India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Knowledge is the death of innocence

srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
I still remember when my professor was teaching us Milton's Paradise Lost, he had made a very significant remark that "knowledge is the death of innocence''. You might be wondering why this show-of, but guys I have a point. 

Well I happen to be a big fan of Ipkknd myself, and our dearest ArShi have taken me on a near-death ride quite a few timesEmbarrassed I would watch it on tv and then again online, like a devoted devotee , following my sacred rite everyday. Sympathetic to Anjali, hating Shyam with a burning rage and going "awww!!!" on every ArShi scene. And then just like Eve had found the apple (symbolic of knowledge), I found IF a week back, and there it was my moment of knowledge. I read articles on Ipkknd, articles that raised the feminist question of Khushi's self-respect, about why was she being treated as the Raizada's punch-bag and why is there no serious repentance track for Arnav, ( basically i was finally forced to confront the issues my mind had been raising forever). And so I start the most dreaded task, adopt an analytical perspective, and criticize ASR for the first time in my life, I mean the could be charged with both mental and physical violence against Khushi. Well despite all I still love him and the little feminist within me hates me for thatConfused

Moving on to the hot topic nowadays, Anjali di. I mean after today's episode some people actually said that it seems like Anjali has incestuous feelings for her brother . Guys please don't ruin Anjali-Arnav forever, remember the rakhi BG track..."uss ghadi tere chehre me mujhe maa nazar aati hai". I mean I agree she seems to be overreacting, but then think about it, she was always kept in the dark by Arnav and Khushi, and Shyam is a playerAngry, and suddenly one day she's told that he lusts after her bhabhi and tried to kill her bhai, with no proofs at all... so what do you expect of her now, being chirpy and teasing Arshi. No my dears she is bound to sulk and want all the love from her chotey.

Well, uptill now I could still handle it, but the last segment of knowledge gave me heartattackCry, my Arnav and Khushi have been romancing the Body Doubles!! NAHIIINNN!!!!!Dead I mean these ArShi scenes have been my companions for several lonely nights and my treat for several lovely days, and now u tell me its all been a big lie. And as you would have guessed, I went back to these scenes and yes they are ruined foreverCry But by god's grace the best one remains pure and unadulterated, the diwali almost kiss.

So there you go, just like Eve, my curiosity killed my innocent pleasure moments.

PS: and thats my 1st one ever.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyakpalak32

palak32 IF-Dazzler
palak32
palak32

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Fabulous analogiesClap. . .IF the quintessential AppleLOL. . . Corrupting the naiveLOL. . .

yeah IF does tend to take the innocence out the watching experience. . .  

Oh n welcome to this insane yet fun world of knowledgeLOLHug

Edited by palak32 - 21 July 2012 at 2:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reianasrija.singh04

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top