India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Last Chance -really? (Page 2)

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
@ Chitra - Your post is bang-on target! Especially liked the stuff written in "pink" !!!

Could not agree with you more... But to expect any kind of intelligence from CVs is stupidity on our part! 

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Agree Chitra, there are so many ways this crapfest can be contained and shown logically but that is not what the PH is planning. Inspite of our constant ranting, they don't seem to care and are dishing out some of their worst tracksDead 

Yesterday's episode was puke worthyDead and I simply could not sympathize with siddhi because all I kept thinking was how could they do this when we specifically said we don't want to see thisErmm.. I mean they are hell bent on showing what we don't want. How and why did Veena suddenly turn on her Kunal and Anand jaap??Wacko why are the characters not consistent? Why on earth is Vikram acting so stubborn and selfish and not even offering to confess about the fight, is beyond me!! D'ohAll this points to one and only one thing, they want to make everyone hate siddhi and then separate her from Kunal.Thumbs Down. There is no other explanation to all this craziness. 

We should not stop ranting and messaging. That is the only way they might listen. I am glad you gave the details of media people as well.. they can help once they smell something from our side. Lets just keep our fingers crossed that our collective effort will pay off and they will listenThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenrainbowgirlstuti123HitchHiker_

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged

As a woman one would feel insulted seeing the crap. Even the dai ma would not enjoy a preg woman jumping from buildings. I don't think it's 'Nari Shakti' as even an uneducated woman would do a lot better than what the 'Lawyer' Siddhi Chopra has been made to do by the CVs. 

It is not 'Nari Shakti', it is 'Nari Aapman'LOL all the way.

The most ridiculous part is that this show was supposed to be 'Male Centric'

Edited by Rush2220 - 21 July 2012 at 8:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenrainbowgirlHitchHiker_

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Good post Chitra,

Expecting intelligent drama from BT is like expecting the monsoon now Cry  
Monsoon is more reliable!Confused

The so called murder case of Rohit could have been throttled in initial hearing if gold medalist lawyer & his hormone driven wife could have sat & put their brains together Ouch But no, what we got was rain romance, lofty promises to each other, mum & selfish relatives blah blah & more blah Dead

Now the adarsh bahu of chopra khandan is yet again standing on the pedestal of sacrifice to prove her sati savitri persona so that her suhaag & his family can breath a sign of relief from the torture.Confused
How outdated and for a qualified lawyer -DISGRACE!!!

The vamp in her tight garb is rubbing her hands in glee for successfully wrecking SINAL & making way for her vile ventures to get back her obsession Angry Is that all we get in this 21st century tech age? Confused It is a shame that a women who is collecting so many accolades for creating a revolution in Indian telly is falling back on 200yr old culture of sacrifice & selfless traits Dead 

The CVs can still salvage this wreck if they listen to us & mend their ways, i just hope that our voice to save the show takes a positive turn Ermm
Hope they do!Else they will soon have to advertise for viewers!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

@ Chitra - Your post is bang-on target! Especially liked the stuff written in "pink" !!!

Could not agree with you more... But to expect any kind of intelligence from CVs is stupidity on our part! 
Not expecting genius here shweta , average intelligence will do , that too much?Wink

rainbowgirl

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Agree Chitra, there are so many ways this crapfest can be contained and shown logically but that is not what the PH is planning. Inspite of our constant ranting, they don't seem to care and are dishing out some of their worst tracksDead 

Yesterday's episode was puke worthyDead and I simply could not sympathize with siddhi because all I kept thinking was how could they do this when we specifically said we don't want to see thisErmm.. I mean they are hell bent on showing what we don't want. How and why did Veena suddenly turn on her Kunal and Anand jaap??Wacko why are the characters not consistent? Why on earth is Vikram acting so stubborn and selfish and not even offering to confess about the fight, is beyond me!! D'ohAll this points to one and only one thing, they want to make everyone hate siddhi and then separate her from Kunal.Thumbs Down. There is no other explanation to all this craziness. 

We should not stop ranting and messaging. That is the only way they might listen. I am glad you gave the details of media people as well.. they can help once they smell something from our side. Lets just keep our fingers crossed that our collective effort will pay off and they will listenThumbs Up
Only hope left!

rainbowgirl

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

As a woman one would feel insulted seeing the crap. Even the dai ma would not enjoy a preg woman jumping from buildings. I don't think it's 'Nari Shakti' as even an uneducated woman would do a lot better than what the 'Lawyer' Siddhi Chopra has been made to do by the CVs. 

It is not 'Nari Shakti', it is 'Nari Aapman'LOL all the way.
Could not agree more!

The most ridiculous part is that this show was supposed to be 'Male Centric'

rainbowgirl

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Agree with each & every point.
Yes Siddhi sure had tendency to be impulsive & stubborn, after all she's Kc's wife.
But she was with a functional brain with at least average intelligence. Remember Nisha case where she gets number from cover if CD? That is Siddhi who took risk but with some sense.

Here I don't want to say anything as I'll run out of words. I guess Kunal refused to do such stupid things & that's why CVs decided to put him behind bars. Goal here was not to promote nari - shakti, but sideline KC & butcher SC. I do feel sorry for actors & us viewers.

Go to top