India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Last Chance -really?

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Kunal Chopra has been accused of murdering Rohit Thakral on a specific 'date'!
He has been found guilty based on the evidence provided by the SG that he fought with Rohit Thakaral and by Raveena whose testimony established the motiveAngry!

Now apparently all hope is lost after Rohit fell to his supposedly real death on Thursday!Is it really?Confused

The evidence by SG can be refuted if Vikram testifies in court that it was him who fought Rohit Thakral that fatefull dayClap.Raveena can support thisClap.The problem here is Vikram maybe accusedConfused , that brings us back to the basic factor the 'date' on which Kunal has been accused of murdering Rohit Thakral.If it can be established that Rohit was alive after that 'date' the premise for initiating the case itself is nullified.Clap
Like Vikram pointed out to Vakeel Sahiba Siddhi Chopra that day they have proofs for this.If Richa's goon can be bribed to share Rohit's wherabouts , Inspector Shinde in his khaki will get him to spill the beans on everythingLOL!

And not to forget the urn that contains the remains of that drunkard who died that day is sitting put screaming loud and clear DNA!!!

So all is not yet lost but Vakeel Sahiba Siddhi Chopra forgot all what taught her, forget law school even primary schoolAngry!

It's pathetic ,what could have been an intelligent move was sacrificed for saas-bahu histronics and glycerine bottles!AngryAngry

*I do not feel sorry for Siddhi Chopra but I sure want to kick the CV's and the writers who scripted her!Angry
*I feel sorry for the audience who has to endure this crap!Angry
*I feel outraged as a viewer for having my intelligence mocked by expecting me to shed tears at the so called  sacrifice!Angry
*I am extremely sorry to find out this is what one of the best production houses in the country has to offer!Angry

Stop dishing out the saas-bahu crap, you showed Priya smart in BALH , then why can't our Kunal and Siddhi be smartAngry?

I am not buying this crap , others?

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312ashuSannie_mckinnenniharikasinalDrivemecracyarabicabharoGayathri_MSKFariyal.Boss.d.padminirainbowgirlSV_20stuti123Rush2220jay_bpmHitchHiker_

annie_mckinnen Senior Member
annie_mckinnen
annie_mckinnen

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Kunal Chopra has been accused of murdering Rohit Thakral on a specific 'date'!
He has been found guilty based on the evidence provided by the SG that he fought with Rohit Thakaral and by Raveena whose testimony established the motiveAngry!

Now apparently all hope is lost after Rohit fell to his supposedly real death on Thursday!Is it really?Confused

The evidence by SG can be refuted if Vikram testifies in court that it was him who fought Rohit Thakral that fatefull dayClap.Raveena can support thisClap.The problem here is Vikram maybe accusedConfused , that brings us back to the basic factor the 'date' on which Kunal has been accused of murdering Rohit Thakral.If it can be established that Rohit was alive after that 'date' the premise for initiating the case itself is nullified.Clap
Like Vikram pointed out to Vakeel Sahiba Siddhi Chopra that day they have proofs for this.If Richa's goon can be bribed to share Rohit's wherabouts , Inspector Shinde in his khaki will get him to spill the beans on everythingLOL!

And not to forget the urn that contains the remains of that drunkard who died that day is sitting put screaming loud and clear DNA!!!

So all is not yet lost but Vakeel Sahiba Siddhi Chopra forgot all what taught her, forget law school even primary schoolAngry!

It's pathetic ,what could have been an intelligent move was sacrificed for saas-bahu histronics and glycerine bottles!AngryAngry

*I do not feel sorry for Siddhi Chopra but I sure want to kick the CV's and the writers who scripted her!Angry
*I feel sorry for the audience who has to endure this crap!Angry
*I feel outraged as a viewer for having my intelligence mocked by expecting me to shed tears at the so called  sacrifice!Angry
*I am extremely sorry to find out this is what one of the best production houses in the country has to offer!Angry

Stop dishing out the saas-bahu crap, you showed Priya smart in BALH , then why can't our Kunal and Siddhi be smartAngry?

I am not buying this crap , others?

Great post Chitsss. As a working professional woman, I refuse to believe that a working woman, a lawyer can be so dumb and give up so easily. It is an insult to women everywhere and an outrageous characterization by the CVs. Why should we watch when you are portraying us as weak and incapable?   This is not nari shakti - sacrificing for the sake of her family all the time. The real shakti of a nari lies in being able to deal with different situations/people the way they need to be dealt with - intelligence, patience, love, firmness, agression and/or calm. Clap This is how an Indian woman acts everyday.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chitsssFariyal.Boss.rainbowgirlstuti123HitchHiker_

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Exactly Annie !! As a middle class educated Indian woman I can tell you my life is not about making idiotic sacrifices but fighting odds to survive and excel!

Shakespeare once said:

Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark 
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;

Kunal and Siddhi's love cannot falter before Richa every single time!It's time SINAL played Richa at her own game!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenbharorainbowgirlstuti123HitchHiker_

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Exactly Annie !! As a middle class educated Indian woman I can tell you my life is not about making idiotic sacrifices but fighting odds to survive and excel!

Shakespeare once said:

Love is not love

Kunal and Siddhi's love cannot falter before Richa every single time!It's time SINAL played Richa at her own game!

Dammit Chits, Sonnet 116?!!
This bilge is so unworthy of Shakespeare!

And yes, I don't feel sorry for Siddhi, I feel rotten for myself for having wasted time on this currently insufferable show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenchitsssrainbowgirlstuti123HitchHiker_

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

Shakespeare once said:

Love is not love

Dammit Chits, Sonnet 116?!!
This bilge is so unworthy of Shakespeare!
Agreed! The makers need to know their audience don't belong the 'Club of Morons' of which they are proud members! 

And yes, I don't feel sorry for Siddhi, I feel rotten for myself for having wasted time on this currently insufferable show.
Likewise!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenrainbowgirlstuti123HitchHiker_

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
hmm chitra ..aren't you asking too much from the CVs..
after the CD debacle..I mean if the gold medalist could not think about making copies of CD in the rape case, which a 5 year old kid knows  then how can you even think Cvs will show some intelligent stuff ...

they live i dont know in which era ..i guess 16th -17th century  
but yes I do feel sorry for Sidhi...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicarainbowgirlHitchHiker_norzar

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

hmm chitra ..aren't you asking too much from the CVs..
after the CD debacle..I mean if the gold medalist could not think about making copies of CD in the rape case, which a 5 year old kid knows  then how can you even think Cvs will show some intelligent stuff ...
What's the harm will benefit us right?Wink
they live i dont know in which era ..i guess 16th -17th century  
but yes I do feel sorry for Sidhi...
I do not Padmini, I feel the CV's did grave injustice by not showing her smarter.Yes it has disheartening to see Veena blame Sidhi but then how can one forget that Veena is mentally unstable and we have expecting this for a while! They ruined the show now the only saving grace is to have Kunal expose Richa and save his marriage!If they show SINAL separate because of Richa's game and Veena's lunacy then it's better they end the show.How many times are we viewerssupposed to see the same crap? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenrainbowgirl

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Good post Chitra,

Expecting intelligent drama from BT is like expecting the monsoon now Cry  

The so called murder case of Rohit could have been throttled in initial hearing if gold medalist lawyer & his hormone driven wife could have sat & put their brains together Ouch But no, what we got was rain romance, lofty promises to each other, mum & selfish relatives blah blah & more blah Dead

Now the adarsh bahu of chopra khandan is yet again standing on the pedestal of sacrifice to prove her sati savitri persona so that her suhaag & his family can breath a sign of relief from the torture.Confused

The vamp in her tight garb is rubbing her hands in glee for successfully wrecking SINAL & making way for her vile ventures to get back her obsession Angry Is that all we get in this 21st century tech age? Confused It is a shame that a women who is collecting so many accolades for creating a revolution in Indian telly is falling back on 200yr old culture of sacrifice & selfless traits Dead 

The CVs can still salvage this wreck if they listen to us & mend their ways, i just hope that our voice to save the show takes a positive turn Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnen

Go to top