharon forced her hahahhahahah lola ;) ;) :P bff do dat ALWAYS 😳

love d way he said dat i love  being in ur company HAYEEE 😳😳😳 wat does he mean yaar ? πŸ˜• tanturing ya phir LOVE πŸ˜†

gorgoeus update yaar ..! u r aamzing as always :) :DDD love u ya!!

SURELY CONTINUE WIDOUT ANY DOUBTS πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for d pm which i will do sooner or laters πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

update REAL SOON 😳😳
Edited by sujana9 - 11 years ago
ArShi90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujana9

Hahhahahahah!!!! Competition chal rahe hai kya?? ImpossibleπŸ˜†
sujana9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: love45

Hahhahahahah!!!! Competition chal rahe hai kya?? ImpossibleπŸ˜†

hahhaha so PH-unny suchi :PPP🀣 i- m possible u see πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† l-o-l
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow yaar...kya dimaag hai tera...zara mujhe bhi sikhna...classes keliye aungi chaho tohπŸ˜†
ArShi90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujana9

unres :πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

first of all tighest hugs to u for winning d comp...! u r a champ jaan keep rocking as always πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

i am first to comment dat to widout a PM isnt i wonderful :PPP lol feeling great dinka chinka 😳

cmg to d ss wow its ss i am super happy

kriya is NOT  a dancer ... OMG..!πŸ˜•

cool sharon forced her hahahhahahah lola ;) ;) :P bff do dat ALWAYS 😳

love d way he said dat i love  being in ur company HAYEEE 😳😳😳 wat does he mean yaar ? πŸ˜• tanturing ya phir LOVE πŸ˜†

gorgoeus update yaar ..! u r aamzing as always :) :DDD love u ya!!

SURELY CONTINUE WIDOUT ANY DOUBTS πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for d pm which i will do sooner or laters πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

update REAL SOON 😳😳

Awww thank u Suju...tu first comment karneke liye itni excited kyu hai???πŸ˜† ahhahahaha yayyy you are the first , without PM🀣 amazing!!! yaa Kriya is not dancer here..LOL as you knw me n my thoughtsπŸ˜† Love you..
sujana9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: love45

Awww thank u Suju...tu first comment karneke liye itni excited kyu hai???πŸ˜† ahhahahaha yayyy you are the first , without PM🀣 amazing!!! yaa Kriya is not dancer here..LOL as you knw me n my thoughtsπŸ˜† Love you..

arrey  first comment karene se MAZA aata hai boss dat u on ur works i feel AWESUM !! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

i know pata hai mujhe why u did not make her a DANCER ..! πŸ˜ƒ bata neki zaaroota nahi hai i know pretty WELL ...! ur thoughts tho i know dem d BEST HAHAHHA :PPPπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ LOVE U...!!!❀️
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
 Res atleast for the second page..🀣🀣 Edited by snigdha_arsha - 11 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pehle toh party!!!!!!

tu jeet gayi... mast...

bas aise hi likhte raha kar...  sabkuch hila degi...

now coming to the OS...

awesome piece...

loved it...

loved how kriya was making faces and resenting to go... such a kid...

then she met rey...

matlab fir toh donon ke beech mein ghmsan.. pure hatred...

loved how u showed her feelings ...

especially how she hated and then was describing...

mocking comments were fun to read...

mujhe pm nhi mila πŸ˜”

update asp...

puja_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations yaar...tu likhti hi itna mast hai ki competition jitna to banta hai...kudos 2 u...n a tight hug from me... N dis one is also super awesome... Kria non dancer...sharon dragged her their...dats amazing... Rey smirking her...interesting... Y is she so irritated wid rey??? Loved deir convo... Waiting for next part...update soon...