Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: No Greater Love

ashlista Senior Member
ashlista
ashlista

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Hey Every1...
I've written a FF and decided to share it here.
Plz have a look and let me know how u like it
Smile

It's lil similar to 2 amazing books by Danille Steel, but only in beginning. Later they are modified...

Arshi FF: No Greater Love
PART 1

It was late in night, and the moon shone brightly in the sky. A young girl of hardly 20 years was looking at it w/ imploring eyes, missing her parents and fianc  whom she lost in a heart-wrenching accident.

It had been a lovely trip on the maiden ship Costa Concordia. Khushi Kumari Gupta, along with her parents and a younger sister was one of the passengers of the ship. The ship sank hitting a reef off the Italian coast and running aground at Isola del Giglio. Although there wasn't a large number of damage to lives unlike to her ancestor Titanic, but 32 people were declared dead along w/ Payal and Khushi's parents and Khushi's fiance. Khushi's mother ordered Khushi to sit on the lifeboat along w/ her sister and decided to go down w/ her father. Khushi's fianc, her parents and other unlucky passengers couldn't survive.

"Didiā€¦. Can u sleep w/ me tonight?" asked Payal innocently.

"Sure sweetheart" Khushi smiled and Payal went.

At times, Khushi envied her mother for being till the end w/ her father while couldn't be there w/ Armaan her fianc. Her wedding was to be held in 3 months but it couldn't now. She still remember her last 3 words to Armaan when she went on the lifeboat; "I love u" and their flying kiss. But that was all end. All had ended. She was there, left to take care of her sister and probably herself.

It had been 6 months, since the accident and no1 neither Khushi nor Payal were fully recovered from the accident. Payal was 6 and she seemed to miss her mum the most. She was to spend endless time in her mother's closet, smelling her clothes and Khushi found it difficult to console her.

Khushi's friends and family suggested her to go to parties and move on, but Khushi still felt engaged to Armaan. She believed it her motive to take care of her sis. She had a generous income from her father's newspaper, which was enough for her.

"I love u smile" Armaan last words echoed in her ears 24/7. She missed him. Her life as young girl was over. She was now a woman, destined to look after her sister.

At the same time, there was man, who had everything, but still was the loneliest man on earth.

No greater love is a story which reveals the meeting of two lonely people and their journey till the end.

PRECAP:  

Arnav Singh Raizada was one of the most reputed man in India. He was the owner of famous AR fashion house. He fell head over heels in love w/ her employee. She was smart, She was beautiful, she was active and wat not!

----------------------------------

Soo... How was it?
Plz hit like and comment as I would be overwhelmed to read. It's my 1st attempt to share something at IF so if I get a good response I'll share other 4 stories by me...

love,
Ashlista...A

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lmathew77shalika.A.l.i.a.Kareena1994dolly477meenalumafffan123

fffan123 IF-Sizzlerz
fffan123
fffan123

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Loved the concept. Please pm me when you update
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Wow this is interesting!!
lmathew77 Senior Member
lmathew77
lmathew77

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Sounds interesting. Are you going to continue with this?
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top